What was the worst episode in Rick and Morty and why was it Vindicators 3?

What was the worst episode in Rick and Morty and why was it Vindicators 3?

The ABCs of Beth. Vindicators 3 made me laugh a few times while The ABCs didn't even keep my attention.

Yeah, this episode usually gets by unscathed. It's really the worst episode of Rick and Morty.

it honestly would'vee worked better if no one was killed but was emotionally destroyed instead

to be fair

Didn't follow the story circle. Morty didn't learn anything.

It wasn't. It was a goofy Saw/GotG parody with a fun song at the end. Just because Roiland dislikes doesn't mean it's bad, that's the man who wrote shit like Interdimentional Cable 2, how good of a taste in stories can he have?

I agree, it's not terrible in any way, just plain average. I don't understand all the hate.

everything it did was done better in venture bros.

Same. I think ABCs of Death or the season 3 finale takes the cake.

It ruined a chance to show Rick's caring side, and otherwise was just 20 minutes of "here's why we hate the MCU".

Yeah and Bojack Horseman does the drama better. But that doesn't mean we should ignore the merits of one thing just because another thing does the same thing better.

The joke that Rick was opening up to that alien that looks like Poophole instead of Morty was hilarious and caught me offguard.

Other than this, it wasnt particulary funny, some Vindicatros had cool powers I guess, would rather have watched more of them.

>What if
>What IF
>SUPERHEROES were TERRIBLE PEOPLE

WOW THAT'S THE KIND OF BITING SATIRE YOU NORMALLY ONLY FIND IN A 2003 NEWGROUNDS FLASH

Last time I laughed at humor like that, I fell off my dinosaur.

bump

The Vindicators didn't cause autists to go to mcdonalds and reeee over dipping sauce, episode 1 of season 3 was the worst one

false, pickle rick was the worst. ultra meme'd, hamfisted psychology without any subtility, action scene without any meaning.

Can somebody criticise the actual series instead of the fanbase?

What does meme'd even mean.

Anything that tried focusing on Beth ended up being a huge pile of shit

That wasn't quite the point.

>bojack horseman

>THE worst episode
I don't know, the Pickle Rick episode somehow bothers me more

Vindicators 3 was a shitshow because it became a "How hard can we suck Rick off" episode. Not to mention how spiteful it was, like I get it Roiland you think Superheroes are lame, get over yourself.

Personally, I think we should've had a Vindicators 1 episode to at least establish who these people were in a less hamfisted manner.

>Personally, I think we should've had a Vindicators 1 episode to at least establish who these people were in a less hamfisted manner.
I hope you are not a writer for any series. Jesus.

It shows that Dan can't stop being butthurt about the MCU. Basically, this episode confirms what kind of pathetic manchild Dan Harmond is (just in case that splash screen at the end of each episode isn't enough), so I can't hate it.

What is actually wrong with what I just said?

The fan base is a result of the series user

The Vindicators were actually pretty cool characters aside from the one that dies first. He was a jerk.

Then can we talk shit on Harmon instead?

Sure, twitter is that way >>/out/ knock yourself out user

One of the few truly clever things about that episode is the whole ellipsis of both the previous adventures with the Vindicators and the fight against Worldender. I feel like I'm explaining a joke to a 5-year-old.

Yep. But you have to be pretty easily influenced to dismiss a series because of its fanbase. Have your own personality and appreciate things for what they are, user.

Oh I haven't disregarded the series based on it's fan base, I was using fan reaction as evidence to support my claim that episode 1 of season 3 is the worst episode of that season

I just hate how Rick is associated with some Guardians of the Justice Avengers group, also the President. Rick is initially just drunk grandpa with a portal gun, what wacky mischief will he and his grandson get into this week? Also an asshole, so why is he with this group again? But this whole time he should be some sort of "celebrity hero", according to those two episodes. I guess Rick does some work with the President since Get Schwifty, despite some Galactic Federation takeover, but we never knew this until the season 3 finale. Also if you're gonna be working under the President, can't he just get McDonald's to make some Szechuan sauce for a man who invented a portal gun?

Ok, I'll dumb it down for you: you have to be pretty easily influenced to dislike an episode because of the reaction of the fanbase. Your 'evidence' says nothing about episode 1 of season 3. That's some criticism you could make without even watching the series. Thus, is pointless.

an interesting concept i like it

That wasn't clever anyway, the joke's been done to death. And what is with this ad hominem?

Why does Dan Harmon hate the MCU so much?

No. It was the final episode of the third season. No one wants a dinosaur stripper.

Then what was?