Is there any street level Sup Forums character that could beat Yujiro Hanma?

Is there any street level Sup Forums character that could beat Yujiro Hanma?

>Leave Yujiro to me

>literally swims one arm through solid concrete
>can cause an earthquake with one punch

he's spiderman level, maybe stronger

Honeslty baki characters are op as fuck.

i've ask that same question before but with baki.
my response was dc's karate kid

is musashi still being a spotlight hog?

he really threw the series off the "be badass enough and weapons don't work on you" mechanic the series previously has.

wonder how he would react to bane and steve rogers (basically any hero/villain that gets a power boost from drugs/serums). iirc he dismissed jack's strength as fake because of all the steroids he was using.

His badass cancels out other people's badass. So at the end of the day, they are bringing a fist to a sword fight.

fuck off Sup Forums

I can't take Musashi seriously after Pickle-san. Pickle was the ultimate lifeform.

>Retsu.
It hurts every time.

baki is honorary Sup Forums

I mean, he ain't gonna kill Wolverine. I'd like to see him fight Captain America.

Dunno what exactly qualifies for "street level" but I'd bet Yujiro is beyond that. Dude soloed the US military when he was younger and much less experienced. Now he is hypersonic, casually stops earthquakes with a punch and no-sells direct lightning strikes.

He was literally asking for it and bit off more than he could chew more than once.

>Pickle was the ultimate lifeform.

He's maladapted.

His species is dead while the dinosaurs evolved to become the fastest creatures on the planet and colonized Earth from pole to pole.

Karnak

Squirrel Girl.

And not the early version. The current one. Just for the hell of it.

Idiot

>this scene but with Yujiro

I unironically want to see Yujiro vs Popeye.

i guess, shaggy doesn't even have to go shaggy blanco either

That's an easy call, Popeye has toon force.

Poor Yujiro

anyone tried making karnak fight kenshiro?

although the weak point thing is more ryoga (from ranma 1/2).

I don't think Karnak is street level.

He literally ate Dinos. Pickle is best boy

That's super shaggy 3rd grade. That form is way too slow to even touch yujiro. Now if you posted SS2, that's a more even match

>He bit off more that he could chew.
Yes, he tried to fight against Yujiro and lost a leg against Pickle. But that how he was. Does somebody has the collage that says he is the embodiment of 5000 years of Chinese martial arts?

Whats the western equivalent of baki the grappler?

What about Batman full heath vs the Ogre?
Toronto maybe could respect Superman for his pure raw strength.

He's just so gosh-darn SATISFIED in that last panel...

Rocky.

Vs Battle wiki says he's supersonic and capable of stopping an earthquake with brute force
Baki wiki says he can crush diamonds to dust and was bullet-timer speeds at 16 y/p

Those don't sound very street level.

They give that a stupid justification.
>i cancelled their sound with another sound so their heads exploded.
Could have just said he copied Black Bolt or something

Going to need some Hokuto Shinken here to level the playing fields.

IIRC he didn't crush diamonds, he literally gripped a handful of ashes so hard they turned into diamonds. He also got hit by lightning and just ignored it. At 16 years old he soloed the US Army at Vietnam. Another character stopped a taking-off helicopter with his bare hands and threw a punch so fast it caused GPS navigation to malfunction (don't ask), and Yujiro wrestled him down with one hand without any visible effort. People from the same manga who could demolish the Statue of Liberty with a few punches or scale a perfectly smooth 100 meter-tall missile silo are essentially weak fodder below his notice.

Pretty sure he would body the fuck out of Spiderman and comparable street-levelers. Yujiro is pretty much the embodiment of shounen manga feat wank, it's his entire character.

Best way to sum up Yujiro is a man-shaped monster, both in power and spirit.

Does he have will/telepathy defenses?

Street Levelers? No. You need someone pretty damn op to take him down. Although a fight with Luther Strode would be pretty damn fun.

Yujiro would win in the end, but it would be fun.

He's not done being the Mary Sue of the month

At least he lost to based Memetobe.

>Yujiro Hanma takes a bite out of Ross Geller's moist maker sandwich

He's fucked with Migatte no Gokui Ross.

I’m sure there would be lots of reasonably low powered types (mostly villains) who could take him down, but they have to entirely bypass his strengths. Could Purple Man tell him to punch himself in the nuts over and over and make it stick?

If someone can take him in a fistfight they’re pretty much above street level by definition.

Batman´s powers can beat Superman so he can beat baki´s father.

Can't wait for Retsu to come back and have a rematch against Musashi and win

the only right answer is any of the luther strode characters

Cute baby.

What about adding Akuma into this mix? Now we have Yujiro, Karnak, Kenshiro, Luther, and Akuma. Shit throw Val in this too, fuck it. DO IT!

>Пикaбy

Anyone over the age of 8 with a gun

His muscle can stop bullets.

Kenshiro
Karnak
Yujiro
Akuma
Luther

Street level user, street level.

>beat Yujiro Hanma

Fucking memetobe, where did all that even come from? Was he just that butthurt over being a jobber previously?

dude look like an obey logo

>implying these two aren't cosmic-level