This pretty much sums it up

This pretty much sums it up

but what if you printed out all the emails?

Except it is not, retard. FBI user said months ago that the real target is the Clinton Foundation all along. The emails are just the key to enter it.

The weight would increase ever-so-slightly.

fucking D E L U S I O N AL

If we printed out all the emails you don't think we could make boxes thrice as tall?

>implying that her emails don't contain evidence of her being an even larger criminal thank trump.

We have two bowls of shit as candidates and the only difference is the smell.

How is Trump a criminal at all

slide thread sage

I swear some of you trump assholes are as willingly ignorant as the Hillary shills.

>le trump is breaking the law by avoiding tax
he couldn't avoid tax if the clintons had fixed the law
>trump tapes
there's nothing criminal about them
>trump and russian
not a proven connection anywhere

If he is, why don't you answer his question? Going straight to ad homs and ignoring his query looks a bit suspicious, it should be easy to prove your correct

Provide proof Trump is a criminal then.

ya dun' gooft bitch ass

Trump Foundation
>Wow. It's fucking nothing.
Trump and Russians
>Wow. It's fucking nothing.
Trump Taxes.
>Wow. Nobody cares.
Trump University Trial
>See Trump Foundation
Trump Tapes
>See Trump Taxes

Rend your flesh apart. I command it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

Why do Americans need labels on everything?

He's a fake. Real FBI user here. The real dirt is in her smartphone. Can confirm she got pictures of spirit cooking and recipes for babies and sperm stew in there.

>Russian's isn't a meme anymore

>this many posts in without a shop of this reversed.

Because our leaders don't have hotline psychics telling them how to run the country.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

top fucking kek

democrats are completely morally bankrupt this time round

goof

This is what sums it up for me. I could give a shit less about his tax returns or Hillary's emails.

Wasn't her emails just about yoga and grand kids and stuff? I mean whats the big deal. Old people don't get email.

>Email
>Singular
>Not hosting State Dept emails on a private non-encrypted server in her personal bathroom handled by unauthorized parties, mostly her attorneys, and resulting in email deletions after receiving a subpoena

>Not proxy wars against Russia using unaccountable proxy fighters that are either terror affiliated, sold their equip to terrorists, or had their equip overtaken by terrorists, be they AN, ISIS, or AQ

>Pay for play

>Bribes

>Campaign finance violations

>Shady contracting in Haiti

>Killed nuclear along with the rest of the congressional Democrats

>Facilitated a sale of 20% of the US' uranium to Russia

>HRC camp and the DNC worked illegally and in collusion to fuck over Sanders

Das cool m8

IN THE CURRENT YEAR

so you're going with vagina against muhsoginy and rassizum?

>I could give a shit less

That's some Quebecois-tier English, Pierre.

Well, Trump isn't in jail for his "crimes". So I guess he is innocent just like Hillary.

>Underwater gender basket-weaving degrees are equal to STEM
Good thing you can't vote in the election, Pierre.

If any of that was illegal, wouldn't they be charged already.

this is just sad.. and he put his name on it hahahahaha.

I guess we all have our niche audiences Dick :^)

no one died on the left, a lot of people died and are still dying because of the right

>grab them by the pussy is illegal
>school going bankrupt is illegal
>not showing your taxes is illegal
>being friendly with russia is illegal
>having a foundation is illegal

>storing classified government emails and documents on a personal unprotected server is legal

LOL

>This pretty much sums it up
Yep, the art style is so rushed (sides of the boxes and Comey's suit), even for a political cartoon. Most noticeable when compared to his other cartoons. The artist must be desperate.

>Treason, selling out state secrets, pay-for-play deals, and egregious government corruption is nothing compared to DNC lies, over-exaggerations and some businesses that didn't pan out

Maybe a nuclear war is a good thing for us.

>donations from countries where gays are executed and women are oppressed
>benghazi
>inciting violence at trump rallies
>bill rapes

I love the bit about taxes. Shows how little you fucking niggers know. I WISH I COULD FUCKING CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF YOU.

Lol, Trump did nothing wrong, he just followed the loopholes Clinton made for his friends at wall Street. Trump would have have been stupid not to, or any tax payers f or that matter

Forgot

>defending pedophile rapist and shaming the victim

>the boxes are empty
>the laptop just genuinely weighs more than a bunch of empty boxes

10,000 hours in paint

Literally the only thing bad Hillary ever did was misplace a couple emails

>literally using a certain part of the tax code IN THE EXACT WAY IT WAS INTENDED TO BE USED
le drumpf wont pay taxes

They think they can win arguments with strawman comics.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

>
>

Yep. That sums it up entirely

Literally no one cares about Trump's taxes. We can see his public filings for his businesses already. Clinton's just retarded and doesn't know how to sell herself.

I don't care how bias the media is, Drumpf has until november 8th to pay his taxes, bottom line. No bias in the media can change that.

Kek

25,000 hours

>Trump foundation
Miniscule compared to Clinton Foundation
>Trump and Russians
Fearmongering, because somehow trying to get along with other countries is a bad thing. The left HATES Russia because they proved how awful far leftism is.
>Trump taxes
Literally nothing.
>Trump university trial
Literally nothing, he'll probably be found not guilty because of how shit the prosecution's case is.

Why are Petroleum Geologists so based?

>not giving the IRS a 5% tip of your income

nice

>no mention of clinton foundation

>no mention of the DNC scandals

totally not biased!

now divide by race

ITS A MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION

why do you guys need everything to be honarable

the fact that the artist had to write "FBI" in case the audience didn't know who James Comey was pretty much sums it up

That's great

democrats want to put them out of a job

>Hillary sells USA's Uranium to Russia
>"Haha Trump is with Russia because CNN told me so haha im so smart"

>We want a tax evading, raping, russian colluding, fracturing, uneducated brat for a president
Americans

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE. GO TO

Tonight we ride!!

so illegal bro, you forgot his illegal private server to communicate with a russian bank. illegal.

ILLEGAL
ILLEGAL
ILLEGAL

are you dissing trump or hilary

dont bite that hand that feeds

>captcha: prado presidente

What would be illegal about that, if it were even true?

>People who have been brainwashed by an appropriate amount of education agree that she's our girl!

Sad.

hardly

cases yet to run, aren't they?

You forget that a lot of the Russians Trump would deal with are among the most corrupt - and possibly lethally so - people on Earth.

Sup Forums was right again

Zero criminal cases. Lawsuits don't count as criminal cases. Because they're not.

Because muh evil patriarchal russkies trying to stop a womyn becoming the first president of the United states.