HAPPENING: CLINTON KILLED POLISH PRESIDENT

ALL POLES COME HERE. YOUR PRES. WAS KILLED BY CLINTON!!

twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/795498880053846017

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539583/Conspiracy-theorist-claims-Hillary-Clinton-murdered-John-F-Kennedy-Jnr-planning-run-senate-seat-shocking-new-book.html
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/5127100
archive.is/VyCqX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Power
youtube.com/watch?v=dXPEH6Jtlo0
wnd.com/2004/09/26786/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>twitter.com/KillAnderson/status/795498880053846017
rt the fuck out of this

Twitter is down, though

probably the Clinton mafia got the plane over Ukraine, too
all part of the design to make Russia out to be an evil empire, as it were, in preparation for conflict escalation

BUMP BUMP THIS IS WHY TWITTER IS DOWN

twitter works fine here

It was just a prank.

POST THE EMAIL LINK YOU FUCK

twatter is back up, nigs

It's up just slow

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

Shouldn't that jewess be celebrating the death of a Polish man?

SHE KILLED JFK JR TOO

ALSO BY PLANE CRASH

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3539583/Conspiracy-theorist-claims-Hillary-Clinton-murdered-John-F-Kennedy-Jnr-planning-run-senate-seat-shocking-new-book.html

This is too clean cut and damning to be true, I'm having a hard time believing it.

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/5127100

/r/ context. Are they being sarcastic? And, is that Stratfor thing an email sent to Stratfor or something internal to the Hillary campaign?

inb4 CTR, I just remember when the Stratfor leaks came out and a bunch of posters went full retard saying "look, proof of aliens!!!" because some guy had spammed the "Submit a Comment to Stratfor" link with "ALIENS EXIST"

its bs this is from 2012. nothing to do with clinton, just like the israeli 9/11 one that i was all excited about. turns out it was one employee emailing another. nothing here and OP is a faggot

Can we look into mh370 the flight that disappeared over the Indian Ocean. Talked to a pilot who knows all about international travel with large passenger planes and said it's basically impossible to lose a plane like that.

Why are you hyped over this trash? Seems fake. Wikileaks has lost all credibility, not much short of Onion at this point. Russians did Katyn.

This x1000!

Why don't one of you guys contact Ruper Rudisill and get his take? If the email is legit, then even in the 100% chance he covers his ass, it'd give us more stuff to work with.

>people at stratfor talking about this
Jesus fucking

link leads to a bad gateway for me but i was able to view other wikileaks like seconds ago.
it's real alright

Matthew has a linkedin page with stratfor
Sean does not, hmmmmm

I really don't know how all of a sudden WikiLeaks has lost all credibility, dont be a god damn shill in your life

CIA does planned assassinations of powerful political figures all the time. Clinton must have been in charge of this one.

still... can't... use... twitter....

this is obviously a fake wikileak

you shills are out in force, huh?

it seems that twitter is only not working for US users,works fine for me

explain

What the fuck

Looks like US is Turkey now.

CTR please go

FOCUS ON NEW LEAKS! This is some old shit, we can return to it later anons. Focus on newest batch, make Hillary pay.

Try this
archive.is/VyCqX

shut up, faggot.

MATHEW POWERS DIED A YEAR AFTER SENDING THAT!

You (1 post by this id shills) really are dumb aren't you?

>Power died in Uganda on March 10, 2014,[2] at age 39, while working on an assignment for Men's Journal. He had been accompanying British explorer Levison Wood, who was trekking along the Nile in a year-long attempt to become the first person to walk the length of that river, when Power unexpectedly suffered from severe heatstroke and died.

>Unexpectedly
>died

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Power

bump

bumpppp

Don't fall for that. "Jews" as you know them are Slavic criminals to the last, nothing Israelite about them. Admittedly not all Poles are aware of this.

Pic related.

this is not a new release morons
fucking focus

>wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

...Am I reading this wrong? This was released 3 years ago. Why did it take Sup Forums this long to find it?

It's weird how nobody ever mentions the fact that JFK Jr. died in that plane crash less than a week after he announced he was a Republican.

Niech to kurwa świnia powącha

Ktoś będzie musiał Clintonową zniszczyć

Stolen and doctored/10

w8 but the hillary campaign told me not to believe wikileaks in the next two days.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXPEH6Jtlo0

video of crash? executing survivors...

nsfl...

>I don't want to take that american dong out of my mouth for a second and stop beating the war drums agains ebil russians

you are aware your country is nothing more than strategic depth to Natos defence strategy? the US couldn't gove less of a shit about what happens to you in a war scenario

we can focus on whatever we want
stop telling other people on the internet what to do, you cunt
it's not like we're going to run out of manpower

Whoop de doo it's fucking nothing. Some conspiracy nut shitting theories all over the official DNC email files is some kind of smoking gun? Jesus christ. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Poles, It's morning, where are you all?

wnd.com/2004/09/26786/
wnd.com/2004/09/26786/
wnd.com/2004/09/26786/
wnd.com/2004/09/26786/
>2004

Infinity is no thing.

bump

Suddenly Twitter is back up. The link doesn't work.
Suddenly Wikileaks no longer has the page and has 502'd.

???? what is happening

it is

At work.

This seems pretty alpha...I thought you fags liked this kinda thing?

Sup Forums finally took its eyes off of hating niggers constantly and looked for once.

none of this actually makes sense to me. Someone elaborate

>2016
>don't have immigrants to work

>people who aren't involved theorizing
>somehow different than Sup Forums/reddit/

WOW MAN LIKE WOW THIS LIKE A SMOKING GUN N SHIT

Is CTR doing black propaganda now?

It's a joke. They're joking. They're mocking people that believe stuff like this. People like you.

Weaponized autism has some drawbacks.

seems only fair that you indict her immediately let me know if you want some help tracking her through the woods.

Not in my sector. I saw an ukie working in a bakery though.

What stops her from just flat out denying it and silencing the mentioned staffers? Can't they all plead the 5th as well?

This is actually how stupid Sup Forums is....

jesus