Other urls found in this thread:

kametsu.com/profile/40891-misseps/
youtube.com/watch?v=8YW9AeB-_ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You will never dance with a burly legged pigeon man

>had gone out for quite some time
>still has no idea how she acts/behaves
This is on his his head.

How is treating her with space since he (rightfully so) believes she was going out with someone else in his head?

Any streams?

Beware, there's a someone leaking caps from future episodes

So? Extend an olive branch in the name of friendship or something, no need to just actively push her away.
Bear in mind, I'm not taking Star's side, they were both acting like pieces of shit due to a misunderstanding. But hey, now they're going out on a little corn-shake date, so that's nice.

At least he spoiled them. That should be warning enough.

The old thread is only at page 6, what the fuck OP, are you a newfag

>no need to just actively push her away.
Did you forget that Tom said he's not good at this? This is probably what he thought being nice is

I swear Sup Forums is the only board cucked enough to keep posting in an autosaging thread

Like I said, acted like a shit due to a misunderstanding. It happens

I never come to this early. Hellow user :3

How about don't post them at all? Half the pictures are spoilered for no good reason in these threads we aren't going to not open spoilers

where???

Yellow, dude.

confirmed newfag, I see.
It's stupid to divide discussion into various threads when we have a perfectly functional thread still up, plus flooding the board with multiple threads pisses nonfans and followers off. You'd know the new thread at page 10 thing if you'd been in these threads before. Fuck off and don't pull this shit again.

Didn't think either was very good, both had really slow pacing and animation quality was distracting bad more than once, definitely not RDK's best effort and looked even worse in comparison to the last episode(s) which were really solid from Sugarcube.

Club Snubbed was pretty disappointing with the "Ball" literally just being all of them sitting in a room for an episode. They could have easily had the nobles mingling even in the formal setting, instead of spending so much time on "Tom and Star snub each other." I know that's the premise of the episode but it was fucking boring.
I have a bad feeling that these are the "youth of Mewni" that Star ropes into her Monster Equality shit later, which would be shitty because if this was supposed to be their introduction most of them didn't even get a name and were completely unmemorable, and I don't care at all to ever have the show waste time on them again.
I think they effectively conveyed that Tom is trying too hard to be nice, which I expect is setting him up to act as an enabler to Star getting involved in dumb shit and being full of herself this season. Him flying off the handle at her felt way too sudden, of course he has a bad temper and being at the Ball and alone with her brought out some old wounds but he's had better self-control even in Blood Moon Ball, it makes me concerned that Tom's character development could easily regress if they don't handle him well.
Everything Star did seemed pretty in-character, not too concerned about Tomstar because the ending shot with her looking at him and him looking forward plus him basically saying he's over her (or wants to be) seems like they're setting her up to be rejected if she goes for him again.
I did appreciate how the nobles from the other kingdoms acknowledged the events of the Battle for Mewni, seeing the Butterflys as weak and commenting about the damage Toffee caused to Mewni in general.

I'd rate it 6/10, basically a mediocre "one-scene wonder"

(1/2)

Stranger Danger was, I guess I can't say it wasn't what I expected but it was sure the bare minimum.
I like Eclipsa a lot so far, she's obviously grooming Star but not being so obviously evil about it that it's unreasonable for Star to want to hear her out. She just slips little things through like "I did what I had to do (for me)."

This episode is definitely the worst use and portrayal of the Magic High Commission yet, they're a bunch of bumbling stooges who can't be taken seriously at all. It works for Rhombulus but I don't know what the other two are doing.
Omnitraxus Prime still seems like a cool guy and he got a good line in about Eclipsa but he's so damn underdeveloped compared to the others.
Hekapoo's personality defaults to "bitch" which is fine, but what's not fine is how much it can vary. Generally she's been portrayed as the sort of de facto leader, fiery and demanding, willing to confront Moon aggressively. In "Running With Scissors" she was much more a laid-back trickster type, which was excusable because maybe that's just how she is in her free time. In this episode she's stoic and clinical, like she's Moon's secretary or something. Maybe she's being extra professional but that's not really her type, and I at least expected her to say something to Star when she attacked Rhombulus.

I'm already sick of retard!Glossarcyk.

The status quo with Eclipsa is just kind of weird.
They let Eclipsa stay in the tower above the rose garden, with just a bunch of locks on the door and two ordinary guards. This is really all the security afforded to the Queen of Darkness?
And after they freaked the fuck out just because Star was alone with her for a few minutes, stating Eclipsa could corrupt her body and mind with evil just by being around her, she's then allowed to visit her unsupervised? Is this going to be a regular thing? I sure don't mind more Eclipsa but this was just handled really sloppily.

