WHY IS THE EAST TARGETING SEATTLE?

map.norsecorp.com/#/
map.norsecorp.com/#/
map.norsecorp.com/#/

Other urls found in this thread:

krebsonsecurity.com/2016/01/sources-security-firm-norse-corp-imploding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WORLD WAR 3

WE UNCOVERED ABSOLUTE MSM COLLUSION AND THEY WERE FORCED TO SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET SO THEY CAN SET THE NARRATIVE BEFORE US

counterattack

The number of attacks just keep piling up. Very strange that most of them seem to be coming from Microsoft Corporation

Twitter is down. Probably to keep anything from leaking before the election.

Obama
Internet
Kill
Switch

Twitter: RIP

That company is a scam
krebsonsecurity.com/2016/01/sources-security-firm-norse-corp-imploding/

Obama
Internet
Kill
Nigga
Switch

O.I.N.K.S.

So retarded when people post that website. It is only showing hits on their software. Youre a fucking tard if you think they have access to every single connection

Podesta and his buddy just got nailed in kidnapping/pedo/murder. Last time something of this magnitude was released a DDOS took much of the surface web offline.

sparky?

possible COUP UNDERWAY!

thought it was his brother

HOLY SHIT COUP TIEM!!!

GLOBALIST KIKES DIEEEEE

REEEEEE

someone's diddling the chilluns

What am I looking at here?

AMERICA GETTING DIGITALLY FUCKED BY THE WORLD AND ITSELF

what happened?

Uhhh....

It's probably being done by that user from another thread lol.

Some nigger link it, I closed that tab a while ago.

Are all of those streams of light some sort of cyber attack? Crazy shit

MY THREADS RE LOADING SLOW CHINA STAHHHP

Looks like they're mostly from America. What does this map usually look like?

not china it is a USA based botnet and one of the best i have seen.

>seattle attacking canada
We northern invasion now!

WW3 CONFIRMED

HOLY SHIT DID ANYONE SEE THAT LAST VOLLEY

This is the first time I've thought of cyberwarfare as an actual form of warfare.

no there is usually about one ping per hour. abnormally highly active tonight.

Why is Microsoft attacking De Kalb Junction?

no wonder my internet's been so fucking slow

fuck you cyber-CTR, my BF1 k/d is suffering from your cock fucking lag

I know nothing of cybersecurity. What do you anons think is going on?

Its like this everyday

all out cyber warfare breaking loose

THANK GOD 4CHANS SERVERS ARE IN ANTARCTICA!

I dont think its an attack. i think its a query. I think they are scraping for information. A HUGE undertaking.

It appears to be that False Flag that Hillary wanted.

I don't either, but it's a beautiful visual.

Confirmed. This DDOS attack is much larger than last time. entire US under siege

ok, retarded jokes aside, where are you getting that info from or how did you figure that out?

This is literally (and I mean it) nothing.

Last year there was an actual attack using Chinese ports from an unknown origin on the same website and nobody believed it was anything because of shills.

This is actually normal in comparison to last year.

So this is what he meant by:

> G A M E O V E R

Sparky here, the majority of my threads have been deleted for no reason. I will answer any questions regarding the current absurd amount of traffic hitting the US on the thread I linked. ~S

fuck...

>WHY IS THE EAST TARGETING SEATTLE?
Microsoft and Amazon are both in Seattle. An attack on AWS or Azure or the company infrastructures would light up Seattle like a Christmas tree on these maps.

>Microsoft is DDoSing Washington D.C.

Is this even real life LOL

didn't palmieri say any emails released are "probably fake" and now this happens?

what are ((((they)))) trying to suppress?

Guys

What if we go to sleep and never wake up because Russia nukes the US

the leaks tomorrow are going to be fucking beautiful

thank you based cyber terrorists

As a officer in the BMW I approve this for weponization. Go user, meme it.

China always tries to attack Microsoft servers. This is nothing new. My poli-sci friend showed me this months ago

Gates = Goesch
Microsoft has been hitting De Kalb Junction for probably months now. Strangely enough, in De Kalb county, Georgia, there was also a report in the local news a few weeks back that residents saw a usps mailman dumping mail in the woods. They said they were investigating and there hasn't been anything on it since. Perhaps De Kalb county is known for being a large concentration of right leaning voters?

