>>96590405

I'm racist as fuck and this one of the first time I find a gook attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_PTZcp7dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8tJJ2gxFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I swear to god. Googles are just fucking kids.

You haven't been looking hard then

This guy knows what's up.

Mt. Greenwoodanon here, we got a thread going.

but russia, are you not gook?

No. mr Russia is a mix of Balts and Slavs

RIGHT WING DEATH SQAUDS

>Justice Well Served
>Justice Well Served
>Justice Well Served

Not so silent anymore

You don't look hard for naturally beautiful. You just see it. In 30% asian country I guess I would have seen enough by now, but no. Most of them are plastic or straight alien like ugly weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_PTZcp7dQ

>YOU ALL DE RACISTS' WHITE ASS MUDDAFUCKERS

>Slavs
so, gook then

lol OP gurl is hot a/f

Stupid Vlad.

That Asian is literally 2/10 shit tier.

Where the fuck do you live, Uzbekistan?

>Everybody talking about OP's pic than the oncoming race war

Jesus Christ you guys

>Slavs
>gook
What am I reading? Russians are like White Americans - a mix. Mix of Baltic, Slavic and Nordic. Like an average yank is usually Irish-English-German the same way every Russian is Norsebalticslavic. Russia is the blondest blueeyest place in the world

This is great.

>"we're not trying to start a race war"
lol

This will start happening more. Remember who you are white men. Look into your own soul and feel it. You are beasts. Our fathers conquered the entire world. When we come together there's no one who can stop us.

Well look how the blacks scurried. There's nothing more dangerous than organized white people

>Mount greenwood
>Chicago

might as well be a suburb, is it even technically in the boundaries?

>look at these motherfucking white supremacist cops oppressing me
>by standing there

Looks like a lot of bikers and skinheads. Is the area known for white roughnecks?

Did we start the fire?

Now that's a very spicy meatball. As it turns out, white people do have a breaking point.

>6mins
TRUMP CHANT

Stumblin nig nog yells at motherfuckers who just don't care.

I wonder if they'd be there if some beaner got shot. Doubtful, these niggers and their white guilt libcucks are fucking disgusting.

>Russians are like White Americans - a mix. Mix of Baltic, Slavic and Nordic.

pfffff

>gooks
>czech and poles are also gooks, since also slavic

here is typical Russian slav for (You)

>they even tried the YALL JUS RAYCISS defense and it didn't work
maybe there is hope after all

Are all blacks like this? They sound low iq just by hearing their voice.

picking low hanging fruit there user, you have fucking czechs near you who are already chinky looking and hot.

wtf is wrong with you nigga.

>we're not trying to start a race war

Too late

>Chicago
What you have to understand about Chicago is that a lack of rent controls, subtle discrimination against Section 8 housing, and police presence being focused on useful areas causes massive amounts of segregation.

>Greenwood
Greenwood is in the southside, but it's an Irish neighborhood. Even more so, it's also populated by a large amount of Police officers and firefighters. The area also hates niggers and occasionally has confederate flags up for reasons I don't get.

So, yeah, don't go to Mount Greenwood if you're black.

>Non-black living in Chicango; born and raised AMA

Why was this man not at his job?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ8tJJ2gxFE

Blm is just a racist intimidation group. They don't have any arguments or objectives. It's not even a noble cause. Literally its only purpose is to intimidate whites into letting blacks get away with criminal activity. Well why should they. Just stop committing crimes and let the police get on with their jobs.

same

I'm from the south side, but I live in Hyde Park. People don't understand that there's not north and south side, there's white and black sides (and mexicans/chinese etc)

JUSTICE WAS SERVED
JUSTICE WAS SERVED
JUSTICE WAS SERVED

The harder leftists push, normie whites WILL become redpilled.

Have we started the fire?

Why doesn't this have 100k videos yet? We can meme this as another example of Hillary organizing violence.

Yes. Chicago has tens of different "sub neighborhoods" that are all still geographically located within the city of Chicago. These neighborhoods aren't actual towns/suburbs but sort of regions within the city used as reference points

is that Suey Park?

>MOUNT GREENWOOD
WAT?!
>MOUNT GREENWOOD
AHA!

A'AIT DEN, MOUNT GREEN WOOD?
YO WHITEBREAD, DAS YO HOOD?
TELL ME TO GO HOME AGAIN, SON
NAH, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD!
GONNA DRIVE-BY ON YO HOMIES
GONNA GIT DEM GOOD
BURN DEM HOMES AND FUCK DEY DAUGHTAZ
LIKE A BROTHA SHOULD
CRACKA, DIS HERE BE OUR CITY
YA BEST SHUT UP AND SCOOT
CUZ YO LILY ASS WON'T MAKE IT
WHEN IT'S HOOD-ON-HOOD

WORRRRD!

Nope, it's just certain areas in US, more specifically Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, and Louisiana.

>we arnt scared of you either meatball

what did he mean by this?

literally my first thought

aahha thats nice and all but saved and sauce?

Son, we're not afraid. We don't need a pep talk. When BLM comes around and starts breaking shit around the house, we'll get out there and defend our property. But it won't ever happen. BLM doesn't even represent blacks. They just say they do.