Injustice storytime, wherein Taylor goes full retard but not in a good way

Injustice storytime, wherein Taylor goes full retard but not in a good way

There's an user complaining in another thread about how they'll fail a school assignment if they can't get an artist to work for free and then I see this. Like they could go full Dobson and bucket fill whatever they sketch and it would be way better than this.

Link to this autism pls

NANI?

>HNNNNG.

What the fuck is it with the art here?

Well that was stupid.
Are we supposed to just forget that Diana sided with a genocidal dictator a book ago?

This is exactly what I suspected it would happen. Well, almost exactly. I though Diana would kill Nubia, but then again, Kara would have started to suspect.

If you mean Superman, he didn't started as a genocidal dictator. Superman's actions became more cruel to counteract Batman's dirty actions. And the last drop for Diana was when Batman tried to used the Gods of Olympus to defeat Superman, which caused the Olympians to start ruling instead and destroy all other religions.

Which also Superman was using too, Poiesdon doesn't ring a bell. You do know Superman used dirty actions too, and before you say "not like Batman does" um ya Superman was a lot more dirtier.

I think it was going to that way regardless of Batman or no Batman.... someone would have resisted they always do.

FUCK! The Bitches all escape... no matter something tells me they either all die (except Kara and Diana) or get caught by Batman and sent back to the island.

This book is stupid, but not in a stupidly fun kinda way but in a stupidly way that pissed me off. It must be this arc with Diana, that bitch grind my gears

>This is exactly what I suspected it would happen. Well, almost exactly. I though Diana would kill Nubia, but then again, Kara would have started to suspect.
Why would she Kill her
>She evil!
Injustice isn't that Black and white.

I don't get this story. It's written as if it wants me to...be happy Diana got away? I don't know, made Diana and co seem like a good guy when we all know Kara is retarded and Diana is the worst character in the universe. Literally.

Very true not so black and white but even grey can be lighter or darker.

The story is pretty much straightforward. You should be happy that Diana got away you want this run to end.

Diana has to thrist Diana's bloodlust somehow

What happened to the magic > kryptonians rule?

>you want this run to end
Pretty much. Honestly, even though people say the first set of books were silly, I quite enjoyed them. These so far have been...quite lackluster. Which is also how I saw the games story too. Went through the whol game mad that Kara is an idiot, wanting Wonder Woman to get punched in the face and being mad that cyborg has the least reason to be with the Regime and seems the most retarded. Like, Superman had Lois' death. Wonder Woman at least had Clark. Damien is a brat with Daddy issues. Barry eventually defected. Even though Hal blindly killed Guy and I don't remember having Sinestro pay for that (or Kyle/Jon), he eventually defected. Cyborg just...drank the kool aid.

Is it confirmed they will be an Injustice 3?

Muh magic weakness

Injustice 2 is a success. So yea there will be another one.
As i said in another thread, injustice 1 comic was good because you wanted to know the story of this universe, the "shocking" moments with superman killing ppl, etc.
Here, theres no suspense at all. You already know that supergirl will stay with the superman team until the video game. So you already know that the superman team won't go crazy.

>WE

WUZ

AMAZONS N SHIT!

Yea theres no supsense. Should have just started with how Injustice 2 left off so we will know the canonical ending and shit.

>expecting logic in injusticeverse

I'm pretty surprise Kara didn't accidentally impale Nubia or Diana cutting Nubia's head off.

>not diana necksnapping nubia
come on, come on user-chan

Injustice so whatever is the dumbest possible outcome goes

Ehhhhh I wanted more dyke wars. Oh well
So now what, the renegade Amazons go to Kahndaq?

Black Adam inseminates them one by one adding to the Adam Family.

>two white women and their black underling beat up a black woman

hmmmm

>dat filename

you could at least help Diana

Is it can be NAAAAAARGH tiem nao pls?

FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

Well I guess Nubia surviving will keep Kara from suspecting Diana and Nubia may have an important role of being the new Wonder Woman for the world after Injustice 2

Well Kara was always considered more powerful than her cousin guess she hasn't found that potential yet.

Seeing her face at the bottom of this panel... you can tell the evil thoughts going through her.

Okay how the fuck does Supergirl curbstomp amazonians like this but Superman is made Diana's bitch

Why is Phillipus helping Diana?

>YFW Black Adam is revealed to be a member of the Addams Family

>Seeing her face at the bottom of this panel... you can tell the evil thoughts going through he
They all look the same.

She was always close with Diana with the mentor role n shit. also
>Injustice
>expecting people to act normal
pick one.

I meant Diana's face not Kara's.

To be fair, Diana has the blessing of several gods. The average amazon wouldn't be a match for either.

I understand where this meme comes from but I hate it.
Most if not all of the villains act normal.

>Most if not all of the villains act normal.
Can't argue with that but everyone else act like they have brain damage.

I hope Injustice Wondy dies and gets replaced with an alternate earth version. She's so fucking awful

Why do so many people seem to hate Wonder Woman so much more than anyone else in Injustice?

>Why do so many people seem to hate Wonder Woman so much more than anyone else in Injustice?
She and idoit. I don't mind the ration ship and the "Goddess of War" mode, but she made some dumb mistake, and unlike Harley she isn't the author/dev's pet

They are vulnerable to it. Not weak against it. (i.e. a magic fireball will hurt them however a still super-dense/tough character would be hurt, think Thor getting punched by Ultron or the Hulk rather than Hawkeye).

Her super strength wasn't 'sapped' or 'taken away' by magic chains. Her Kryptonian plot-strength, which is always however strong the plot needs it to be to do the impossible, is still sufficient.

I thought magic wasn't necessarily a weakness, but rather kryptonians had no special defense against it.

>magic
>kryptonians weakness
it's not kryptonite, she still has her strength

Everytime Superman loses to Diana it's bullshit writing