How is shilllary able to get away with this email scandal? what are the FBI missing that would be able to incrimate her?

How is shilllary able to get away with this email scandal? what are the FBI missing that would be able to incrimate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
yahoo.com/news/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-1-million-gift-while-001205827.html
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
observer.com/2016/05/unholy-alliance-how-the-2022-world-cup-brought-the-clintons-and-qatar-together/
youtube.com/watch?v=kiELGzDKfeU
rt.com/usa/362836-emails-citigroup-obama-cabinet/
reuters.com/article/us-qatar-usa-jets-idUSKCN1175GQ
dailycaller.com/2016/11/05/must-act-immediately-clinton-charity-lawyer-told-execs-they-were-breaking-the-law/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/leaked-clinton-foundation-smoking-gun-memo-reveals-it-was-not-compliance-law
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-aide-targets-chelsea-in-email-as-foundation-audit-shows-issues.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Money, dirt on the right people

Have you considered the possibility that there might not actually be any email scandal, and that you've been lied to? Has that thought ever crossed your mind?

No, there is an email scandal, obviously. She broke the law. They have just chosen to not prosecute.

So, no, you've never considered the possibility that you might be wrong. Good to know.

Just having a classified email just one classified email taken off of the governments secure skif system is enough to get you 10 years Hillary had over 100 classified, secret and top secret emails. She should have had her security clearance taken at least rendering her ineligible to be in the government. If you want to know why look at my pic it's sums up why she was allowed to get away with breaking the law... she hasn't been cleared yet though as she is being investigated as part of the fbis investigation into the Clinton foundations racketeering claims for her pay to play behaviour as Secretary of State

it goes pretty deep you guys im an insider.

"Have you considered that maybe your lying eyes are lying, that Clinton didn't get her maid to print out classified material (despite evidence that she did) that there isn't evidence of insider dealing using classified material in Greece (there is, Wikileaks again), that classified material was discovered on Weiner's laptop despite him not having classification to begin with, that there was a server that was illegal to begin with because there were classified info on it, and so on so forth

... nope please ignore everything it don't real"

Integrity

Hillary Clinton committed perjury, collusion, bribery, obstruction of justice and pay-for-play during the investigation's INITIAL process. This is all 100% fact and been proven. She gets off with being "careless". The act of being "careless" as the SECRETARY OF STATE alone without the other crimes attached deserves some sort of punishment like removing the ability for them to hold public office. in addition to a fine and jail time.

She gets away with this and months later during an investigation into a different crime the NYPD finds 650,000 emails. These were not duplicates. Within the emails provided on WikiLeaks previously and the new information, Hillary Clinton is guilty of Pay-For-Play, Collusion, Bribery, Tax Fraud along with violating the tax code and restrictions of not-for-profit entities. Finally she committed Treason over 20 times, all documented, all available for reading.

Intent was needed to conclude if Hillary was guilty of criminal wrong doing with the use of a private server and deleting the emails. Apparently there was not enough in spite of the transparent issues stated above. With these new emails intent has been proven. She committed pay-for-flay, collusion, bribery, tax fraud, obstruction of justice and treason. That information being on a device that had copies of the emails potentially lost from the destruction of the server.

It took the FBI over a year to come to a conclusion the first time around with about ~60,000 emails. But this time with 650,000 it took them less than a week. This is in spite of again the evidence of multiple felonies and acts of treason.

She bribed the agent heading the investigation during the first go. She destroyed her phones and was confirmed to have destroyed her servers AFTER a subpoena was issued by Congress. She had her husband meet with the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, who then testified in front of Congress and avoided all questions for about 2 hours in the public hearing. She would not answer Yes or No to any question regarding the law. Not even the speed limit.

>The speed limit says, "55," I'm doing 65. Have I broke the law?

Her response

>You'd have to ask the highway patrol. They would likely write you a ticket.

This is an unheard of level of corruption.

There is a through between every crime committed. The Clinton Foundation has been the beneficiary of every single crime in addition to Hillary's direct benefit. The Foundation was receiving funds from known terrorist governments in exchange for favors. The Foundation was knowingly breaking the law that applies to not-for-profit organizations. The Foundation was using taxpayer money on personal things like weddings and events held for the Clinton's campaign, both of which are illegal for a non-profit to do. The Foundation failed to adhere to a code of ethics laid out by Obama before Hillary began her service a SoS. Which means Obama knew of her organization's corruption. The Obama administration carried out the biggest arms deal in history supplying Qatar and 20 other Middle Eastern countries with armaments. Many of those recipients were know to work and fund ISIS.

No Intent ;)

It's 2016 it's about damn time women get away with treason!

Please, look at subsection (f) and tell me where "intent" is.

yeah it's all just the Russians :^)

there is an email scandal but Comey is being paid off and possibly threatened by the clinton foundation and other shady groups.

If there wasn't hillary wouldn't have tried to project it onto Trump by saying he too has a secret RUSSIAN email server filled with DARK secrets now, eh?

