Short people should be sterilized so they can't further spread their inferior genes. Provide one good counter-argument

Short people should be sterilized so they can't further spread their inferior genes. Provide one good counter-argument.

You literally can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/REST_a_00239?journalCode=rest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6"0
I feel sorry for the people that are smaller

Hopefully they find happiness

King of Manlets here. Bow down before me...so I can be at eye level with you.

SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD. SLIDE THIS THREAD. SHILL THREAD.

>sweden
die out already

5'10" master race, enjoy your lanky bodies and increased cancer rates tall cucks

Almost all asians

I am a teeny tiny manlet who enjoys a happy productive and romantically successful life.
I'm sorry you feel this way friendo, I hope you'll change your mind!

convert that archaic measures to normal

>5'11"
>not a manlet
I guess whoever made this edit was a 5'11" manlet

>tfw 5'10"
King of the manlets will be spared amirite guys?

>5'11"
>driver licenses says 6 ft

u mad /fit/?

OP should be sterilized so he will not further spread his faggot genes.
Provide one good counter-argument.

You literally can't

>tfw 5'11"
Lookin' good guys

tfw 5'5" chinese

not even on the graph.

5'8" here. I'd like to see you try and kill me, swedecuck.

6'1, I don't mind manlets. But they always give that insecure look when I walk past them

Fuck off, who gives a shit CTR/JIDF. You're literally the only one. The fact people fall for this obvious Shill bait dissapoint me.

>caring about 3D

6'5

Fuuuuuuuck

Stop using the outdated and debunked version, Ahmed.

Manlet detected.
Bow down to I, the King Of The Manlets!

assblasted manlets detected

Fuck off Shills, my height could be 6"4 or 5"3 it couldn't matter less. The matter of height in comparison to the matter of redpill is absurd.

>[concentration of redpill] per centimeter

oh im laughing

5'6" here. I have a wife who is 5'9" and a 4 month old daughter who wasn't born brown.

Does this upset you, ̶A̶h̶m̶e̶d̶ Sven?

turbo manlets can drive tanks

WTF YOU RACIST MOST ARABS ARE SHORT

sterilize sweden so mohammed cant poison the gene pool anymore.

yes you, ahmed. get the fuck out of europe.

>The matter of height in comparison to the matter of redpill is absurd.
well this sure doesn't sound like something a short man whould say

Short is a relative term. If you simply sterilize everyone below 6ft, people that are 6ft become the new manlets.

No one deserves to feel like a manlet except current manlets, tbqh famalampai

>wanting to fuck extra large amazon women
That's your fetish, not mine.

>go to trump rally
>everyone is atleast 5'10"
>most people are easily 6'
>one guy there was around 7'
Short people are low energy and usually vote hilary

Short people live longer

but short people are cute, user!

very very cute

yes but when you purge the weakest material the overall average goes up

But it's relative. So, you would eventually get to a point where everyone is spooky lanklet skellingtons because you're purging the bottom quarter to remove manlet.

Likewise, if you killed anyone above 5'10'', 5'8'' would the new king of manlets.

it won't ever be enough. give up.

Tall people have shorter life spans.

I'm 5'9". It's fucking fantastic.

yes it's relative at one moment but that doesn't mean the human race doesn't benefit.

imagine you compare every football player in america. bottom 50% of them are undeniably shit. if you randomly pick two teams from every player the teams will be shit and the game will be shit.

now limit your comparison to only pro players. the bottom 50% of them look like shit in comparison to the top 50% of the pro players, barely getting any play time in the league. but if you were to randomly pick two teams from this sub group the level of play in the match would be much higher than the last game because the overall average skill is higher regardless of how the players inside that bracket relate to each other.

I've never understand these retarded american measurement...I'm 1,80 mt how do I score?

Want the red pill on this? Fine. There's an inverse correlation between height and life expectancy. Works out to around one year per inch. This is why all old people are short little creatures - it's very rare for someone over 6 foot to make it into their 70s or 80s.

same as me

5'11"

:(

ur in the cursed zone

how tall are guy/ girls in italy though?

180 cm = 1.8 m = 5′10.87″ or 5′11″ (rounded)

Are we not purging manlets until we've reached manletness?

CTR distraction thread

Focus on Vince Foster

Saged

>6' women
really?

Short girls are cute.

t. 5'11" king of manlets dating 5' girl

I've never met a girl as tall as me and I only know a couple of guys that are in the range 1,81 -1,90. And with "I know" I mean "ever met" in my whole 35 years old life.

These pol height chart must be bullshit like the penises size from junior school.

How tall was he?

>tfw 195
To be honest, not that convinient. This world is build for 185 at best.
I'd like to be a litle higher tho, cuz i like tall girls.

>Hitler was 5'8"
>Churchill was 5'5"
>Stalin was 5'4"
Some of the most powerful men to walk the face of the Earth were short. Short people take less energy to do daily tasks if they are on stage, they look the same as any other leader.

Not to mention, people of any height can take HGH during adolescence and grow far taller depending on how much they take. There are few side effects, if any, but it is only prescribed to men under 4'5". Don't know why they chose that height, it just feels arbitrary. I think it should be allowed for any man under 6'0".

Wait why is height considered a good thing? Most of the greatest men in western history were "manlets" yet still advanced the cause of civilisation. Shitting on short bros is female tier bitching.

Fuck off. I'm 6'4 and my gf is only 5'4. She's the best girl I ever had.

Who will work the mines?

Asians are short and have high IQs.

Niggers are tall and are niggers.

sour grapes lanklet detected.

>Most of the greatest men in western history were "manlets"
this is what manlets genuinely believe
mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/REST_a_00239?journalCode=rest

What good is it being above 6"1

A lot of you guys parade around like it's some big achievement but everyone just thinks you're a faggot. Humans weren't meant to look like spiders.

>tfw 6'1 and 1/2

>This paper studies the relationship between height and leadership. Using data from a representative sample of Swedish men

Cunt what has your shitty nordic countries EVER achieved? You guys were literal tree worshipping barbs during the Roman Empire. Got btfo by Russians and mongols. Pussies during the world wars and pussies again during the British Empire's reign. Now cucks for Africa during the US Empires reign.

B..but i'm tall and a Manager at Stockholm McDonalds while my sister gets gang raped by somali immigrants. MANLETS BTFO.

>5'1

I'll just go sit in the corner.

>Pussies during the world wars

great thread, very groundbreaking
can we go back to real politics now?

5'2" here, I agree. My genes are absolute shit-tier and should not under any circumstances be passed on.

It's also relative to where you are in the world. I'm 180 cm and often feel short in hometown mountain west USA will all the big pioneer stock, but traveling in Latin America I was taller than nearly everyone. Thrown in some muscle and facial aesthetics and I was a Latina pussy magnet.

>tfw 5'7
gonna need a whole lotta Aryan blood to settle that grudge

weeww
>made it by 1 inch

>6'1" Asian
Wish I was taller desu

I wish I was a baller

Then I'd be J Lin

All these manlets and manlet sympathizers squeaking about life expectancy and cancer rates.
I'm 6'4'' and I would trade 10 years of my life just for another 2 inches.