5/10 bad episode, only saving grace was Eclipsa

>Big Hero 6 Nov 20th

Fuck me, didn't think it was this soon.

>I can't believe Lekmet's really dead...
>Won't you comfort me, user?
>Just for tonight...

*followers
what the hell, brain? I meant mods. It pisses the mods off.
We've had trouble with the mods before because morons kept making new threads too soon, and they reacted with deleting all star threads on sight iirc. Let's not go back to that, let's stay in one thread till it sinks off the board.

Marcapoo just became more likely to become canon

Of course, that was during the hiatus. Considering other shows can have like three threads (hell SJ and reddit show flooded the board at one time)

Likelihood of Jackie appearing after that screenshot leak?

The guy said he had subtitles for all of the dialogue, gotta wait on those to see how things are really going down

Requests?

Eclipsa and Jackie gourging on Pizza Nuggies and Snookers

Why the fuck would anyone spoil themselves like that less than a day out
Keep that shit out of here

Agree for the most part

Kind of agree

Overall I don't think the slow pacing is an issue in the second episode though. And I don't think slow pacing was the issue in the first one either, I just think it's more of a wasting-time-on-meaningless-stuff issue, which I personally find to be somewhat distinct. Example being.. well, the two episodes.

But back on point, I don't think slow pacing is necessarily an issue in the second episode because they have a whole season to stretch out. Eclipsa was just introduced, and despite very clearly being a major character, I don't think blowing their load (or any) early on in this point is exactly necessary. The point of that entire episode was just setting up with her and in the grand scheme of things that sounds more reasonable. Not saying it couldn't be improved obviously but still.

Star has Lice XD

Wrathmelior blushing at the "crawl back in that little hole" remark.

Where can I find all these? user

We know that

Depends on whatever the mods like. GF was allowed to have ongoing general threads even when they were on hiatus, but for SU and SVTFOE similar attempts have been deleted on sight, though Star vs was able to have stealth ongoing threads. There are no solid rules, the mods do as they please.

But svtfoe threads have had trouble with the mods before, so imo it's best to not try to stir up trouble. It's different if you want to have topical threads, but for this kind of general show discussion it's better to have just one thread and make a new one only after the old one hits page 10.

Also because it's much more convenient and easy to follow.

For all we know, it could be fake. Forgery has happened in the past.

Can I get a Google Drive for the latest episode?

why doesn't Marco cast a shadow? In the livechat ending picture both Marco and Jackie cast a shadow as long as everything else in the picture, like the bench, the viewing binoculars (?) etc

Apparently this dude's gonna upload some more. Where that is, not sure. Check the old thread.

So, Sup Forums. Do you like Basic Instinct?

The mods have complete control, theoretically there's no reason why Star Wars is any more deserving of a constant general on the cartoon board than Loud House and there's at least two or three webcomics that for some reason deserve consistent generals as well. Just roll with, it doesn't always make sense and it might even piss you off but if having discussion is too hard then go somewhere else.

Marco isn't casting a shadow in the "leaked" image, but the shadows of Marco and Jackie in the official image aren't there either, so you wonder why someone would go to the trouble of removing shadows but not adding a new one.

Looks like there is a shadow, just not a prominent one.

Janna banana

>waterfolk aren't mer-people
Was honestly surprised by this.

Janna Banana!

Star even uses "merman" interchangeably with them.
It's probably a spectrum of fish-to-man sort of thing. We have seen "fish people", classic mermaids and "reverse" mermaids.

do you think you could post the links to the posts >kametsu.com/profile/40891-misseps/

>but the shadows of Marco and Jackie in the official image aren't there either
there is in ? there does seem to be a tiny shadow in the cape pic though

They were there in the official image. Just REALLY stretched out.

Jackie and Marco break up

Marco returns to Mewni and starts hanging out with Hekapoo fighting rogue portals at night

IT'S HAPPENING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Waterfolk have streaks in their hair
Hmmmm
HMMMMMMM

>rogue portals
If you know what I mean

Looks more like a standard slime shine.

(You)

Durr Eclispa is so pretty guyz

I think user meant that if it's an edit, they haven't only edited marco and jackie out but also their shadows, and it'd be weird to be that mindful of the shadows but still forget to give the edited-in marco a shadow.

Of course, if it's an edit, they've also had to edit out the white text at the bottom of the frame. I don't know. I legit don't know.

Club Snubbed: 7/10, liked this episode, it was slow and there isn't much plot related, but I thought it had funny moments and it had beautiful animation in some parts.

