Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4fYBTa6b54
youtube.com/watch?v=Rag_9J1ZC2g
vocaroo.com/i/s0UyU99eKD8C
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines
youtube.com/watch?v=waGogciXcJA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Dahnald. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.

Western Civilization owes it's existence to the fools.

LET THEM COME. THERE IS ONE TRUMP SUPPORTER YET IN Sup Forums WHO STILL DRAWS BREATH.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4fYBTa6b54
YOU BOW TO NOONE

>tfw youll never be magic

You a wizard Harry!

KEK

The age of racist white men is over. The time of the women, Latinos, blacks, Muslims, gays, millennials, and liberals has come.

If that's true, it's a good thing the nuclear war will be coming in the next few years. The Earth won't have to suffer long.

I dont remember that last part

This should not have had the emotional impact that it did on me. Fuck.

The only reason we would have nuclear war is if Drumpf is elected.

Let them come. There's a white man yet in Argentina that still draws breath

>that fucking jeb at the end

I will kek until the end of days.

You have my sword

And you have my bow.

AND MY AR15 DAHNALD

>Hillary wants a no fly zone in Syria.
>No fly zone means shooting down Russian planes.
>Shooting down Russian planes means war.
>War with Russia means World War III
>World War III with Russia means America gets it's ass kicked because Hillary will be a royal fuck-up of a commander in chief.
>Hillary fucking up means she launches the missiles and ends the world rather then be deposed by Putin.

I wish the redpill had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all that came to Sup Forums, but that is nor for them to decide.

All you have to decide is what to do with the dubs that kek has given to us

Looks like MEMEs are back on the menu.

the sixth world is coming soon, the signs are there

uh huh

I never thought I’d die fighting side by side with a leaf.

>tfw still can't remember the orb combinations for all the spells

I thought Trump was a Putin puppet? But he's going to start a war with Russia?

Can anyone explain this "logic"?

Goddamn this gif is comfy as fuuuck.

>argentina
>white

moments like that is what makes pol the best board ever

>Hillary blames Russia literally everytime somone hacks her shit.
>Trump will be the one to start nuclear war.

Without whites blacks have no one to leech off of except the Jews. Muslims will kill everything. Gays cant have kids. Millennials are dipshits. Liberals are also dipshits. Sounds like Mexico wins

But j thought Russia was the enemy, isn't that why Hillary Clinton helped rostadom and Uranium one gain mining and export rights of US Uranium in the USA with their project Aurora?
I mean that helped them be able to build their new S.A.T.A.N. 2 ICBMs... Totally makes sense

How about side by side with a friend?

oh

PRAISE

I'll miss these.

Holy fuck!

>tfw you're a manlet but you'll never be a hobbit from the shire

Only some hours before we meet the enemies at the gates. I don't know if there ever was hope, but we might aswell fight to the end.

AND MY AX

close my eyes

holy shit

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Aye, I could do that.

THE POWER OF THE WOMAN CARD

leaf

Best thread in a long time..
Thank you, OP. :')

hi ctr

Donald Trump was controlled opposition from the start

All his in-laws are Jewish

He's friends with Hillary Clinton

He was never pro-white

BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE IF NOT OUR HOPE?

Was getting lefties on suicide watch too much to hope for?

this scene is forever ruined by the fact that gandalf's actor is a literal faggot and will burn in hell
youtube.com/watch?v=Rag_9J1ZC2g

vocaroo.com/i/s0UyU99eKD8C

Have faith. The Don is coming.

When all hope fades, remember.

The night is always darkest before the Don.

Every voting machine in America is made by George Soros

your vote means absolutely nothing

It won't even get counted

>Gandalf the White

>Argentina
>White

>tfw after the election defeats Hillary once and for all Assange, Stefan, Pepe, Wojack, and Diamond & Silk sail into the West

>Falling for the demoralization tactics

Take it from a Brexiting Brit: It's always darkest before the Don.

You fools dug to deep. You don't know what you awakened

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines

>An astonishing 2006 classified U.S. diplomatic cable obtained and released by WikiLeaks reveals the extent to which Smartmatic may have played a hand in rigging the 2004 Venezuelan recall election under a section titled “A Shadow of Fraud.” The memo stated that “Smartmatic Corporation is a riddle both in ownership and operation, complicated by the fact that its machines have overseen several landslide (and contested) victories by President Hugo Chavez and his supporters.”
>“The Smartmatic machines used in Venezuela are widely suspected of, though never proven conclusively to be, susceptible to fraud,” the memo continued. “The Venezuelan opposition is convinced that the Smartmatic machines robbed them of victory in the August 2004 referendum. Since then, there have been at least eight statistical analyses performed on the referendum results.”
>“One study obtained the data log from the CANTV network and supposedly proved that the Smartmatic machines were bi-directional and in fact showed irregularities in how they reported their results to the CNE central server during the referendum,” it read.

amazing

it's moments like this when I know I'm not alone

Kek is with us. Always. Trump will win.

I had this quote in my mind tbqh. We're up against the all-powerful. I have the other quote at the ready when we win but it's gonna be tough.

>this thread

>BUT SIR, THE BLUE WALL IS TOO STRONG, NOTHING CAN BREACH IT.
>...
>"TRUMP WILL BREACH IT"

Let's see what kek spoke

>LOOKS LIKE HOPE'S BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=waGogciXcJA

"Our enemy is almost ready, his full strength gathered. Not only Niggers, but Whites as well."

"Legions of Mexicans from the south..."

"Arabs from the east... All will answer Judea' s call."

"This will be the end of the West as we know it. Here the hammerstroke will fall hardest."

"If New Hampshire turns blue, if the voters at Utah fails, the last defence of this country will be gone."

>But we have Sup Forums. That's got to count for something.
>Sup Forums?

"Soros has yet to reveal his deadliest servant... The one who will lead Hillary's voterbase in war, the one they say no living man can overthrow..."

"The Rothschild..."

"You've met him before..."

"He funded both sides of every conflict since Napoleon."

"He is the Lord of the Jews - the greatest of the seven..."

"And Israel is his lair."

This will cause Hillary to lose:
This will push Trump over the edge:
This will be what happens when Trump takes office.

Soon Soros will reviel his ultimate weapon JEWron

MEME FOR RUIN, AND THE WORLD'S ENDING!
KEKKKK
K E KKKKKK!
KEKK K KK KK K!

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

No, he can't. But we will meet her at the polls none the less!

fucking kek

kek

>Fear, the board is rank with it. Let us ease their pain
>Release the shills!
>CTR!

Nice

>The age of fucking white makes is over
>The time of the sexual liberation has come

Someone do Grima Snaketongue as aids skrillex talking to Sup Forums pls

>They guard it because they have hope. Faith and fading hope that one day it will flower. That a king will come and this city will be as it once was before it fell into decay. The old wisdom that was borne out of the West was forsaken. Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living and counted the names of their descent dearer than the names of their sons. Childless lords sat in aged halls musing on heraldry; in secret chambers withered men compounded strong elixirs, or in high cold towers asked questions of the stars. And so the people of Gondor fell into ruin. The line of Kings failed, the White Tree withered, and the rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men.

That passage always makes me sad, it's the fall of the west summed up.

>tfw I haven't read a single good argument against Trump that wasn't an ad hominem
>tfw I haven't read a single good argument for Hillary that was not anti-Trump or some sentimential bullshit (and I have looked, believe me)
>tfw I have read a shitton of good arguments for Trump, most are regarding actual policies and economics
>tfw Hillary is still so close to winning because Trump said mean things

We're going to fix this world one nation at a time