Vin.Fos

8͍̙̼͙̫̭ͣ͌̂ͬ̎̄ͭ̑5̛͙̜ͨ̌ͦ̿
͉̣̙̳̓̀ͣ̄̾͠0̣̲͓̯̥̲̠͒̓̓̄̂̆̚͟7̘̻̝̤̪̖͆͑͟ͅ9̲̤̏ͣ͗͟7̷̣̻̙̦̹̣͈̗ͭ̈5͚̀͛̐ͩ̊̈́̀͞0̒ͮ̇ͩ̈̎̅̌ͧ͏͙͔͖̫͕̰́8̞̦̳̭̯͍̳̫̌̽̽́̓5̠̭̃̾͊ͯ̆̍3̷̧͈̥̭̤͖̬ͦ̋͟8̵̼͒ͤ́̉ͬ̐̈
̣̗̖ͮͣͭ͂̆̋̎̏͑ͅͅͅ6̱̬̳̞̒̈́̒ͣͬ̔́̀͠ͅ4̱͈͌͋̈́̋ͧ̀7̡̲̖͇̣̬̞̟̲̂̊̂ͭ̑͑͒ͨ4̷̘̤́ͫ̊ͤͭͤ̕0͚̫̆2̢ͯ̆ͨͧ͏̲̼̦̺͓̲͉̪4̰͖̬̆ͯ̈́́͌̇̅͊̀4̖̳̂͛̀͋̏̎̇̿́8͂̿͛͌ͫ͂ͫ̇̉͏̲̲̜̤̘6̯̦͍̩͈͈̀̅̽͛̊͆ͬ̾

̬̗͉̬̱̽̈̇1̩͕̜͓̹̌̏̾ͤ7̷͇̳͙̻̬ͤ͒̓͛͋̕͜5̷̫́ͤͮ̏͞7͉̣̙̠̻̺͎̬͌͑̓ͭ̋̄̇̒̍͟͡ͅ2ͦ̿̊̽̈͞҉̖̗͍5̢͖̲͔̖̠̺̼͆̔̽́ͭ͂͑ͣ͊͡8̖̰̍͂̒̔̐͡͝8̸̸͎̜̞̲̥̟ͬ̄̄ͮ͗̄9̝̫̲̣͇̞̜̽ͫ́͢6̪͖̣͇̬̬͙̲̅̿̓ͨ͗
̛͓͍̜̰͖͈̪͎̐̈̌ͣ͛͑̅͌̾͞9̹̳̲̣͉ͩ̏͋ͦ̏ͨ̓͝0̖͍͚̋ͪͭ͗̎̽̕͡3̛̖̲̓͂̃ͪ̍ͅ2̴̮̠͇͇͍͓̟̈̉̕3̺͇͕͎͇̭̽̍̅̏5͚͙̱̫͚͇͇̜͙̔͒̄̃ͦ̄5̛̱̣͕̻̭ͪ̽͊̂̇̏2̤͕͎́̎̑̏̈́́̎́0̧̰̳̳̪͚̪̫̏̒ͪ̑̀̏͠4̞̂̒͌̄̓ͫͧ͡

̴̞̑́͂̂͡4̤̟͈̼̥͍͍͚̏̀͟1̷̨̰͈̇͛̀7̞̆̑́́͋̅͞8̵̵̛̭̭͖̙̆͑̒ͩ̐͊ͯ̿0͖̹͖̗̤̳ͪ̃̎1̰̹̰͎̝͇̦̊̂͆ͩ͜4̮͙̘͎̻͙̤͎ͣ̾ͯ̏͑̓ͅ5͖̪̘̗̤̣̤ͬ̅́̐ͨͣ̚͜1̇ͧ̍ͨͩ͏̧͕̤̞̯͍7̠̝̙̓̐ͮ͑̀̉͟͝
̸̣̠ͭ̏5͙͗̋̍̑̋̊̊͊͜4̺̦ͧͧ͋ͪ͋̄͘͢4̪̘͉̓̇ͤ̉͌̂͛5̢̫͖͉͓̹̤̥̣ͧ3̢̳̬͎̹ͧ̓͊͘͜0̳̀ͫ͋̆ͭ̄̕͟͠8̸̺͌ͮ́͗̒̚̕5̨̧̡̭͈̳̬͎͇̾̓̆6͂ͤ̐͏̻̫̺̳̫͚2̨͓͍͈̠͕̦̄̆͢
͈̗̮͎̺ͯͤ̉͒̊̾͑͜͞9̵̛̩̻͓̔͛2̧͖̣͓͕̣̲̩̂͛̓2̦̝̪̊̃̔ͭ̑̎͞1ͫ̽͏̙̦̫͖4̵̦̺͊ͦͅͅ7̴̮̇̎̚͡8̴̷̺̯̻͖̬̖̃̋0̸̥̬̗̲̝ͣͪͪ̆̿̆̕ͅ6̧̼̱͚̆̿̿̅͆͜5͙̫͍͖͗̈́͒ͣ͠

