Now that Bendis is off to DC, Spider-Gwen/Peter Parker romance WHEN?

Now that Bendis is off to DC, Spider-Gwen/Peter Parker romance WHEN?

Hopefully never.

Mmm idk what the age discrepancy is.. maybe if they aged her up and put her in 616 (which would actually be a great idea)

Marvel can be for WHITES again!

Never. Peter Parker was marked by Mockingbird so no woman will ever go near him again.

Because she'll kill him in his sleep?

>Spider-Gwen
>not Gwenpool

Race jokes/baiting are so boring

Find something else to shitpost about

Shut up you filthy nigger.

Spider-Man isn't allowed the release of death.

>Spider-gwen/peter

Why would peter date young version of a girl who slept with the green goblin?

Slott’s setting her up as his kind of ‘comfort food’ gf i think, she has the notes on all her food and everything, she’s not great

But i don’t take her characterization from her recent solo seriously cause it was so bad so it doesn’t upset me anyways

>xD he said ‘nigger’ for the 5,863,729th time!

Fpbp as always

Only a spider that submitted to sexual cannibalism would allow that to happen. Protect your food supply from invading forces!

is Peter dating that comedian from Chip's book or is that a different universe?

That shit fell out of canon HARD, besides this alt universe slim thicc queen obviously never did that. She wants to milk Pete’s web sacs

I think I'm seeing the point you're trying to get across, but being that you're a sub human your opinion is only worth half of a white man's, so opinion disregarded.

Idk but if it’s supposed to be canon, it’s very ill-informed considering he’s dating Mockingbird

She dumped him nearly instantly after he tried to hide his sister at her apartment.

Not soon enough.

>That shit fell out of canon HARD, besides this alt universe slim thicc queen obviously never did that. She wants to milk Pete’s web sacs

Even with that, He literally goldfishing his true love.

Good thing my I got my homeboia here (he’s takin’ the picture of me) we always post as a team nigga

Misconception. Female spiders only do that after they feel threatened by an outside force. Usually the male cums into a web, rubs it on the woman's vagina after crawling all over her giant body, then mutilates her genitals so that predators can't smell her. Then he crawls away and waits for a bird to eat him since he's completed his purpose in life.

Why never? Would be a really comfy story if they both had to work through the other one seemingly “coming back to life.” Id much rather read that story than Peter’s Mockingbird arc or whatever the hell theyre doing with Gwen right now

t. Emasculated spider

Fuck, the math adds up.

An entire issue of Pete and Gwen having very explicit, spider-powered sex(on the walls, ceiling, web-bondage, etc.) with him absolutely pumping her to the brim with his web-fluid when?

>Not being a spider-chad who crawls all over a giantess' hot body before cutting their genitals off.

Checked and confirmed user, Bendis’ departure to DC will usher in a new era of Peter/Gwen supremacy

This. I didn't like the idea of her and Miles becoming a couple, but I didn't want her to hook up with Peter either.

Gabriel Stacy still exists, so Sins Past still happened. Marvel don't like to acknowledge it, especially now that Spider-Gwen is a thing, but it happened and will probably never be retconned.

I think the current events of SSM are set before the current events of ASM.

>cause it was so bad
It was a pretty fun series

Considering how the main character is likely lying in her narration and was drugged as fuck on super-bacteria for the first arc, it was very strange. Causes all kinds of issues if you insert it as is. Still can't be bothered to give a fuck about Mockingbird though.

Nah, get Peter and MJ back together.
Miles should get with Riri. Cuz blacks belong to each other.
I'm willing to accept Gwen/Miguel just because they both have extremely slick suits, and Spidey 2099 is genuinely my favorite Marvel character, so he deserves all the puss he can get.

>30 year old Peter dating a barely legal college freshman
Hot.

But they aren't even the same kind of black. Miles' maternal family hails from the Caribbean area and lives in New York while Riri is generations of inner-city Chicago.

To a mexican like myself, all blacks are the same, unless they're nice and friendly to me.
I dunno man, I think Miles is a nice kid. Maybe he's what that piece of shit Riri needs to stop being a little cunt. They don't need to stay together forever.