Way to go, trashman. How's it feel to get scammed?

Way to go, trashman. How's it feel to get scammed?

vote swapping isnt happening

That nigga looks like he's dying of butt AIDS

Vote Swapping is just proof democracy is fucking retarded kek.

he's lying to protect his career just like dilbertman and everybody else

>implying those websites aren't filled with assholes like us who lie about who they are voting for

Mfw i had a choice to see him or copperfield next week and I chose not to give him money.

how does vote swapping even work?
>Hey I want HRC to win, and so do you, lets swap our HRC votes
like what the fuck does that do?

how does one trash the trashman?

william h macy looks like fuckign shit

Fuck he aged poorly, it looks like someone shooped george costanza into his face

Damn, 12 Johnsons for 1 Clinton?

Tries to help the least libertarian candidate in history win in a contested state so that his own party can ... continue to lose in other states.

This guy is supposed to be smart?

Who is to say they he didn't scam them instead?

The concept of swapping votes or otherwise bargaining for votes is retarded when the voting process is confidential.
There's no way to be sure either person keeps up their end of the deal.

how the fuck do you know they actually submitted their vote for gary johnson. what a fucking idiot. and he's suppose to be a skeptic?

He's an atheist so he's supposed to be super duper smart.

Who gave him these Gary Johnson votes? Are they just 12 cucks voting elsewhere on his behalf?

Into the HIV bin he goes

>how does vote swapping even work?
>Hey I want HRC to win, and so do you, lets swap our HRC votes
>like what the fuck does that do?

no, its all about the independents.
instead of everyone spreading the jill vote across multiple states people are swapping with (((Hillary))) voters, to get all the jill votes happening in one state.

in reality nobody votes hillary at all, and Jill gets twice the votes...

and suddenly jill gos from 2-3% to 5%+ and gets the funding.

its fraud
its a scam
its how the American people like their system.

No, it's
>I want to stand up for my principles and vote 3rd party
>but I also don't want Drumpf to win
>I live in a swing state
>I'll swap my vote with someone in a safe blue state so that Aleppo can still get my vote while at the same time I can help swing my state for HRC

Except there is no other person voting for your candidate because the whole thing is just a scam to trick morons into voting for Hillary

So he voted for someone that stands against everything that he believes in for what exactly?

What is with entertainers man? Jesus.

>He's never done drugs, but wants all drugs to be legal.
>votes Hillary who would ban all drugs in a second "for the children"

>is pro second amendment but anti war
>votes Hillary who is anti 2nd and pro war

And on and on. It's fucking insanity!

why would people who had planned on voting for their candidate vote for an other? wouldn't they be people who'd just vote for HRC anyways?

read the post again.

> to get all the XXX votes happening in one state.

I don't understand how anybody claiming to be libertarian could support her in any way, or think she's the lesser of two evils. Trump is far from an ideal libertarian candidate to be sure, but she's the complete antithesis of one. There's not a single issue, not one single fucking issue, where her stance lines up with libertarianism. Trump has at least three or four major ones.

I just don't get it.

but no one is going to switch their vote because they THINK someone else on an app would

This is all just reckless faggotry.

Whoa there with all the sexist, racist, homophobic talk.

I don't get it either. I really don't know how people that, their whole lives, have talked about going against the establishment and opting for more freedom could vote for that bought and paid for war hawk.

The next days will decide the next decades in this country...