What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Too quirky and ashamed of itself

They didn't get to the inevitable part where she rides Doctor Doom in front of him

Fraction's Hawkeye is a cuck in all but name

The beginning of the end of Marvel comics.

After this, every legacy character became "better than the original". Every hero became a self-loathing mess.

>>>/the_donald/

They didn't fuck

To be fair, kate really is unironically best hawkeye.

this

t. Kelly Thompson fan
Back to CBR you go.

THIS HOLY SHIT

Why is she so fucking cute? Reminds me of my gf

Kate wasn't better than Clint on this book. People who think that, weren't paying attention at all. They both were equally fucked up in their own way, the difference being that Clint was humble and pathetic at showing it while Kate was all proud and phony trying to hide it. Behind it, they both fucked up their lives and had to start from the bottom because of stupid decisions they made. That's what made the book work. It showed many dimensions of both characters while portraying them as equals.

But of course, all Tumblr/Reddit/Newsrama/CBR/Comicjournalism saw was grrrrrls power and YAAAAAS QUEEN

They might.

unironically KYS you fucking normie

Someone storytime the Generations Hawkeye

This. please.

Is King the new Fraction? Both writers seem to bring out the cancer in the community.

As for the book, it isn't bad - it reads more like an indie slice of life title.

Clinton isn't a compelling character in the least. He's always been the poor man's Green Arrow.
And his Ronin backstory is god awful run of the mill mid 2000s trash

Ronin was edgy fun. Kys.

>conveniently leaving Sup Forums out of that list when they're the ones that """""ironically"""""said that stupid shit the most

Its true though.

I admit I left a lot of sites full of faggots out. Sup Forums, io9, IGN, ComicsAlliance, Jezebel, Facebook, Twitter, Bleeding Cool, the list can go on and on.

Of course, there's also value in pointing out that some 10% of people in all of these sites, including those of the previous post, were intelligent enough to not jump into such a retarded categorization.