FUCKING HAPPENING NOW

NOT A DRILL
NOT A FUCKING DRILL
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
TRUTH BEING CENSORED
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

archive.fo/poHT2

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bk3i2/holy_fucking_shit_john_and_tony_podesta_abducted/

archive.fo/mGagQ

CAN'T UNDELETE THE INTERNET FAGGOTS

SPREAD THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
reddit.com/user/bopbopi
downdetector.com/status/twitter
c-span.org/video/?198059-1/improving-quality-teachers
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers
youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bkm8d/holy_fucking_shit_john_and_tony_podesta_abducted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>plebbit

wow. now THIS is truly retarded.

DUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIII JUST FUCKING SAW THAT SHIT TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAVED A LINK OF THE THREAD AS WELL

>implying 90% of Sup Forums aren't autistic teenagers who were on iFunny at this time last year.

EMIAL THE BRITISH TABLOIDS

THEY STILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE A BREAKING NEWS BEFORE EUROPE WAKES UP

bump

what's going on here?

All of the Podesta Child molester threads have been deleted WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Embarassing for whoever posted that and the sub doesn't want to be associated with insanity

Twitter is also down for me? anyone else?

bump

this is the dumbest thing I've ever read

This! Do it!

What? Is this it? Has it been found?

Not just that, but twitter is down (I think some people in the thread said that the twitter tags were spreading).

Wikileaks was down for a period and even we were attacked.

It's removed because it's fucking retarded and posting this shit makes everyone involved look like morons.

Kill yourself and go back to plebbit forever.

so first wikileaks goes down
then Sup Forums is reported to being slow
reports of twitter being screwy now
then there was this a couple days ago nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
and now reddit censorship

well if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and looks like a duck, its probably a fucking duck. prepare for conflict fellas. we 1776 now.

Twitter is down

checked. grab your muskets

THIS IS IT MOTHERFUCKERS HOLY SHIT

NO FUCKING SURVIVORS!!!!!

What the fuck you're right. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS THIS SHIT IS LEGIT. KEK PLEASE BRING THIS TO LIGHT, PLEASE BRING US JUSTICE AND TRUTH. WE NEED JESUS

BUUUUMPPP

Does that literally say "Moloch Machine"
I dont speak foreign, please verify.

MOLOCH MASCHINE
>MOLOCH MASCHINE
MOLOCH MASCHINE
>MOLOCH MASCHINE
MOLOCH MASCHINE
>MOLOCH MASCHINE

what did they do to her? :/

Same in Austria

thought it was just me. confirmed i guess.

Because its sensationalist and based on speculation

BUMP ITS HAPPENING

Twatter is down.

reddit.com/user/bopbopi

User claims he's being censored.

downdetector.com/status/twitter

Oh shit nigger look at that graph

It does. It's from James Alefantis' IG.

stay vigilant lads

DAILY MAIL DAILY MAIL

you can blame this guy, Pic related. He's currently testing his shiny new botnet.

Back for me. Wikileaks reporting they are being DDoS'd

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

fug dis

Kek will protect us

RUSSIANS

SPARKY

His thread just went down for me. Anyone else?

Ive been drinking, please figure this shit out fags.

Down for everyone. Bad Voodoo

ALRIGHT BOYS

STRAP INTO YOUR SPINNY CHAIR AND POP YOUR PRESCRIPTION ADD DRUG OF CHOICE CAUSE WE CANNOT LET THIS DIE

WE HAVE PLACED SUSPECTS AT THE SCENE OF A CRIME

TIME TO FORM A NARRATIVE AND CONTACT PPLZ

Are you trying to get me to test my shiny new microscope m8?

CTR spotted. We know you name, we know your address. Stop trying to protect murderous pedophiles.

Epstein's girlfriend

TWITTER AND WIKILEAKS ARE DOWN

WEW

in dc on may 11th 2007 c-span.org/video/?198059-1/improving-quality-teachers

This is dumb as fuck, man.

Save it until after the election. You have no proof other than the shitty drawn images based on feature estimations etc.

Fucking CTR has you chasing your own tails now. There hasn't been good autism since they threw you the pizza bone, now you don't care about the shit you can swing the normies with.

inb4 im plodesta

No newfag. Just click the fucking image.

