Nevada going blue!!!

Bahahahahaha

Nevada is going blue drumfkins and Dump is losing his lead in Florida and North Carolina!

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALL Republicans are voting Trump.
SOME Democrats are voting Trump.
MOST Independents are voting Trump.

TRUMP WILL WIN.

These polls say otherwise

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html

ALL Democrats are voting Hillary.
SOME Republicans are voting Hillary.
MOST Independents are masturbating and smoking weed.

HILLARY WILL WIN.

>all republicans voting Trump
nice meme

Hillarys chairman kidnapped a 3 year old.

i blame the faggots in vegas

30% republishits voted hillary in FL i think

That's another conspiracy made by desperate Trump supporters.

So, wednesday, when you are making coffee for people, will you be discussing electoral maps?

CTR. Built in expiration date.

Data doesn't show that whatsoever.
NeverTrump Republicans are few & far between.
And there are sizeable "Reagan democrat" bloc that hates Clinton and are finally fed up with the Democratic elite.

And the Independents are voting Trump more than Clinton.

kys shill

>polls show clinton winning
"It's over! We're winning!"
>polls show clinton losing
"Ignore the polls! Listen to Nate Silver!"

>source: my ass

Couldn't even properly correct the record. Sad.

Media disinformation. They're saying that to discourage Republican voters. Have you learned nothing from what we've learned about the media this election cycle?

>bu-but Pennsylvania will b-be red guys!!1

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Do you even know how to use this website you fucking retarded CTR shill?

>so butthurt he double posts to try and argue with people

>all republicans voting for trump
>except the outspoken republican senators/governors/NeverTrumpers/dudes carrying signs that get laid out by secret service
>bernouts voting for trump
Trump should have played nice with some lip service during the primaries if he wanted the 'fiscal conservative' moderate vote.
Also, Nate Shillver flat out said he's switched to weighting Trump-heavy polls out of 'caution' of potential last minute independent swing to Trump. Even then--Trump still loses.

It was 28% and it was thoroughly debunked

I never understood the whole "Drumfkins" thing. It's a reference, I assume, to the current year man's "revelation" that Trump's fathers original last name was Drumpf. Which means.. nothing. But what's with the "kins" addition? Is that just meant to be condescending by trying to compare Trump supporters to munchkins? Or is it just them being creepy?

Is it overconfidence? What will they say when Trump wins? It just seems like someone in the Hillary propaganda center thought this would be some kind of effective tool to try and irk and demoralize Trump supporters--but nobody gives a shit.

Always fascinating to see how the minds of useful tools are manipulated.

It's the kind of toddler-level pejorative you have to come up with when your language has been thoroughly sanitized to avoid offending anyone.

>except the outspoken republican senators/governors/NeverTrumpers/dudes carrying signs that get laid out by secret service
this dumb shit is overexaggerated
there is no way Republicans (outside of the actual establishment) are voting for Clinton
ANY republican who shows up to vote at all, and doesn't simply leave the president blank, is voting for Trump, not Hillary
On the other hand, there are Democrats showing up to vote for Trump rather than Hillary

just curious, why did he make it blue when all of the polls listed on his site are either tied or trump leading in nevada (exception one poll)?

Good point. It really is at the level of an elementary school child. Actually, scratch that. Kids at that age today would be more clever. I guess it's more pre-school level insult. That is pretty damn sad.

RCP says otherwise.

You know Hillary's toast when her drones are clinging to Nate Silver.

You do realize that Trump has been gaining, and as of 5 days ago, was 1% behind in that poll. Imagine two days from now. He will surprise everyone with a PA win.

>Overestimating Latino turnout

sHills often demonstrate several indicators of low IQ, such as exaggerated internet laughter and gratuitous use of exclamation points. Is this part of the CTR handbook or were all of your mothers alcoholics?

>literally everyone says polls will tighten
>polls tighten
>DRUMP 2016 MAGALMAO CLINTON FOR JAIL

Trumpkeks everyone.