What if those are all real?

So a few days ago I wouldn't even have considered putting this here on Sup Forums, on /x/ at best, but even there its questionable.

So with the Satanic rituals, childtrafficing and everything coming out currently it seems like our darkest conspiracy theories arent as ridiculous as one would have thought before all this. But what if this really isn't the bottom of the rabbithole? What if the stories about the reptillians posing as our politicians are right? What if those reptillian eye videos really arent fake?
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs
youtube.com/watch?v=w0Ey5nwbvvU

Especially Hillaryalways gave some weird, soulless or inhumanly vibes to me, I thought its just her being a psychopath, but im not so sure anymore.

Like what do you think? does the rabbithole goes actually that deep?

When the digits repeat they are real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDGxq0Gzmj8
youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=nDMvjpyt8Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=zgcW6Hzn46w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what's at the bottom of the rabbit hole

There is no bottom unless you count the ETI that were mentioned in the Podesta emails. But even then, there's probably creepier shit going on the shadows

>Roman Empire still existing

well im not doubting the existence of extraterrestials, but i dont think the emails were proof (if you refer to those from terribillionair or something) since as far as i know they were from some noname guy trying to promote his spacewebsite and thought podesta would maybe support him since he allegedly is pro disclosure. but aliens arent even that deep in the rabbithole imo
youtube.com/watch?v=rDGxq0Gzmj8

however in one of the interviews (dont know if its this one) he mentioned the ayy lmaos are trying to help humans and work with the government. i wonder how they can combine those 2 things. their technology really must be superior

Dubs decide into which conspiracy i look i look into next

You decide?

I want the original videos of OP. I have to analyze these.

i didnt made any suggestion though (yes different ID, used my phone to bumb)

thats what i would like too. sadly i have no idea from when they were otherwise i would have linked those together

youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc maybe that brings ones neurons to fire a bit

I need suggestions anons

>6th man to walk on the moon
>no-named guy
pick one

Missing 411 needs to be there, maybe under bizarre?

>Ants cult from Czech republic
What's this?

I think it's reference to the holy roman empire / Vatican etc

>moon landing that low

no idea, to be honest i stole that pics fom some other user once.

whats up with the missing 411? enver heard of those? would imagine there are a lot more people who went missing without a trace

Most people read "Missing persons " and quickly dismiss it without reading the case reports. Once you delve in, it quickly becomes bizarre

well, i guess those are the dubs, masonic dubs even. so im looking into it. still want more suggestions. a short breakdown of the theories you propose would be nice too

fuck these shitty troll charts

Ahmed

What the fucking hell is this david wynn miller shit

Theories? Like why people are going missing? I have no clue. It's baffling.

i looked into it, and he basically claims that each and every language underlies some basic system, which when you found it out can translate every language. he also hinted that this has more applications, but i didnt dive too much into it.

i meant other conspiracy theories. im already looking into the missing 411
youtube.com/watch?v=nDMvjpyt8Mw
hope that is a good source on it

watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=zgcW6Hzn46w

a nine hour fucking lecture to an empty room about how he had a divorce and lost his kids, which made him go on a quest to learn the hidden language of the law and prosecute a federal judge with it. He thinks everyone in the world is kept down on a second grade reading level to hold them back and that the only people outside of the spell are federal judges.

he has multiple videos where he lectures about this for multiple hours, just diving into parts where he just starts naming parts of sentence structure like "pronoun noun adverb verb verb noun pronoun"

Not the guy you are responding to but, missing 411...

So there are national parks in America.
People have gone missing. Some are kids, Some are elderly, Some are expert hikers with military backgrounds and they were raised in those areas and would be the last person you'd think to just vanish in the parks.

In regards to the kids,
>Boy goes missing.
>Family freaking out,
>Big ass search party.
>Helicopters the works.
>Years later they find his bones.
>Bring this up to the parents.
>Parents are puzzled.
>The body was dressed in pajama's that weren't his.
>His body was very decayed but, his clothes not so much.
>So many unanswered questions.

This user sort of explains it, but the cases can only be given justice by either reading the book ( Which costs money and no pdfs exist) or listening to The Author's interviews.

High strangeness is all I can say. You will be scratching your head and swearing foul play is involved.

There are documentaries you can watch on youtube.
Interviews with park rangers and such.

Youtube search Missing 411

>it's a kike disinfo thread
good goy, associate truth with nonsense

yeah, thats what i watched, at least the first 10-20 minutes. but who knows, maybe that guy really got it figured out

yeah, thats how much i already figured out

he is bat shit insane and not even in a funny way just scary as fuck

that's exactly what this is

2 weeks ago someone talking about the pedo stuff would have said its just slide/disinfo thread. not everything you dont agree with has some hidden agenda.

i just really like to look into new (plausible) conspiracy theories and which better place to find some than here? if you think that it is for the purpose of disinfo or anything you dont have to reply. otherwise i welcome any input

thats how that guy seemed to me as well.

Bumb

what's 6GhosT9?

kek works in mysterious wayz

Even a lot of normies think the Clintons are murderers.

That's because they are.

Anyone who paid attention to the news AT ALL in the 90s thinks they're killers.

tried to look it up and all i found was some youtubechannel from some guy whose language i dont speak

I think the bitch has kuru and both her and her husband have aids and god knows what else from eating people and drinking blood. All of them act like some shit ate their brain.

Since we have to go deeper, ill say its those goddamn Lemurians who are behind it all. Everything.

KEK GUIDE ME

Official government policies are obviously bad for Earthlings long term.

the reptiles get taken down by a bunch of amphibes. i really hope this is how it will turn out