Get this text

>get this text
>what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back trace and the text message and snipe her with my Kuni technique that's able to headshot any target from meters away.

*unsheaths dick*

what the fuck kind of name is "mariel" lol

Reply thusly.
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

shes Mexican

Does she mean the election is "close" in the sense that the results are going to be close or it will happen soon?

i just got one of those things liek 20 minutes ago, are they this desperate to ge tpeople out of there homes on election day, does anyone remember if they did this with obama.

ask for nudes

Probably generated by their shill name generator

We cant let trump win. He said pussy and he is Putin's puppet. he will also start war against russia.

They're bots, unfortunately. I tried to message on a few days back and didn't get anything :/

yes. i remember getting a bunch

>17546008639
>surplus amounts of chink results
>trump was right about china the whole time
>china directly trying to influence an election in the USA
>china is with her

Well this election can't be over soon enough.

Agree but you're gonna need something "bigger"

Grab her by the pussy

Fucking Florida DNC keeps texting me and I reply to all of them "Build that wall"

I live in georgia so I don't know how they got my # but fuck them

>marielx
that takes me back

drumpf is obviously going to lose so you should do what Sup Forums will do on wednesday and act like you always supported Her.

>AUTISM

Unclear grammar, wouldn't bang

She sounds like a sad cunt pretending to be bubbly, judging on that message.

That feels absolutely childrish, give me something more down to earth.

Lawl. Here in Palm Beach everyone got mailed a free version of the "Hillarys America". Although I wasn't much of a fan of how it was executed its still a nice gesture to perhaps sway normies.

nice try CTR, GO OUT AND VOTE PEOPLE

I told them no and that I voted for Trump on Hillary's birthday and that I was sorry for her.

I got no response.

They're bots, you retards.

Responding for an epix trole XD XD won't work if there's not a human who will read it on the other end.

Well you already said "no".

Yeah all of mine are from "Keith w/ Hillary & FL Dems" lel

I can smell their desperation from here. FL and GA are gonna be overwhelmingly red.

>Show me your tits and I'll think about it

Send them this

Sauce pls

I got it off Sup Forums or Sup Forums a long time ago