I AMA Trump Campaign Official

Ask me anything. Dumping proof.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's the mood? Are you guys confident?

We're extremely ( but cautiously) confident. The recent internal polls are phenomenal. We're not entirely sure how today's news about the FBI/Clinton are going to affect us Tuesday, but the previous announcement was HUGE for us. I've done quite a few campaigns before, and this one is like none other- the mood is very celebratory for this late.

What state are you in?

Are things going well?

How does the internal polling look, if you've seen it?

What are you guys doing to make sure there's not heavy duty voter fraud on Tuesday, if there's anything besides the election watch volunteers you guys have started asking for?

How phenomenal is phenomenal, if you can give us that info without compromising the strategy?

Do you have internal polls? If so, how accurate are websites like 538?

All these images were just on that showtime politics show. Larping ass nigger.

How long have you known about Sup Forums? Are we the most important group of supporters?

Any hot chicks work on the campaign?

I'm in NYC, NY currently.

The internal polling is quite frankly hard to believe- but we have some really good statisticians doing work for us. We're using methods that as I understand it have never been used before. Some people are going to be very rich from these methods when this is all over. I cannot unfortunately give how we are handling fraud behind the scenes- it's too risky. But you can see we are trying very hard to get people out and watching what's going on- thats the more IMPORTANT part.

538 is starting to come back around, it's obviously still very far off. Nate Silver sees the writing on the wall.

Advance congrats my burger friend. I'm looking forward to a Trump presidency.

What do you do as an official?

What is the campaign doing about the possibility of polls being rigged?

Also, is Trump genuine? I believe he is, but I figured I'd ask.

Oh, also, can you tell Kayleigh McEnny of however you spell it to come down to Alabama and husband me up?

How does it feel to know that all of this was for nothing? Clinton was one of the two chosen; the other being Jeb. Why would you get people riled up for nothing? Shit will continue down the same path it's always been down. I'm not even voting, because I don't give a fuck anymore and I'm not playing into anymore Jew games. I just stopped spending money. That is the best way to hurt you fucks.

How confident is the campaign that Trump will win Florida?

Good luck from Spain!

We are with you folks!

Hold Up!

Hello, this is pretty cool that a campaign official came to us.

Do you think that we should protest if Trump does not win? Like go out in the streets?

Also, do you go on Sup Forums often?
Ignore him. He's a shill

Are you from Chicago? Are you looking for a cutie to have a good time with? :3

KEK. cry more CTR you bitch.

Will Trump win Virginia?

Is Trump winning NH bullshit? I'm think rust belt is more likely than a northeast state.

OK first question - why dont you clean your camera lens and/or learn to focus? :)

You know the drill - handwritten, timestamped note to Sup Forums in picture to verify

How do you feel to face defeat? You guys did well though.

the shills wont fucking leave this board alone today.

the FBI announcement today has me very demoralized. Their still building a RICO case against the clinton foundation right? right?

my actual question, are things looking good? I heard the latino vote in flordia was up 104%, are they sticking to their conservative roots and voting trump or are they illegals being bused in to do Hillary's bidding?

hold me im scared

hilldawg will destroy you, the entire nation hates drumpf.

I just want to thank you for being a part of the campaign - your work, among the work of countless others, has really brought hope to America.

Also, shadilay

You do know the recent emails prove that CNN and the Clinton campaign discussed and shared the debate questions beforehand? I can find the link if you want, it's it to large for you guys to use this?

We knew about Sup Forums since before the announcement that Trump was running- albeit for other reasons. We recognized that sites like this were largely under the radar but VERY powerful. It's very much a true internet grass roots scenario.

It's Trump. What do you think?

Thank you Singapore.

I manage the aforementioned. Many Trump Generals were made by us.

God bless you, the entire team & Trump.

>P-please win senpai

OP, does Trump/The Campagin think anything of places like Sup Forums or reddit's The Donald?

Are there any secret swing states in play that we should be ready for?

How based is the Don?

If you in protest just stopped spending money entirely, then I wish you warmth on the streets, my friend.

>internal polls show Trump in a huge lead
>not releasing these polls to the public
Why tho???

Thank you for your work. It is good to see that people still want to make america great again.

Have you ever talked with Mr Trump? What's he like 1 on 1?

How do you find work in a political campaign? Iv helped out and volunteered at multiple Trump events and felt like I have helped further a cause I believe in. Just curious on how I could get the ball rolling on getting officially involved in a campaign.

does the campaign actually think they'll win?

See ya at the unemployment office on Wednesday!

Ok I'll bite.

What is the chatter on the ground regarding a serious leak before the election. Like an NYPD or DIA rogue leak.

Does Trump have a copy of the laptop or any other leaks?

>the_dohnald
you know trump had an ama there right? got 100 gold lol
to op: these are obviously screencaps from a video, nt though

Are you anticipating any moves from the ProTrump Intelligence community or the Military/Police tomorrow that would help out?