Eat shit CTR

Um, it's not my opinion. Comey stated she had broken several laws. They have chosen not to prosecute. WTF do you get your news from social media? lol

THE PIZZA! THEY NEED SLICE OF PIZZA!

Interpol for madeleine mccann

>BUUUTTTTT THERE HAS TO BE AN EMAIL SCANDAL!

KEK

there is plenty...problem is its tied to many powerful people

you jail her...you gotta jail them all

we are talking about illuminati here

powerful and dangerous people that are at the top!

>what are the FBI missing that would be able to incrimate her?

Integrity.

To start with an agent of fbianon who shot his wife then set his house on fire right before being suicided, also comey has no fucking backbone bitchass boy.

I'm rally glad you Sup Forumstards are experts at Federal Law. Glad you know way more about the law and politics than actual world renown lawyers and politicians. Really glad to have you here. Where do y'all practice? Ever though about taking your expert skills and running for office? Until then, how about slice?

Not doing things like this
>Hi I'm Anthony Weiner a fucken weirdo here's my laptop voluntarily even though nobody's asked me for it, forced me to do this, nor taken it from me
24 hours later
>This is Steve-O with the FBI. We have a warrant. This is Hillary's fault
Wat

Have you ever considered the possibility that the highest offices of our government are compromised by organized criminals?

We're right you know, she's guilty of at the very least perjury, lying to congress is pretty fucking serious. And we know she lied to cover up bribery and espionage. And we SUSPECT that the bribery and espionage is to cover up the pedophilia.

Here's one of those DoJ lawyers

How to detect the lack of any kind of rational argument.

We should go after those tobacco executives. Lying and shit under congressional subpœna. My stars. Maybe the Iraq incubator lady too

Treason is the highest offence that can be committed and is the only law cited in the United States Constitution. It is defined as such:

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

>...in adhering to their enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

ADMITS BRIBERY:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Second Source: yahoo.com/news/clintons-charity-confirms-qatars-1-million-gift-while-001205827.html

ARMS DEALING:
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

PAY FOR PLAY/COLLUSION WITH TERRORIST GOVERNMENTS:
observer.com/2016/05/unholy-alliance-how-the-2022-world-cup-brought-the-clintons-and-qatar-together/

ALLEGEND CONNECTIONS OF ARMING IRAN'S NUCLEAR PROGRAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=kiELGzDKfeU

CITI GROUP CHOOSES OBAMA CABINET:
rt.com/usa/362836-emails-citigroup-obama-cabinet/

FURTHER PLANS BY U.S. GOVERNMENT TO ARM QATAR WITH FIGHTER JETS:
reuters.com/article/us-qatar-usa-jets-idUSKCN1175GQ

KNOWLEDGE OF A FAILURE TO ADHERE THE LAW AND STANDARDS OF NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGINIZATIONS
dailycaller.com/2016/11/05/must-act-immediately-clinton-charity-lawyer-told-execs-they-were-breaking-the-law/

Second Source
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/leaked-clinton-foundation-smoking-gun-memo-reveals-it-was-not-compliance-law

Misusing Funds for Personal, Not charitable acts:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-aide-targets-chelsea-in-email-as-foundation-audit-shows-issues.html

EXPLANATION BY ASSANGE:
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

I am leaf. Page tenner of threads

strong leadership

Yeah and?

Are you trying to excuses people getting away with crimes by pointing out other people getting away with crimes? What's the point of this leafposting shit? Why are canadians so fucking stupid?

It's so illegal the republicans deleted 2 million and trump at his companies against court order but that's ok because they're right wing and scare me

That isn't even a complete thought. That's just words strung together. What the hell are you saying?

Also treason is a pretty big fucking deal. Don'tChaKno?

lol WHAT? What the fuck is this incoherent shit I'm reading?

>implying The FBI did "JUST A PRANK BRO" twice

You're a fucking moron

>what are the FBI missing that would be able to incrimate her?
1. Power. FBI can't do shit w/out DoJ and President approval.
2. Courage. Director can be fired by President at any moment without any reason. Comey is not willing to put his career on stake. Regular agents aren't willing to risk their lives.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

>5 points ahead in the polls

wut?

The FBI dropping the case won't help her much. Her numbers dropped after the FBI cleared her the first time. The reason she got another drop in the polls when the FBI announced the investigation last week is because it reminded people about the issue. The FBI dropping it again will just bring the issue to people's mind again, which will hurt her.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

They don't want to take on the whole system. They need more information to take down Hillary specifically.

>Comey is not willing to put his career on stake

A fucking disgrace

What good is the FBI if they can't stand up when it matters.

Absolute fucking disgrace to your fucking nation

For me 2016 was the year that western civilization died.

There is absolutely no shame in anything anymore, laws are broken like in old time soviet union and no one blinks an eye.

No honor, no respect, no morale and no justice.

And these useful idiots here who get paid to post propaganda, hope you are happy when next WW starts, you are one part that made it possible. Hope you nice rest of your lives with this guilt, but you guys are probably psychotic so you have no emotions for anything.

The world is wrecked and after Hillary is President, it's beyond repair. Only big war can restore order, unless of course we nuke ourselves to extinction.