Does Sue think about Namor's victims when she makes out with him?

Does Sue think about Namor's victims when she makes out with him?

Does she think about her husband?

You clearly didn't read that comics. Because Reed was "dead" at that time.
So shut up you meme-spouting faggot

Reed was in the Negative Zone. Alive. And he being there doesn't change the fact that Namor is a villain. He has killed civilians for dumb reasons. Sue doesn't care because she is an awful human being.

Quit engaging Namorfag. Just let his shitty thread die.

She doesn't. Marvel is a corrupted universe. It used to have heroes, but something happened that changed them into parodies of what they used to be, specially the heroines.

What could it be? I like to think it's the Gentry doing it's thing. Others say that it was Spiderman dealing with Mephisto. Others that it's just writers inserting drama in order to make soap operas in spandex in order to sell (Stan Lee did this and it worked).

Honestly, I don't know. It's a bad place full of bad people. No heroes, just pricks, assholes and cunts.

>Others say that it was Spiderman dealing with Mephisto.
Sue's wandering eyes for a murderous villain is way older than OMD.

Which is why:

>Others that it's just writers inserting drama in order to make soap operas in spandex in order to sell (Stan Lee did this and it worked).

Is an option. Whatever, Marvel has no heroes willing to fight for what is right. They have... well pricks, assholes and cunts.

Why do so many writers want Sue and Reed to break up?

Which victims?

Sue storm never talk to him after civil war.

Does Rogue do the same for Magneto when she's sucking his wrinkly old cock

They don't want them to break up. They want Reed to be a spineless cuck.

How many times has Sue called Reed out because he wasn't paying enough attention to her? Too many.

How many times was Sue called out for wanting to ride a murderous villain? Not even once.

I miss the days when family drama came from other sources other than infidelity. What happened to drug addicted kids?

He wasn't dead, he was "lost". Sue, Johnny, and Ben were looking for him. She took a break to go make out with Namor who had been pleading for Sue to give up on Reed for good.

Maybe YOU should go read the comic. Fucking retard.

>She took a break to go make out with Namor who had been pleading for Sue to give up on Reed for good.
Marvel's best wife.

Here is to hope they divorce this shitty couple

I miss the days when you had happily married couples

>Here is to hope they divorce this shitty couple
But user, they are "Comic's best couple".

The wife having a bull that is a villain shouldn't change that.

She was disgusted by it for what she did. Hell, even ben grimm call him out of it.

In Marvel? Don't be ridiculous.

>She was disgusted by it for what she did. Hell, even ben grimm call him out of it.
What? Who is disgusted with who? Was Sue disgusted with herself?

If she was, why did she do it AGAIN when Reed "died" a second time?

Mmm. Honestly, in the eyes of a male that isn't trying to fuck a slut. A woman that does this sort of shit is pretty much damaged goods and sloppy seconds, she is no longer a person but a non functional object that is unfit for whatever purpose it had. It should be discarded and only interacted with if absolutely necessary or if you can win something that is alternative from the purpose she was supposed to fulfill (like sex).

People might not like it, but that's the truth.

Because she is not a heroine. She is not a good wife. Not a good mother. Not a good woman.

As it was stated before. Marvel has no heroes. Only shitty people.

Move, bitch. Superior-waifu-who-doesn't-fool-around-her-husbands-back-with-villains coming through.

Yeah but he was like, the worst fucking villian of all time.

>If she was, why did she do it AGAIN when Reed "died" a second time?

Is it a kiss? Or where she tells Namor to fuck off again?

>Is it a kiss?
Yes.

The two times Sue thought Reed died, she made out with Namor. Unbelievable

Especially when Spider-man is single again and a much better option.

But, She always comes back to reeds. Cause he got the biggest penis.

It's almost like she's a fictional character who can't control the things she does.

I know the joke isn't or ever was funny but I think I'm gonna call namor user kanye. Because he can't stop his obsession with namor's fish dick.

>It's almost like she's a fictional character who can't control the things she does.
The same is true for every fictional character.

How come DC can do good wives and husbands, yet Marvel struggles with a single character not being a total douche?

Quit starting these threads you fucking weirdo.