Why are there no chinese threads

All of you faggots hates jews but somehow does it never come to occur that the chinese:
>controls the world economy
>thought polices
>exists at every single area on Earth
>occupies all spots in colleges
>internet defense force that blocks mean words
>shitty food
Sounds familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop picking on your hat.

They just wanna have a good time.

Chinese food
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

East Asians aren't biologically competitive with Europeans in most fields. Chinese are just irrelevant high-functioning niggers, we can get rid of them at our leisure once we defeat the kikes.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html

I don't hate all non-whites like most of you

but i found out recently that after we gave the Panama Canal to the Panamanian government (for free)
apparently they sold it to a huge chinese company with direct ties to the Chinese government.

that's right. we spend billions on the Panama Canal, one of the greatest wonders of engineering ever made

and now China owns it and gets all profit from it

>>but i found out recently that after we gave the Panama Canal to the Panamanian government (for free)

There is a simple way to stop this: stop selling shit to China.

Nah m8. You sell as much as you can, then, when the moment is right, you simply take it all back and give the cunts the now jewel-encrusted finger and hold your ill gotten assets long-time.

>stop selling to china
idk if you're 12 years old or if you didn't read what you were typing
but that's exactly the opposite of what needs to happen
we need to sell MORE to china.

the more a country exports the stronger their economy is
we need to stop... BUYING from china sure

but that doesn't solve what I'm talking about.
The Panama canal connects two halves of the entire Globe.
instead of people having to go around the southern tip of argentina they can cut straight through

even if we decided to stop buying things from China, everytime our ships wanted to go anywhere they'd still have to pay Chinese taxes at the Canal

someone should tell Trump to think about "acquiring" it back from the Panamanians who technically still own it

Exactly. Remember back when Japan was literally doing the same thing in the 80's? We bought everything back when their economic bubble burst.
Same thing is going to happen with China once that happens. China is on a decline.
Then what were you angry about? Are you saying we should have kept the Panama Canal and then sell it to China instead of the Panamanian government doing it? If so, then I get your point.

no... we need to raise from the dead whoever thought it was a good idea to give away the panama canal for free
and then shoot him

we should own the panama canal right now
trillions of dollars of revenue go through their every year.

idk what you're not getting you autist

tfw Hong Kong is dying and no one gives a shit.

Mainlanders will soon flood into your country, fuck up the economy, quality of life, and everything you didn't know you care about. They are literally worse than jews.

We'll say "we told you so." But no one will see it because of the great firewall.

Jimmy Carter isn't dead yet

oh good.

Ok I get it now.
Basically you are saying we should have sold the canal to China for millions of dollars instead of giving it away to someone else for free.
Yeah I'm fine with Chinks from Hong Kong and Taiwan. Mainland Commie chinks and any other diaspora chinks who supports them need to be glassed though desu.

this is why i dont believe in white supremecy
we're fucking idiots sometimes

can't be worse than feminists ruining everything i care about

no. you're a faggot

I'm saying we should own the Canal right now

idk what you think you're trying to accomplish here

Mainlanders make even American tourists look good in comparison. Mainlanders are subhuman

Because both right and left wingers know and agree that China is a garbage country, there's nothing to debate

Lmao but you literally said we need to sell more to China.
So we sell other shit but keep the canal. Is THAT what you were saying?

>we're
>flag

???

He's probably over there teaching english and smashing that sideways puss puss

very few people with jap flags are nips

They are, at least culturally. Too bad western media has to be nice and respect everyone who's not white.

And before they know it, everything will be catered to the mainlanders.

>American education

Here's a rundown of the history of the Panama canal
>French spent 287,000,000, wasn't enough, investors went bankrupt
>US steps in and gains a lease from the Panama canal for 10 million
>US spends 357,000,000 finishing the canal and runs it for a few decades
>in the 1960s riots erupted over the sovereignty of the canal
>in 1977 a treaty was signed handing over the canal to the Panama government
>in 1999 this was completed
>a Chinese company subsequently won a auction for a 25 year lease on the canal

Chinese are based. Bow down to your overlords and accept the fact that China will be the #1 world power in your lifetime.

>Chinese not from Mainland China are based
Fixed.

tfw no chinese gf

lmao if you think this shit is anything compared to what the 'jews' are doing

>tfw chinese gf

Yeah after the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution the introduction of western culture and ideology is so foreign they have no idea how to integrate and behave. They actually practiced cannibalism during those times (not out of choice though) and now they are thrust in the 21st century

Random Hong Konger I love your people and your country. Cantonese is so much more lovely, your manners impeccable, your culinary heritage exquisite. I mourn for your loss.