The Eclipsa Episode (forgot name), 6.5/10, this episode was okay, but nothing to write home about. Most likely just setting up plot pieces for later this season. Retarded Glossy is growing on me

All Jackiefags on suicide watch

No girl will ever be a pretty as Star.
She is a fucking gorgeous pretty little princess.
Fleas and all

Can't say I'm surprised, but I wish Jackie got more development as a character

>No girl will ever be a pretty as Star
Hi

>Really?!

Such thirst.

What you fail to take into account is
a) this means Jackie won't be around for a while, but it doesn't mean she's getting written out
b) even if it does mean that, this episode is sure to give her a LOT as it looks like she's the one who will initiate the breakup.

People forget that Star isn't the best judge of character and has been wrong before and that Glossaryk himself was frightened of Eclipsa influencing Star before he became retarded. People also forget that the knife that stabs you in the back often comes from the one you thought was your friend. The devil will always come to you in the most pleasant form he can show you.

How much does Star weigh?

Who's Turdina? It can't be Princess Marco's alias since everyone knows him as Princess Marco.

>Tom was called Thomas in this episode
Tomkie when

How much does an actual butterfly weigh? That's how much

>Star's look
>Glossy's expression
>Eclipsa's pose
It's one of those "what the fuck is going on" images

>but that's my wand!
>Not Anymore

She gonna get Ludo'd.

Apparently (s)he's known as "Princess Marco Turdina"
youtube.com/watch?v=8YW9AeB-_ts

I don't know when they decided that was a thing, but it is now. Thank Pony Head, probably.

So is there no link I can watch on phone?

But are her wings as delicate as a butterfly's?

I'm more excited by the fact that a Tomco episode is planned for this season. I'm hopeful that's it's a Tom/Princess Marco thing

>Turdina

Fun fact, Turdina is used in the Latin naming of birds.

Kametsu

>Trapco
[A challenger approaches]

>Star: "But I'm in charge here!"
>Eclipsa: "Do you feel in charge?"

You must be disappointed often.

Speaking of Star being in charge, I like how they've shown her acting tyrannical toward her direct subjects in the last few episodes.
>Fucks up Lavabo for doing his job to the point where he thought she was going to fucking kill him
>The guards guarding Eclipsa politely greet her and she just tells them to "step aside," uses magic to pick the locks instead of waiting for the guard to do it properly

Where are all the Jackie fags?

>like okay, but check out Prince Larry Kelpbottom, mm-hmm, okay, it's like somebody came up at him with the hottie stick

>Pony, what, I though you liked him!
>oh I do, I do

I ship it

user, I....

You can bet that Eclipsa will notice that Marco is a positive influence on Star, so she'll most likely brainwash her into thinking that Marco only wants to hold her back from doing what she wants, even if it's violence and destruction.

He's so cute and lonely and thirsty for romance holy shit

I'm here

Found dead after a leak in their tank was left to grow.

The fanart's gonna be adorable, I can feel it.

Packed their bags, from the leaked pic it seems that break up is in tomorrow's episode

No idea, and that pic doesn't help give an idea as Marco can run at 53 mph / 85 kph, break chains with a kick, stop a ripped dude's flying kick with 2 fingers, not be seriously injured being knocked into a thick stone wall hard enough to crack it (Toffee), etc.
Both those characters can easily pick you up one-handed

here, busy gushing over Tom and Eclipsa

GIVE ME GOOGLE DRIVE REEEEEE
I saw it in the auto saged thread but I can't find it because it had no star vs in the title.

I'm still here, for how much longer I don't know

>I'm hopeful that's it's a Tom/Princess Marco thing
We Ranma now

>Go from a pure and wholesome episode about Star's love for Marco to Star learning how to be a thot
Nefcy cease this at once

>Tom was there during Song Day

What a creep.

I did notice that, it was definitely a nice touch to reinforce the idea that she's trying to go about things in her own way and would obviously meet friction with the established system and its inhabitants. It was also nice seeing both the positive and negative sides to such a stance, hopefully that will continue this season, particularly as Marco isn't as close cy to act as a stabilizing element.

I'm also sure that Eclipsa will prey on that tendency from Star to do things her own way before long, given her own interest in the dark arks that goes against the norms of Mewnie, yet has proven useful to Star on a couple of occasions now.

I think Ponyhead named him as Princess Marco Turdina and wrote it in graffiti on the school walls. It was either in the Heinous episode or the guidebook, but it's been a thing for a while, since we found out about Princess Marco's fame and the action figures

More importantly, this could mean that when Marco finally sticks around on Mewni we'll be getting several episodes where people just assume they're a couple and cute shit ensues.