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P-JrjCRkhI
thepoliticalinsider.com/new-documents-prove-hillary-clinton-murder-cover/
youtube.com/watch?v=IzjcKS5X4WQ
dcdave.com/article5/MiguelRodriguezLetter.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/the-resignation-letter-of-vince-foster/comment-page-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf is this

mhmm, ok buddy

suuure

wew lad

that ex clinton guy said it would be foster that brought her down

NEW LEAKS

THE NUMBERS MASON

Man I still remember when all that shit went down.

It was damned suspicious even then.

8͍̙̼͙̫̭ͣ͌̂ͬ̎̄ͭ̑5̛͙̜ͨ̌ͦ̿
͉̣̙̳̓̀ͣ̄̾͠0̣̲͓̯̥̲̠͒̓̓̄̂̆̚͟7̘̻̝̤̪̖͆͑͟ͅ9̲̤̏ͣ͗͟7̷̣̻̙̦̹̣͈̗ͭ̈5͚̀͛̐ͩ̊̈́̀͞0̒ͮ̇ͩ̈̎̅̌ͧ͏͙͔͖̫͕̰́8̞̦̳̭̯͍̳̫̌̽̽́̓5̠̭̃̾͊ͯ̆̍3̷̧͈̥̭̤͖̬ͦ̋͟8̵̼͒ͤ́̉ͬ̐̈
̣̗̖ͮͣͭ͂̆̋̎̏͑ͅͅͅ6̱̬̳̞̒̈́̒ͣͬ̔́̀͠ͅ4̱͈͌͋̈́̋ͧ̀7̡̲̖͇̣̬̞̟̲̂̊̂ͭ̑͑͒ͨ4̷̘̤́ͫ̊ͤͭͤ̕0͚̫̆2̢ͯ̆ͨͧ͏̲̼̦̺͓̲͉̪4̰͖̬̆ͯ̈́́͌̇̅͊̀4̖̳̂͛̀͋̏̎̇̿́8͂̿͛͌ͫ͂ͫ̇̉͏̲̲̜̤̘6̯̦͍̩͈͈̀̅̽͛̊͆ͬ̾

̬̗͉̬̱̽̈̇1̩͕̜͓̹̌̏̾ͤ7̷͇̳͙̻̬ͤ͒̓͛͋̕͜5̷̫́ͤͮ̏͞7͉̣̙̠̻̺͎̬͌͑̓ͭ̋̄̇̒̍͟͡ͅ2ͦ̿̊̽̈͞҉̖̗͍5̢͖̲͔̖̠̺̼͆̔̽́ͭ͂͑ͣ͊͡8̖̰̍͂̒̔̐͡͝8̸̸͎̜̞̲̥̟ͬ̄̄ͮ͗̄9̝̫̲̣͇̞̜̽ͫ́͢6̪͖̣͇̬̬͙̲̅̿̓ͨ͗
̛͓͍̜̰͖͈̪͎̐̈̌ͣ͛͑̅͌̾͞9̹̳̲̣͉ͩ̏͋ͦ̏ͨ̓͝0̖͍͚̋ͪͭ͗̎̽̕͡3̛̖̲̓͂̃ͪ̍ͅ2̴̮̠͇͇͍͓̟̈̉̕3̺͇͕͎͇̭̽̍̅̏5͚͙̱̫͚͇͇̜͙̔͒̄̃ͦ̄5̛̱̣͕̻̭ͪ̽͊̂̇̏2̤͕͎́̎̑̏̈́́̎́0̧̰̳̳̪͚̪̫̏̒ͪ̑̀̏͠4̞̂̒͌̄̓ͫͧ͡

it's probably nothing.

Bump

Are these old or new documents?

wew lad

ITS NEW ITS NEW

FUCKING BUMP

How do you post that digital rain?

