Black supremacists on social media are now claiming to be the original native Americans

>black supremacists on social media are now claiming to be the original native Americans
Ok, what's next Sup Forums? Are blacks the original Vikings? Are blacks original Romans? What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBrber2kzGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacks built the pyramids don't you know

They never accomplished anything so they attempt to steal culture.

WE

>Aboriginal American

Can we also reclassify them as fauna?

If blacks were already here why did we need slave ships?

first they stole bikes, then they robbed stores, then they stole cars, now they're stealing cultures

Im mexican I can believe this. I've seen some Mexicans that look black.

Blacks engineered and built the World Trade Center buildings.

White klansmen destroyed them with planes (which were also designed by black men, the wright brothers were black, look it up).

Once again proving that white people are dangerous and do everything in their power to keep the proud black man down.

were natives

WUZ

KANGZ

AND

SITTEN KANGX

How where the Aboriginal American relations with the Nephites?

We should encourage this 2bh
If these aren't poltards already

there actually was lots of mixing between blacks and natives- especially among the five civilized tribes that owned slaves themselves. And of course tribes that were situated in areas where crops weren't the mainstay- such as cherokee living in the mountains and the seminoles resisting in the swamps took in runaway slaves. So there was mixing going on there as well. But to say that blacks were native to N. America? Dumb as shit. source: im an injun

>original Romans
they already claim that

Aboriginal just means native.

You know why niggers go through all this trouble?

It's because they're in denial. They know already they were no better than beasts of burden on two legs when we found them. So now that cultural Marxism has given them the green light, they're trying as hard as they can to shoehorn themselves into every facet of history by trying to replace every ethnicity in the world as "tha reel og niggas." They've been encouraged to do this, because someone left the door open for them.

And what happens when you leave a door open around a nigger? They go in and steal your shit. It's in their nature. I would say they'll steal whatever isn't bolted down, but they've actually been known to attempt to steal entire driveways. It's. Just. What. They. Are. And since history isn't bolted down, they've trying to thieve it, too.

And they steal what they don't already have. They sleep well at night because they don't have our level of conscience. It's all in the diminished frontal lobe, my dude. That's it.

WE

WUZ

ERRYTHANG

This meme needs to die.

but relative to the actual native americans- aside from race mixing- they are not aboriginal. Aboriginal American is a bullshit racist term in itself. insulting to the actual abo's in australia

These people clearly don't understand evolution. They are the original if you mean we evolved from them (truth) but when the native Russians were colonizing the Americas the Africans were busy fucking apes to appease their god.

>Blacks want reparations for slavery
>Blacks claim they were Pharaohs

Therefore:
>Find some of the "we were kings" crowd
>Claim to be a Jew, as in Hebrew
>Ask for reparations, an apologies.

Eat popcorn and read responses.

im sure they'll figure out some bullshit. Niggers are like jurrasic park. they'll just find a way to make up some bullshit that other niggers will believe.

FUCKING NIGGERS AREN'T GOING TO TAKE BEING A WETBACK FROM ME!!!!

REEEEEEEEE

>Native Americans classified as whites
This is true as fuck though. I am Mexican and my son's mom is Zuni indian. Little nigga is probably like 60-70% native american but he is classified as a white Hispanic by the government. He is neither genetically white, nor culturally Hispanic, since he lives in New Mexico with his mom and grandparents in a Zuni neighborhood and only sees me 2 or 3 times a year.

We did for a bit...

No, idiot. They were the original Jews too.

Underrated hahaha

>the negro is so historically and factually worthless as a race they go full desperate retard and pretend to be the original everything instead of subtle brainwashing others with bits and pieces of false history

SHIT

can i come home to europe? north america is shit.

Watch Hidden Colors for this shit.

The 18th Egyptian dynasty sailed to the Mississippi river which is America's "Nile" and settled there. This is actual shit from a Hidden Colors.

Ojibwe here. We have nothing to do with and want nothing to do with these moon crickets.

>are now
you realize they've been doing this since the 1970s, right? All the BLM memes are from the first black nationalists in the 1970s. They got revived with Eric Holder and Obama, now they're mainstream. Even back then this tinfag idiot shit wasn't mainstream.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBrber2kzGU

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

DAS ROIT

NOSOTROS

show me jews are hebrews and not just a bunch of turks