Is this true and should we be worried?

is this true and should we be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

floridatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/05/black-turnout-issue-democrats/93382474/
youtube.com/watch?v=VFdPBtxzT6k
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLbsDO1JGFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's election day turnout that will make the difference.

Implying there arent more blacks in florida since 2012

But they haven't read the votes yet?

>Hillary owns the blacks

yes

I fear it is over for trump

No, because they don't know who they voted for. Trump is getting more of the black vote than any republican.

>assuming hillary gets 100% black vote

I can't wait until they realize the extent theybare being used by the (((system)))

basically all those votes from 2012 were for King Nigger whereas in 2016 at least 10% of that is for Trump.

Yeah I bet all those Haitians can't wait to vote for her

Niggers don't realize anything but where the next fucking handout is coming from. They're retarded savages who can be easily manipulated by anybody who upholds their poor, downtrodden narrative. Fuck them.

Fucking Johnson, that bastard. I swear I will shit on his grave.

LIE.
Explain this then?floridatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/05/black-turnout-issue-democrats/93382474/

of course goy
believe everything this guy says and don't even bother voting its for your own good
youtube.com/watch?v=VFdPBtxzT6k

Where do they get the data?

that is literally impossible

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

There's over 200,000 more black people in Florida since 2012. As a percentage, black vote has gone down. And they're also less inclined to be strictly Dem.

Um, people don't enter their name or race on a ballot. Anyone posting numbers like this are bogus. Probably just a CTR shill.

Wow, 338,400 votes. Impressive!

One thing we know. The polls are heavily biased for Clinton.

The other thing we know is Trump has massive support.

People hate Clinton for the same reasons, it doesn't matter if your black white hispanic whatever.

She's a frigging warmonger, shill for the bankers and doesn't give a crap about the average person. She is the establishment.

Trumps massive appeal will clean Hillory. Even with the rigged polls for Hillary, Trumps up by 5% points(see LA TIMES poll).

Hillary will try and illegally steal it. Fortunately if she does attempt to steal democracy from the public the public I suspect will launch massive legal campaigns as happened in 2000 when Gore launched huge legal campaign not to let bush take the election. Remember Bush is cheering for......Hillary. Powell is cheering for (the guy that lied about Saddam having WMD'S) he wants Clinton.

Those who want war want Hillary.

Take back freedom don't let warmonger Clinton win.

Don't worry however Trump has massive support and should trounce Hillary absent Soros voting machine doing an unprecedented level of rigging.

We are about to see propaganda, disinformation, and pure mind-fuck like we have never seen before anons.

They are literally running for their lives, a wild animal is most dangerous when backed into a corner.

i see you, 10/10

>should we be worried?
That's probably like 2% of the amount white voters increased so no.

Floridabro here. If this surge is from Haitians then this is good news for Trump. Trump's image as an avenger for people hurt by Clinton policies resonates strongly here. Haitians DESPISE the Clintons.

where is he getting his data?

God what an awful cunt of a man. Acting like he's some moral guardian for harassing a poor young girl making minimum wage.

This. Floridafag here and Haitians apparently hate the fuck out of the Clintons. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Our ballots literally have English, Spanish, and Haitian on it so I wouldn't be surprised if it's mostly them.

That's clear hacks

he has at least a quarter of the vote

How did Hillary pass Obama? By being hundreds of thousands of black people? Pretty sure the voters did it. Hillary doesn't get credit

population growth

No need to worry

They are voting themselves into extinction like everyone else is

It is suggested he has about 20% of black vote out of the 80% that are eligible to vote and are Likely to.

So if he has 20% of all the black voters, or 20% of the 80-85% of black voters, either way he's kidnaped Jamal and Tyquan to MAGA

US population 2016: 324 mil
US population 2012: 314 mil
3.18% increase

4.64 % increase

White vote is up 1 million. We will find out Tuesday

this literally makes no sense what the fuck

You are saying that black people voted more for a white person over a black person?
HAHAHA you cant even win an argument with black people if you are white

how would you know the racial demographics of people that have voted?

He has 20%? Where are you reading this, he should crush the election if he has 20%

this

also nice dubs

>Increase in black early voters
>Doesn't specify who they voted for

What's the point of Smith's point? Is he trying to imply that all 564,000+ are all going towards the the democrats?