Could this be really big?

B̗̜̜͙̮͖͋͋͐̽̅ͅy̔ͭ͐͏̫͓̹ ͯ̈́̀͌͏n̬̯̟͙͇ͬͩ̎́͋ͦo͕̠ͫ͑́̀t̜͖̟̓̆ͦ͆͐ ̆b̙̟̻̫ḗ̴͉̤͔ͅi̓ͯͦͧ͠n̴̦̣̲g̢̖̭͖̯̮̗̏͌̎ͣ̂̑͋ͅ ̦̖̈ͮͮͣa̿͏͖̻̼͍͍̫̺ ͋ͭ͋̀̎̾n͓̫̭̟͂̐̽ͦ̐̈é̬͍w͙̩͔̯̱̄̓ͤͩ̑ͦ̉ḟ̗͈̳̤̇̃͐ͦ̊́ȃ͂͗̅̆̋g̗̲͍̱̯̭.̜̻ͭ̇͌́̿͞

Bump

Kim is that you ?

Saved both of these, working on adding them to my infographic on Hillary/TCF

I'll post what I have in a second, brb door

Justice for Vince. Justice for Seth.

BUMP FOR TRUMP

N-n-nothing to see here goyim! Stand with Her!

Dump all you got already, faggot!

whats with all the cryptic shit? just spit it out, looks interesting. I want to see the second page of her resignation

wut

k̬̖̼̥͓͐ͦ͜e̴̯̣̲̲͗ͣ̾̌͑͑̀̚ͅk̮͚ͣ̌͌ͤ

BUMP

Alright you have our attention OP

g͖̗̦̱̹̰͖̮̖̅̓ͨ̃͝i̡͖̹͉̘̮͐̈́̂͛ͭ̂́̍m̗͈̮̥̙̠̋̀̃͗͝ͅm͙͚̮̮͚̖ͦ͆͛͆ͧ̑̊̚͢͜e̸͒͆̈́̂͐̇͏͚̭̣̜̪F̧̙̮̜̳̞̥͉ͨͯ̿ ̷͍̳͚̪̟̅͒ͤͭg̳̯̟͖͙͍͗̑̏͛͋̇͜îͤ̐͘҉͏͙͈̪m̶̥̾̆m̛̫̬͖͖ͣ͗ͧ͊̅͑̃e͐ͯͯ͑͐̆ͮ͝҉̱̦̦ͅB̴̥̼ͤ̏ͦͦ̒͗ ̷̞̖̠͐͑̅ͤ̅̂̌̊̀̚ç̵̲̱̭͔͓͕̯ͭ̈̇h̷̐̈ͩ́ͣ̈́̀͑͏͓͚̠i̧͈͕̙̜͓̣̺ͪ̌͛́c̘̫͉̐̇̏ͅk̩͚̘̮̻̱̞ͯe͍͚͍̅̿͊̀̍ͣ͟n̸̴̡͇̣̱̫͖̒I͍̜̙̼̰̝͐̒̂ͤ̇ͬͮ̏̀ ̷̱̦̦͙̻̮̞͊̔͒͆͐ͫẗ̻̤̮̦͈͙͙̯ͧ̓ͩ͗ͩͅe̛̜̲̤̳͎̖͔̊͂ͩͤn̸̦̼̾͡͞ͅd̤̞̩͂͋ͧͤͦͩ͑̓͢͡i̓ͫ͏̖̫͕̘͉̞̟̯e̤̮̖͎̫̱͎͓̜̽̍ͦͤ̎͜͠s̵̝͈̦͍̩̤̝ͣͯ̊ͨ̀̉̂͑C̷̻̜̮̳̫͎̰͐̔͆̓ͦ̊ ͫ͊ͭ͒̄ͬ̈҉̛̠̠̣̺̝ḅ͚̫̃͛̋ͭ͊ͨ͊̓ͫ́̕e̩̜̥̜̼̺͉͛ͧĮ̛̗̩͔̜̠̼̮̂̐͒ ͆͆̋ͬͬ͋̾͜͏̸͓̮̟̙̘̠̪͓t̪̮̭̙̅ͧ̋ͯ̿̇̊h̨̼͖̱̼̬̘ͮ̏ͧͪ͞e͉̝̗͓̹̯̭̹͖͑̎͛͊ͯ̍̋̈̈́̀y̶̘͈͑ͣÅ̗̠̩̜̖̬̒̋̂͢͟ ̴̗͑̓̿ͩ͜c̴̰̗͍̭͉ͯͤ̇̉ͫ̋͋̃͟ͅȓ̷̨͈̭̤̼͓̜͇̪̍̈́ͧ̄̓ǐ̶̯̤̞̟̒́͛ͫ͠s̫̳̜̟̼̹̦̦͔ͦ̿̽̓̆̊̀̽́p̶̦̀̽̂ͩ͐ͦ͋ỹ̴̰̱ͯ́͜ ̟̼͙̦̍́̇ͦ͒̊̇ͫ́͞͠o̧͙̙͓͙̳̖̝ͫ̚ͅr͕̥̳͈̱͈̹̃͒̎́̂ͩ͘͡ͅͅ ̶̞̜͂̆̑̋͠f̣͖ͣͧͯ̇͜ṙ̲͇̙͚͇̄̓ͨͭ͘͠͡ö̶̧͚̠͛͌͛ͤ̏ͣ̈m̖̻̪̝͈̭̖̈́̃ͭ̌ͬͮ̓ͣ ̫͓̘͔͒ͤ̀w͛̊͢҉͙̝̲e̹̲͎̖̞̹ͩ̊̊͂̃ͭ͛̄ņ̻͍̹͈͗̓ͦ̊d̟̻̈́̃ͯ͑ͅyͨͯ͝͏̖̼͈͔̟̱̻̩'̶͚̭̒̍ͤͧ̍ͣͦ̅͘s̫̹̤̰̫̖͋̽̑̿̏͛͊́͘.͇͉͉̖̼̫̟̜͝ͅ.̸̛͍̻̩̭̐ͩ̎̀͆͆ͫͫ.̷͉̗̱͕̱͊͗̄̏ͩ̃̍̏