But the timing tho

Why is UAE getting rekt?

well, they said they were going to hack russia and cyber atack them, so they are going to play that russia is a bad guy while we attack ourselves, if shit flies its because hilliary lost and they have to cover up their assholes

I like how no one gives a shit about Canada and Straya, it's just like real life.

russia?

what's a common IRC server and channel we would go to in case?

if the internet gets shut down theres nothing we can do besides use walkietalkies and celluar poles maybe.

A stopped clock is right twice a day, etc. It's actually odd when the chinks STOP trying to DoS Seattle.

##linux on Freenode.

China is shitting all over Indonesia

russia was hitting us a few times watch the news if something happens.

Did Russia just attack itself?

we meet in millville iowa...

we take the farm and create a new society

Obama and the dems will utilize a falseflag today if anything super incriminating comes out(it already did from wikileaks and look how quickly that and twitter were shut down)

It's like looking into Hillary's future. All those pew pews in the Northern hemisphere and fuck all down here below the Tropic of Capricorn.

these poo in loos and chinks keep attacking microsoft, what do they hope to accomplish

>no attacks from Russia
>hard attaks from China

guess what chinks want to provoke

Tonight was just the practice run for election day

>literally two threads about this

that's the norsecorp map

those are attacks on norsecorp honeypot servers

those are not attacks on real hosts

yes, it is representative of the scale of real attacks

yes, it always looks like that

yes, it is always that active

every single internet-addressable server faces attacks of at least that magnitude literally constantly, 24 hours a day, forever

NORMIES BEGONE

earlier Netherlands sent a massive amount to Dubai

There's a shitton of scammers that are probably trying to scam Americans through Microsoft. Really probably nothing to do with gov't and more to do with a private network/networks of scammers.

I think the way we look at this is wrong: this map shows Microsoft offshore India and China coding shops sending their projects to their main servers in Seattle.

you mean the second practice run in the last week

and if this is just a standard test the world is going to shit its pants soon

That's not how this site works.

>washington constantly bashing new york
Is that sparky?

I haven't looked at it in a while, does it look the same?

UAE has been under regular attacks for months

norse map is bullshit.

it displays random data, but it looks fancy.

there are no cyber attacks.

faggots.

I check in every once in a while. The big change I've noticed in the past year is the U.S. gradually surpassing China as the number-1 origin of attacks.

I blame the explosion of ghetto cloud services tech startups that can't into enforcing their abuse policy.

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

same thing im thinking its either today or tomorrow

Norse installed their """"cybersecurity monitoring systems"""" in a few locations, so that they can monitor data access on a handful of ports around the world. This is literally what you're seeing: poo and chinese programmers accessing microsoft email/cloud/whatever servers in Seattle from India and China. You can see the most common type of """"attack"""" is smtp: literal fucking email transmission.
This. Overhyped garbage to generate sales.

Not random data. Real attacks on fake servers.

You're right on everything else though. We ARE faggots.

This.

It's likely just registering number of port scans & probes being sent out from origins countries. But with places like China & India having billions of people, literally their schools & universities alone could teach a lesson and make it appear that millions of outbound connections from India are making requests and testing for weakness & vulnerabilities in known US servers

I promise you that is not a real map of EVERY ddos attack going on right now.

Of course not. This map is for tech-illiterates.

(((IT'S NOTHING)))

Its all the attacks that go through Norse servers

Its like 5% of them or something, it says on their website

Remember the last DDoS was from infected electronics connected to the internet. I don't know exactly, but it could be the reason why that one and this one shows up in the US.

MAN THE CANNONS MEN!!!

TO ARMS!!! TO ARMS!!

>strong attacks into cali and nyc by turkey
what the hell are we doing

ITS NOT STRANGE IT IS CALLED A INSIDE JOB.

probably just some huge botnet there someone is using

revenge for not paying for the shilling

JC, the net's going... the net's going black! JC! No more infolinks, transmissions of any kind. We'll start again...live in villages...if you receive this... if you survive... then find us! Find us!

Mirai botnet allegedly flexed tonight. Lesgo, lads.

Sup Forums I love all of you

I hope we never cross paths on the battlefield

pls no dubs

Sweet death

*licks u*