WORLD'S FINEST

WORLD'S FINEST

>Bendis gets back to his early 2000s appearance due to the standard DChad workout regimen.

Have you seen his face lately?

It's repulsive and no amount of muscles will change it. You'll need a paperbag for that.

Someone post the DChad picture. If JRJR wasn't in the way, Johns and Morrison were legit doing the World's Finest pose. If anything, maybe Bendis takes Wonder Woman's place is a pseudo Trinity, but he'll have to earn that.

seriously how long before bendy is an adonis

More like world's dumbest

Between the two I don't know who is the dumbest, I know johns is more ignorant but bendis is bendis

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DDDOOOOOOWWWNNN

He's a skeleton wearing a fat skin suit now. Nobody loses that much weight, and looks great afterwards.

suddenly Sup Forums becomes more acceptive of Bendis

and, yes, Sup Forums is one person, fuck you

It's the johnsfags/rebirthplebs

THE REVERSE-TURN

Johnsfags don't like Bendis either. In fact you can find upset Bendis apologists angry that Sup Forums hates Bendis more than Johns.

Seeing Bendis next to Johns is just reminding me of how Geoff destroyed the Guardians of the Universe.

>johns destroyed the guardians of the universe

completely ignoring the fact they were dead for years courtesy of emerald twilight or the fact that before rebirth they were a bunch of infants.

>bendis has been flint marko this whole time

What the shit

time for a facelift

Bendis' shirty is kinda effay

anyone know a good replica?

Johnsfags like everything associated with DC. They think Humphries is a great writer and Tomasi Superman is a masterpiece.

Sup Forums is the least hive mind board, fuck off

wtf the DChad meme is real

He's like a fuckable Jim Norton

>wanting to fug Benis
Jesus Christ.

>Mr_Clean_and_Adam_Baldwin.jpg

Nobody likes Bendis, my nigga.

Just you wait, people are going to turn around. It's like what happened with King but in reverse.

As long as they stay the fuck away from Green Lantern, I don't care.

Put them on something self-contained that doesn't matter, like, I dunno, the next year of Injustice, or Earth One - The Question.

DC can't be stopped.