This happens all the time on Reddit. They straight up deleted entire sub reddits for not being PC enough.

I'm actually surprised that they didn't completely snip away this one. Regardless, as shit as Reddit and the user culture is over there, r/the_donald has definitely brought more normies to our cause

Checked

Digits confim.

bump

hahaha fucking great, he's my hero for today

Do you have to be such a bitch about it? You OOZE Reddit

Did some call my name?

i know what you mean, i dont understand how they arnt in jail either

Yep mods pruned it

Twitter went down 60 seconds later the absolute madman

double digits double confirm

You stupid bastards. You idiots have wasted a full fucking week of precious time running down a pedo rabbit hole like a bunch of morons. I can't believe how stupid this board has become.

shill

>Being this delusional.

Bumpu. Not sure what is real anymore.

Wow its literally nothing again!!!!!!

IF MADDIE FUCKING MCCANN WAS TAKEN BY PODESTA MY BRAIN WILL EXPLODE

Here in Portugal the news were 24/7 on the maddie case. Many believe the parents killed her (on accident) and hid the body.

INB4 KATE MCCANN TIES TO HAITI

>I can't believe how stupid this board has become.
Yes you can, you just really wish you didn't.

The sun never sets mate.

ur podesta

wow shut the fuck you guys are SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUUUUUUUS

FUCCCCCKKKKKK CTTTTTRRRR HILLLLARRRYYYY ISSSS LOOOOSSSSIIIINGGGG TTTHHHEEEE EEEELLLLEEECCCTIIIIOONNN!!!!!!

congratulations, you finally found a theory too ridiculous for the_donald

Twitter still down. The mother load has been found. DNC leaks 2. THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT IT DOWN

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers
-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>THIS IS WHY EVERYTHING IS GOING DOWN YOU MONGS USE YOUR HEADS

Guys you have to understand that there's is plenty of "evidence" but no concrete proof. Turning /r/the_Donald into a conspiracy theory subreddit for every email you find is going to ruin their credibility which they can't risk this close to the election. You need PROOF, not theories. Too much is at stake. Especially because this isn't even directly connected to Hillary.

Good work on investigating pedophile rings we know exist, but we have an election to win first. This is the worst timing for those sorts of posts on that subreddit. Still, I wish the mods would say something instead of just deleting. It only gives you guys some weird sense of confirmation that (((they))) are trying to shut it down lmao

Don't stop investigating though, these sick fucks need to hang

Christ and Trump save us

When the CTR shills bite, we know we are onto something.

Guys Russia is entering plan B, taking down various websites. Twitter is down and now facebook is down in many places, and earlier 4 chan and wikileaks themselves were down

theyre going to try to take down the election to post pone it due to the fbi news

>US hackers ready to fight back
>hit twatter, wikileaks and Sup Forums
>eat that, ebil russkies!

Was that the day he testified or the day the video was posted? Do we know he was in the US the *whole* day? Niggas got travel money.

shit is happening I can't explain even here.
Pleas, give me just a single (you), just one, so I know I'm getting through

Wtf is going on

Reddit deleting threads and comments

It does legit make me wonder all this comes out. It's somewhat related to Clinton but not really a direct connection a normie can make. The boards just full of this sick shit they do. Clinton and CTR just stay quiet. Now comey says her email investigation has been dropped. So she can say I'm innocent.

I truly believe podesta was a red herring.

youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs

mfw people are unironically parroting Hillary's Russia accusations

can you see me?

howdy

whats the next step of your master plan

the_Donald mods are actually Hillary plants. I remember a thread recently which talked about the entire subreddit's mod group being replaced by fresh reddit accounts.

GO GO GO

THIS IS IT! THIS WHAT WE WILL USE TO KILL HILARY'S CAMPAIGN!

SPREAD THIS FUCKING FILTHY EVERYWHER. LOCAL NEWS SITES, REDDIT, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, COMMENT SECTIONS OF RANDOM WEBSITES, EVERYWHERE.

THIS IS FUCKING IT. THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5bkm8d/holy_fucking_shit_john_and_tony_podesta_abducted/

Reposted to /r/conspiracy