Bump

these look like phone numbers

The Global Intelligence Files at Wikileaks is down "Bad Gateway"...could they be scrubbing for Vince Foster?

>ITS NEW ITS NEW
no it's not roleplaying faggots. just GIS the pages you tards, it's just more OLD tinfoil shit.

Oh shit I think they are. Someone try calling them.

Sombra?

85 being the country code

.ͬ̋̑͋̅҉̸̧̢̰̙͖̺̞̖͔͓͚
̵̔̇ͬ̔͠͏̴͈̝͚̙̥̣̗̙̤̳͎͓́P̸̶̹̦̥͇͙̙̀̾͛͋ͭ͛̔͊̍̇ͩ͒͡͝Rͫ̅̿̑ͧ̑̄̚҉҉̜͓̜̟̪A̶̯͕̼̣̤̝̱͇̜͔̣̝̰̮̳͍̤̳ͦ̐͗ͦͩ͂ͬ̑̏ͩ̍̾̉̆̄̿͜Ì̷̡͗ͬ̊͛̇ͣ̔͋͆̈̐̂̄̿̚͏̘̲̝͈̮͇̜̭̯̠͉̹̟́S̩͚̤̣̹̟̭̜̻̳͓͓̹̗͇̯̮̻͑͊͆̈́̊͆͆̐̿͛̐ͦ̑̇͂́͛ͫ͘͠ͅḘ̶͚͎̰̱̜̰͌̆͊̔̆̈́͝ ̷̛̲͈̹̙̯̖̩͎͎̭͔͇̗̖̼̜͚ͣ͑̈́̓ͨ̽̚K̨̛ͭ̃̋ͤ̒́̀̐̅̑ͣ͂̀̐͑̈́̉̈́́͏̘̭̞͚͕͍̥̲̼̫͎̖̻̕ͅͅĘ̠̗̲̻̟̟̞̣͕̤̣̳̪̟̻̫̙̍̾ͮ̔̆͐̇͗̐̃͌̀̕͟͢Kͩ̿͗̚҉̷̛̲̼͔̝̱͈̺ͅ

We're getting fed old intel. First the Arkancide lawyer news article.

Start saving

It's likely a new FBIanon who doesn't know how to use the catalogue to tie his thread together and post in the same one. Catalogue link is at the bottom. Try to keep your scans in one thread so they don't die.

fbi user is that you?

Reverse image look-up brings up nothing for either image. Hmmmmm....

Where U at OP?

