GOOD MORNING, EHHEMM, GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING.

IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, Sup ForumsLACKS FROM HERE WILL JOIN OTHERS FROM AROUND THE COUNTRY, AND YOU WILL BE LAUNCHING THE LARGEST MEMETIC BATTLE IN THE HISTORY OF Sup Forums

Sup Forums -- THAT WORD SHOULD HAVE NEW MEANING FOR ALL OF US TODAY

WE CANT BE CONSUMED BY OUR PETTY FLAGS ANYMORE

WE WILL BE UNITED IN OUR COMMON INTERESTS

PERHAPS ITS FATE THAT TODAY IS THE 7TH, KEKS FAVORITE NUMBER. YOU WILL ONCE AGAIN BE SHITPOSTING AND MEMEING FOR OUR FREEDOM, NOT FROM LIBERALS, MUSLIMS, OR KEKOLDS, BUT FROM HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT TO SHITPOST, TO BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT.

AND SHOULD WE WIN THE DAY, Sup Forums WILL NO LONGER BE KNOWN AS THE ASSHOLE OF THE INTERNET , BUT AS THE SITE THAT DECLARED IN ONE POST

WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT

WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT

WERE GOING TO POST ON

WERE GOING TO PRAISE KEK

TODAY, WE CELEBRATE OUR TRUMP VICTORY DAY

honestly who writes this shit out

this took at least 5 minutes to type; pretty pathetic imo

nu-Sup Forums is garbage

What does that even mean faggot?

it means reddit transplants like you ruined Sup Forums

honestly, look how hard you're trying in this post. it's ridiculous

Get fucked shill
Praise kek

This.

KEK wills it.

TRUMP WILL WIN.

Kill yourself

jesus

This is awkward and I'm embarrassed for you.
Most of you don do shit and just float hoping for the end of the world.
Get fucked on Tuesday.

Sorry hill shill.

*smirks*

But, this is the end for you and candidate, kiddo.

Do you think history will remember our side of the story?

scholars write speeches; cucks write garbage posts

stop

Oh CTR...

thanks for agreeing with me

agreeing that you're a cuck, is the best you posted all night.

Good night hill shill.

wow no one fucking cares

guess what, i have work tomorrow and i dont give a shit.

neither done anyone else. have fun sucking each other's cocks tomorrow though. ill be here for tuesday to watch trump get anally annihilated though.

WOW btfo!

go donald :^)

Kek's will be done. Hillary shills are on the run.

Cheese pizza was what her stooges ate, Donald Trump will seal their fate.

History is written by the winners user

What about me, bitch? I must say that was confirmed for me the best of more than 300 best traditional rounds of the naval commando guerrilla army to be covered by the Al-Qaeda attacks on the US military shot secretly does. You are not with me, but only one goal. If you torn during any of the weapons of lovers on the floor and my blasphemy. Do you think the Internet on my shit outside? Please think again Picker. It is best to prepare for the larvae storm, IP is to convince a secret network of agents in total in the United States. Life is something called Hurricane pure poverty. Son of the Devil is dead. And everywhere, always, and I will be more than a hundred species of dead 7, if it is not empty. I'm just very fine shots, my access to the file, really Marine Corps and entered the best way possible, the following types of waste. The worst punishment is the answer to "smart" is that I do not know what will fall, and you can save a nursing language. But I do not pay the current price, you need to stop the shit. Skills and swore. Son of the Devil is dead.