Not hard to predict given that blacks do vote overwhelmingly democrat.

>literally no source
>When other sources say that black turnout is down

Thanks for making me read this garbage thread, OP

but trump is winning bigly with them for a couple of reasons
1. he's a real nigga
2. he's actually addressing the facts and telling them how he will help their situation instead of just saying everythings fine senpai

Extraordinary claims just need some Fedora to say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

if there were evidence, then it wouldn't be an extraordinary claim. But some fag that looked at stars had aids and smoked weed.

True or not her early ballot numbers are significantly worse than Obama's.

Although I hope you're right and those repeating digits are very amazing he is right and blacks overall will most likely still largely vote democrat.

Hillary surpassing Obama by election day would completely fly in the face of all the polls by an extremely wide margin. I know the media tends to tilt in her direction, but even they can't cover up a major deficit.
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

No
And
Yes

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

Probably some crossover between union blacks which will really undercut clinton in the rustbelt states like Michigan and Pennsylvania which has scared the shit out of Clinton and has King Nigger there dancing to get their asses out to vote.

Choose one and only one state to make MAGA

Florida/Colorado are going red for different reasons, but reliably so.

Here, OP, is why what he says isn't true.

floridatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/05/black-turnout-issue-democrats/93382474/

nice meme

You can't compare population. Not everybody is a registered voter.

its not that hilary owns the blacks

its that donnie chump offended everyone, even some of the traditional GOP repubs

guys Russia is entering plan B, taking down various websites. Twitter is down and now facebook is down in many places, and earlier 4 chan and wikileaks themselves were down

Different reasons you say? Let's hear em, user!!

Wait, is he implying all of those participants are Hillary supporters? Based on what?

Considering the effort put into early voting this is a minimal improvement

youtube.com/watch?v=OLbsDO1JGFU

KEK
E
K

Look at you using math and logic rather than emotions and feelings. What a monster you are.

>"I'm a nice guy btw"

No you aren't you fucking douche

>Colorado predominately votes early (>70%)
>Even split between d/r
>Trump leads among independents

>Florida has a miniscule lead
>Trump like romney will rock day of voting
>Latino turnout is undercut by lack of blacks
>some blackies have fled to trump

True, but Trump is gaining more support from blacks than McCain and Romney.

Sorry. 20% max. It's enough to win but niggers are dumb as fuck

North Carolina:

This year, fewer polling locations were open in Democratic-leaning counties in the first week of early voting. More locations have since opened, but Democrats are still trying to catch up. Voting by African-Americans has declined to 22 percent of the early vote, from 28 percent in 2012. The white vote has risen to about 73 percent from 67 percent.

They're not mentioning the increase in white voters.

Remember, it was evangelicals in Ohio that gave Dubya the election in 2004 out of nowhere.

People will turn out their guy. Trump is our guy.

>Of the record 6.1 million in-person early votes and absentee ballots cast

>Hey guise I took 4 shits today that's a 300% Increase from yesterday! SOO MUCH POOPIE

What is statistical manipulation?

FL's population has been increasing much faster than the nationwide average.

K y s

>look at all this stuff I decided

justice is done. I feel better thanks user

Did 100% of those nigs vote for her or was it simply the number that turned up?

even the (((polls))) give him 23%

and the truth of the matter is, I live in new york and I see a lot of enthusiastic blacks for trump. I overheard this one boon going off how he may be a racis bu a leas u no hoo e eas

Duh. Early voting across all demographics is up a ton this year. Blacks are still WAY down from 2012 percentage-wise.
I'm shocked it's only 1% higher.

It is up but it's up way more percentage-wise with every other demographic

DISPUTE THE FACTS THEN NIG NOG

Not a single person has actually came up with facts that dispute my assertions.

I've heard wildly differing reports about black turnout in Florida, anywhere from down 1% to down 22%. I don't what the truth is, but I don't believe OP's numbers for a second.

>Getting offended is now worse than murder corruption and lying.

Thanks.

>US population 2012: 314 mil
>US population 2016: 324 mil
Russia grows from 145 to 147 million over 20 years. This is considered a breakthrough and demographic merit Putin God Emperor.

Massive influx of hispanic and black voters.

It is up in number, but down as a percentage.

Trump is a fraud, you cant hide being a fraud from real ass niggas.

I have read all of his books and balieve me, hes full of shit.