8͍̙̼͙̫̭ͣ͌̂ͬ̎̄ͭ̑5̛͙̜ͨ̌ͦ̿

̬̗͉̬̱̽̈̇1̩͕̜͓̹̌̏̾ͤ7̷͇̳͙̻̬ͤ͒̓͛͋̕͜5̷̫́ͤͮ̏͞7͉̣̙̠̻̺͎̬͌͑̓ͭ̋̄̇̒̍͟͡ͅ2ͦ̿̊̽̈͞҉̖

kek

how do you hide threads
also proxy

Nicolae Ceausescu sentence and execution 1989 - YouTube
Video for romanian dictator
▶ 6:55
youtube.com/watch?v=9P-JrjCRkhI

then you aren't doing it right you idiot.

thepoliticalinsider.com/new-documents-prove-hillary-clinton-murder-cover/

New guy for sure but perhaps he's alphabet.

>Israelis

Oy vey shut this down pronto.

I heard the original FBI user got suicided , or was that CTR?

>image has 12 year old tier "i'm going to write a government memo" verbiage

okay i'm down for a LARP fuck it

>1995
Can someone explain what happened, I was only 6 during this time.

Vince Foster FBI Files Vanish from National Archives

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753013/Missing-FBI-files-linking-Hillary-Clinton-suicide-White-House-counsel-Vince-Foster-vanished-National-Archives.html

Well fuck me

MOAR

h̷̸̢̝̠̳͍̖̺̼̮̗̹̥̼̠͍̥̬̪̻̃ͦͯ͋̂ͭ̂̃ͦ͂ͫ̒͛̓̽͑ͤe͖̞̦̫͈̝̦͑̅ͫ͗̾͂ͯͬ̿̓̑͒̇͋̕͝ ̸̨̡̹̱̺͉̼̺͉͇͖͔̝̗̼͚̫̝̬̺͛͊ͪ͌̌̑̆ͬ̃ͤ̔ͨ̈́͢c̒̍ͫ̓̍̎͋̅ͩ͘҉̤̰̥̥̣̲̯͓ͅo̷̧̧̯͖̤̳͙͇̤͉͚̣̰̝͉̦̰͗ͭ̑ͭͭ̒ṁ͓̺̯͖ͭ̇̏ͦͪ̓̎̓̾̍̽ͯ̆͂ͧ̔̕ͅe̷̪͓͇͎̪̠̹̮̠̥̳̫̰͉͙͗̇͑̿ͬ̅̋̐̋̏̃ͤͣ͗̀͢s̡̯̠͔̮͙̲͕̳̖͍̤̭̮̖͔̼ͯ̎͛̀̀ͮ̿̔͆̊̀ͨͬ̈ͦ͜͡

that was a fake news site (ctr psyop)

̵̻͉̤͙͚̙Y͓̭̳̮͔̦ͧ͂͆̌͆̆Ō͘U͉ͨ͠ K̡͓̂ͧ̋̒̂N̤͉̳͚͙͚̣O̜̝W͕̤̯ͣ̏ͭͩͤ́̀ ͚͉ͦ̾̐͂͐W̶͍̯͛̄̂ͅH͘Ý̞̭̘̆̃̔ ̘̯͓͓̯ͧͩͪͯ̂ͤͤ͠Ȋ̩̜̕ ̳̬̽͜ͅĀ͐͏̝̘̦M̢̞̼͔̠̪͚ͭ̓́ ͬ̽ͬ́͏̣̳H̡̜̺͑ͤ̈́̽Ȅ̗̻͙̍̿̇̋ͮR̟̰̻̪̦̳͉̽ͬ̐Eͣͩ̈ͬ̚ ̢̝̽͌ͨ́͒̒D̮̞̩̔A̴̗͎̝̥̠̳͖ͭ̎́H̖̹̆̍̌̒̋͊N͎̪͔̏A̳̯̣̠͈̮͋̊͋̄L̥͙̟̭̟͚̝͂ͧ̄͗̆̿̚͞D̬̞̙̩͍̉̍͂͒͒͆ͅͅ

www.telegraph.co.uk/authors/ambrose-evans-pritchard/
Ambrose Evans-Pritchard is International Business Editor of The Daily Telegraph. He has covered world politics and economics for 30 years, based in Europe, ...

SHUT
>IT
DOWN

UNTIL WE GO DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=IzjcKS5X4WQ

kill yourself

I FOUND A TRANSCRIPTION OP:
dcdave.com/article5/MiguelRodriguezLetter.htm

January 17, 1995
The Honorable Kenneth W. Starr
Office of the Independent Counsel
Washington, D.C.