Trump has implied openly at debates and rallies that things are rigged and that he'll have to wait to see whether he will accept the results. But like Roger Stone says, are you generally not talking about contingency plans in case they call the election for Hillary? He claims it's better to think about what to do once it's time.

Do you have any proof that the "shy trump vote" exists?
If it does, does that mean trump has a better change of winning - since he's currently tied while not even considering the silent additional voters?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann#

Thoughts on this? Do John & Tony Podesta look like the suspects from the McCann disappearance?

Also, how's the family? (if you know) are they doing alright? Do they need anything?

#WillPetSitForTheTrumps

>I heard the latino vote in flordia was up 104%

Yea, but the white vote was up over 40% which amounts to a lot more votes.

How Nervous are you guys?

On a scale of SHTF to Doom Paul.

We're slightly worried about the urban areas in Virginia, however the enthusiasm and historical turnout numbers keep us optimistic.

We're not ignoring NH for a reason.

I'm not privy to information pertaining to that, but some within the campaign do know what's going on with all of that. We do (surprisingly) have a good hold on latinos, internal polls reveal a 43% latino vote in FL, which puts a huge dent in the supposed latino surge for HRC.

Does trump gets support from israel/american jews?

this

Show us your dick

What do you know about Hillary but just don't have the evidence to go public?

Have fun in the unemployment line

What is your opinion on the validity of the LARPers like FBI user and Hatchetman? Do you have anyone like hatchetman working for you?

Tell us truthfully. Will Trump really drain the swamp and replace them with non-shitheads?

How does NY and PA look?

how is kushner doing? also if i would like to get in contact with trump or kush personally, how do i do so? im on 100 wall

I heard that Jay and Beyonce got paid like 60 million to endorse Hillary, is it true and if so spin it against her

We need a time stamp to believe you.

this

We're very well aware of most if not all email findings. They are being saved for much later. If we loose, they're useful. If we win, they're even more useful.

Absolutely essential.

Michigan has very low enthusiasm for HRC.

Based.

Revealing more scientifically accurate polling methods and their results would basically give a roadmap to the HRC campaign.

comfy

Are you most optimistic about MI, PA or VA?

Recognize the Armenian Genocide pls?

Jazzhands?

Deus Vult!

Do you guys know about the Trafficking and Sex stuff.

Will The great Donald J Trump administer glorious justice unto the wicked?

They fear the gallows, are their fears well placed comrade?

Good luck, sending energy your way.

Question: have you met The Don?

If you can't even fight off a bunch of turk roaches you deserve the genocide.

is donald trump a big guy

He's a nice but stern man.

It's been exciting. I'll admit it was just a job at first, but now it's become my duty. The easiest way to get involved is to contact your local Republicans, they're going to need a lot of help on Tuesday.

what was internal polling looking like before they reopened the case. What do you guys think of the FBI saying nothing will come of these new emails?

whats the sentiment around? Are you guys feeling like you're winning or losing? I am hoping you win.

whats it like being on a sinking ship?

Is this true?

>we have some really good statisticians doing work for us. We're using methods that as I understand it have never been used before. Some people are going to be very rich from these methods when this is all over. I cannot unfortunately give how we are handling fraud behind the scenes- it's too risky

wow, you really are with Trump, aren't you? jesus, it sounds like he read that right off to you. all its missing is

>very rich from these methods when this is all over, very rich, that I can tell you.

It makes Trump voters complacent (He will win regardless if I vote attitude) and it makes the Trump campaign look insane if they said they had a 15 point in Florida.

how long until she is locked up?

Can you get the campaign to play S H A D I L A Y at the victory speech?

how would he know? He works for Trump, not Clinton.

Even if he looses, what we've created here will make alot of us very rich.

Above my paygrade for specific details, but we're hearing the same chatter you are- so it is being taken seriously.

why was Trump on Minneapolis today? do you think there is any chance of winning MN?

Deus Vult!

Are their fears in the gallows well placed comrade?

>Michigan has very low enthusiasm for HRC.
Confirmed.

Nobody is voting for Hilldawg because they like her - it's because they're spoonfed by the mainsteram media to hate the Don.

Continue forth, and praise kek.

this

please do this

you have no idea how awesome this would be

normies wouldnt even know whats up

Any plans for occupy?

Those top 2 pictures are the same sketch you dingus. There was only one suspect.

PAYDAY ENDS TUESDAY SHILLS

How are you dealing with the Neocon coup?

Did Trump cancel the rally in Wisconsin because of Ryan?

How do we know you're not roleplaying? I can believe you but those pictures arent really enough proof. A building pass with your name blurred out and a timestamp would be awesome. As for a question, what's PA looking like? And how do you conduct your internal polling? I believe in a Trump victory btw

Toasting in legendary bread