I am from the future and I have some dire predictions for you

I am from the future and I have some dire predictions for you.

Trump will win, and as a result, he will withdraw us forces from the middle east.

ISIS will grow stronger without us backing and the whole middle east will be destabilized, the next targets for radicalization will be Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

ISIS will create chaos and instability in those countries, toppling government, creating economic collapse and create the conditions to recruit hundreds of thousands of young men with nothing to live for to add to their cause.

Then they will strike at the heart of the developed world, first in Europe, then China and the U.S.

U.S. will retreat inward and defend against the homeland after getting hit but the rest of the world will fare worse. ISIS will steal and develop both biological and other weapons of mass destruction.

It is going to be an unstable next 20 years. And surprisingly, AI will develop from the need to automate the finding of terrorist cells.

fag

That picture tells me that military exo suits are as realistic as flying saucers.

>ISIS will grow stronger without us financially backing them and supplying them with arms and ammunition.

As long as they don't destroy the United States, who honestly gives a fuck?

>implying russia and iran will not kill them all

be a dumb fuck somewhere else

>Isis
>posing and real threat to Chyna
Chyna ain't give much care to human rights, as far as it sees human rights only apply to CPC members

>the next targets for radicalization will be Saudi Arabia

I don't think you know what radical means

>then China

lmao

Not that they'd ever get that far, you're forgetting that if the issues in the Middle East ever REALLY get serious, they'll get fucking glassed by a three-way orgy of American, Russian, and Israeli nukes. Heck, it'd probably be 4-way, as I imagine India would join in too if every other country was going full genocide mode.

and from the rubble of those ruins, you will create another 10 million radicals hell bent on destroying you.

Good. Let them take over that shit hole then when they have actual borders we can all just nuke them once and for all.

Then you nuke those radicals again, again and again.
Until there are no more mudshits left. Simple.

if you could travel through time, why not go back to when the prophet muhammad was around and put a bullet in his head? problems solved
>tfw this is illegal to type out in canada

Saudi Arabia is already radicalized you stupid fuck. that's where ISIS gets their Wahhabist ideology.
the only ones fighting ISIS right now are assad, Hezbollah, iran, russia, and iraq's popular mobilization units.

usa is SUPPORTING them.

then came move faster than you can nuke them, they will move to central asia. Have you not played C&C?

Oh come off it. If there were a terrorist attack by an ethnic Arab, China would deport 100% of them the next morning and nobody in their country would cry about it like they would in a western country.

this. read a fucking book OP

No. I don't think you know shit about anything.

i know the saudis are funding radicals to fight against Iran. But there is a very good chance that Saudis will become destabilized as a result of the lack of ability to subsidize their large population with the current oil prices.

>U.S. will retreat inward and defend against the homeland after getting hit
Do you know anything about American Foreign Policy?

>ISIS
>invade
we got a wall for that.

>isn't it time for your autism medication shlomo?

>raghead terrorists taking over the world through twitter

>and this is what you'll be wearing when you die for the jews!