Dear Judge:

It is with much regret that I am forced to offer my resignation as Associate Independent Counsel.

As you are aware, I participated in review of the Foster documents matter. When this matter was proposed for closure, I met with various staff members and provided recommendations for further investigation and possible targets. I provided you with memoranda concerning my recommendations.

In addition, I participated in review of the Foster death matter. At meetings and via memoranda, I specifically indicated my disagreement that there existed “overwhelming” evidence that Foster committed suicide where he was found in Ft. Marcy Park. I proposed, at numerous meetings, various investigative steps. Upon approval, I commenced to undertake these investigative steps.

In my attempt to find answers to many remaining questions regarding Foster’s death, I was able to uncover numerous investigative leads and new information. The leads and information included, among other facts and contacts, that on or about July 20, 1993 (1) there was a second parking area to Ft. Marcy Park; (2) there was a second entrance to Ft. Marcy Park; (3) the USPP knew of this second entrance and parking area; (4) the second entrance and parking area at Ft. Marcy Park was not secured or investigated by the USPP; (5) the second entrance and parking area at Ft. Marcy Park served as a post/beat for the USPP; (6) USPP officials, the USPP report, and the FBI failed to indicate the existence or awareness of the second entrance and parking area at Ft. Marcy Park; (7) there were maintenance roads and access roads at Ft. Marcy Park; (8) the USPP had a key to maintenance gates and access roads at Ft. Marcy Park;

i just realized, The creepy guy in this hood picture is JOHN PODESTA

(9) prior to discovery of Foster’s identity, persons with USPP Special Forces Branch experience and association were present at Ft. Marcy Park (the USPP Special Forces Branch handled special requests from the White House); (10) the existing FBI interview reports and USPP interview reports do not accurately reflect witness statements; (11) four emergency medical personnel identified, having refreshed their recollection with new photographic evidence, trauma each had observed on Foster’s right neck area; and (12) blurred and obscured blow-ups of copies of (polaroid [sic] and 35mm) photographs have been offered and utilized. After uncovering this information, among other facts, my own conduct was questioned and I was internally investigated. I steadfastly maintained, and continue to maintain, that I, at all times, conducted myself as an experienced and trained prosecutor, with years of federal prosecutorial experience and federal grand jury experience.

On January 16, 1995, I expressed to Tuohey and Dash my sincere hope that my painstaking efforts to uncover the truth were not mischaracterized. Then, I told Tuohey and Dash that grand jury testimony had been fruitful and that I was fully prepared to continue grand jury inquiry into the many remaining questions surrounding Foster’s death. Nevertheless, on January 16, 1995, I was informed that all planned grand jury investigation would be cancelled, my conduct was under review and I was to be more closely monitored by Tuohey and an FBI agent. In effect, for raising the above questions, I was forced out of this job.

I regret that fundamental prosecutorial differences have apparently divided your “reporting” staff and me. Reasonable people frequently differ, but you, as Independent Counsel, obviously must pursue the path and direction with your “reporting” staff that makes you most comfortable. I no longer believe in the dynamics of the decision making process presently employed in your Washington, D.C. office.

With your consent, due to administrative and transfer constraints, my resignation will be effective March 6, 1995. While this date may seem distant, during February 1995 I intend to schedule leave to remove myself from the office. I will leave sooner if you request.

Very truly yours,
[signature]
Miguel Rodriguez
Assistant U.S. Attorney
E.D. California

Did you forget your tinfoil hat?

Maybe you'd be better off over in

BUMP

Why would he go there? then i wouild have to go, he already posted it... why dont you go there and wait for him or just fuck off.

Ṣ̶̘̹̖̱͈̈ͯ̂̊͆̇̍̎̾͂͋́́͡Ç̞͍̬̜̐̽͒ͭ͑̾ͣ̽ͬͬ̇ͦ̄ͤͬ͐̚͘͞H̗͈͖͈̥͉͔͔̎̆̏̒̍̚̕̕͞ͅĮ̘̘̼̬̭̘̠̝͖̗͐̓̈́̊̀̂͌ͨͯ͗̽̇ͪ̓͒͢ͅZ̴͖͔̘̲̜̻͎͎̰͕ͪ́̓̀̐̋ͦ̿̉͛ͨͭ̇̀͋ͨ̈́̽̍Ơ̞͚̥̪̤ͭ̆̋̊̓̓́̓̑̾ͯ̏̎̈́ͯͮ͘͞͡Ṗ̸̧̼̳͚̮͉̱̞͔ͪ̓͘͡H̨̧̐̆̂̑ͫ̐́͜͏̺͕̪̯R̡̃͒̓ͦ͌҉̦͖̯̭̖̯̩E̓͐͆̀̋̽̽̓̌ͯ͌͒̚͏҉̻͙̳̜̰͈͖̪̤̠̻̳͔Ņ̵̢̘̗̯̼̘͚̻̱̹̞͎̮̲ͤ̆͌̿͠I̡͕̺͉͓̹͈ͬ͒ͬ̒ͩ̈̿̏̇̒̿̊̌͢͡A̷͎̹̳͈̫̮͙̱̙̗̺̲̎ͨ̾̀̆̉͐ͩ̐͋̀̉ͫ͐ͭͦ̿́̚͠ ̡͒ͫ̏̃̏͠͏̨̣͓̪͖͍͓͓̗͕̯̜̞͚Ǐ̶̗͓̥̭͓̺̻͙̮̩ͭ̉́̀̅̓̈̏ͧͬ͗͑̽̽ͦͅN̵̢̢̠̱̮̪͎̻̯͍̊͛͗̃̐ͮ̆̓̿̕͘Ṭ̷̡͚̺̞̪̣̜̘͚͚͈̩̳̼̘̌̍͂̆ͩͧͮ̐̂ͪͩ͊ͧ̽ͬ̄̽͢ͅE̸͔̱̮̮̝͌͌ͨ͛̎̐̔̂̑ͩÑ̢̡̼̱̝̠͍ͣ̀̆̔ͫͭ̆͐̆͑͐ͧ̿ͧ̋̑̀̚͟͠S̶̨̢̰͎͇̬͚͔̝̳͕͕̻̺̬̩̘͕̖ͩͤ̋̑͆ͭ̄̒̓̾̅ͪ̀ͨ͢ͅĮ͕̘̠̣̤̙̬͔͔͈͔̹̣̯̻̘̞ͪͮ͛ͪ̇ͨ͢F̛͇͎̩̜̜̭̙̖͚̦̎̐͗͑̐͑ͤ͌͒ͬͨ͌̿͑̌ͩ̓́́ͅI̴̴̸̧̠͇̭̪ͯͧ̉̏̊ͦ͐ͧͨ͒͗ͯ̾͑̈̉̉ͬ͡Ë̴̱̲͓͎͔̪̩̻͙͇͉͔̰̲̞ͭ̓̉͘ͅŞ̊̏̏̔̃͒̉̔ͧͯ͒̓͂̈ͪ̇̇̕҉̡̼̗̱͈̩̩͕͇͓̖͍̰̲͉̪͡ ̞̝̹̰̻͍̱̼͔͎̙̙ͤ͐̓ͭ̊͒̕͞ͅ

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

He transcribed OP's image you fucking newfag

These Dubs say this is Bill and Hillary's fate

i can't read matrix code.

What the hell does it say.

SAUCE??

whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/the-resignation-letter-of-vince-foster/comment-page-1/

ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

fuck you, newfag

Remember this?

is this one real?

Kek

has anyone called the phone # yet?

fake

k̨̞̺̰̳̠͙͕͋̿ͯ̈́͌͊͑ͪ̓ͯͬͭ͒̃̂̋͢ͅe̸̟̘̝̦̫̖̝̺͔͈̱̋ͬ̈̅͒͛͆̑ͦ͢͟ͅͅk̫̫̹͓̣͚̮̠̱̖͐́ͯͪ͊̓̽ͨ̏̈́͋ͮ̄ͭ̄ͭͮ͌̀

FUG :DDD

Maxwell's daughter is related to Epstein, she would find girls for Epstein.

Archive dis bish.

Yes

They said Sup Forums id f8cGo+C4 is a huge fag and Hillary will win.

Even more blood on her hands.

Pandora lost a box and it's being opened

wow what luck, im glad i couldnt go to sleep tonight.

Wut...

KEK

Fuuuuuugggggggggg

in the catalog, shift+m1

HOLY FUCK INSLAW

THE OCTOPUS

SHHHEEEEEIIITTTTT