Toonami Ratings for 11/4/17

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Set for 2018.

Last week was a shitty Jack marathon that actually did good and outdid most of the regular lineup. This week the regular lineup returns, and goes right back to shit. As expected, that positive momentum from two weeks ago went in the toilet thanks to the marathon.

Also if you missed last week, the pre and post Toonami ratings aren't being posted anymore, so everything is in one post from now on.

8:00 Dragon Ball Super (r) 0.20 529
8:30 Dragon Ball Super (p) 0.36 845
11:00 Dragon Ball Super (r) 0.49 1004
11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai: TFC 0.40 833
12:00 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 0.31 601
12:30 Mobile Suit Gundam: IBO 0.28 541
1:00 Hunter x Hunter 0.27 529
1:30 Lupin The 3rd Part 4 0.27 475
2:00 Naruto Shippuden 0.24 475
2:30 Outlaw Star 0.23 421
3:00 Cowboy Bebop 0.20 399
3:30 Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG 0.19 378

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/iwcldo.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=dwi3siaHens
youtube.com/watch?v=o3f2e1PYfqY
youtube.com/watch?v=eLXlnhBLBRQ
twitter.com/BO_BOBOBD_BOX/status/927913556980391936
youtube.com/watch?v=hIB7qocaxgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tpWl0DjmpsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best

Toonami will last until mid-2019 at the very least

Haters BTFO, deal with it

You do realize AS could go bankrupt or Demarco could die in that timespan, right? Just because he says there is a TIE PLANNED, not guaranteed, for that time, doesn't mean Toonami is a lock till then

>AS could go bankrupt
Than where am I going to get my Family Guy reruns?

leave it to Jojo's Bizarre Memeventure to make Samurai Meme look like ratings platinum

Since it's a ratings machine it's rights would be snapped up in an instant

As much as I hate to say it, this. Demarco said a few years ago that they had TIEs planned for TOM 4, which had to be canned because that era of Toonami was an absolute shitshow. The same could happen here.

Best case, Adult Swim (in a show of generosity) will give them the year and a half to turn things around. If they succeed, Toonami lives; if they fail, the next TIE will act as the grand finale of Toonami.

FOX, TBS, MyNetworkTV, the CW, and elsewhere in syndication

Disney's new streaming service

This is kind of what I see happening. The fact that it's scheduled for the middle of the year, right around when HxH ends makes me agree with it more. And since we know Demarco will pick up dogshit like usual, we can assume that really will be the end

>complains about meme shows
>posts an image of a meme show
Pathetic.

He will SAVE US!

Wew

Pokemon on Toonami when? hopefully never,sweet merciful Lord

a.pomf.cat/iwcldo.mp3

>Pokemon on Toonami when?
Try 2006.
youtube.com/watch?v=dwi3siaHens
youtube.com/watch?v=o3f2e1PYfqY
youtube.com/watch?v=eLXlnhBLBRQ

I could've swore Pokemon was on before that.

Kids WB had it before that time

>Lupin and Naruto getting equal raiings
What is this demon magic?

More than likely a DST bug. Typically Lupin would have less viewers

Miguzi aired Johto League Champions and Master Quest during 2005.

Stop whining about ratings.

Eat my ass John Cena

>Miguzi and Toonami existed at the same time
You know, all I ever see is autistic rage towards Miguzi because people think it killed Toonami, that I had completely forgot they were both on the air for years.
Miguzi really wasn't that bad. The packaging was shit but it's lineup was usually pretty good. At least from 2005-2006 is when I remember

IT'S HAPPENING

I wish adult swim still did those ratings bumps. I'm surprised how many of those QoL bumps they've phased out over the years.

thats one long tweet

when your prime midnight show is getting 600k viewers your block is completely fucked. I'm impressed Kai isn't even pulling in a million viewers.

How do you even fix this shitshow of a block and get viewers back? It had some good ideas like Outlaw Star and I'm actually not sure why Lupin is doing so badly and what makes people not want to watch it.

Lupin was retarded. Why start in the middle of the series and expect us to know what’s going on. Plus episode one was boring as shit and first impressions are long lasting.
Outlaw Star is on too late for normies.

>jojo
>prime
wut?

> why start in the middle of the series

lolwut

I cant be the only one thinking about buying a toonami themed lovedoll workout machine from last weeks thread, right?

haha neither am i was just asking for a friend

>look at how poorly everything is doing literally everyone
Toonami isn't the only one in the toilet, all of AS is down between 30-40% viewership from last year. I doubt it's wise to advertise how bad things are

It can't be fixed. As we see this week, things like the TIE cause a tiny spike for Super and nothing else. Demarco was warned spamming long runners would kill the block and he didn't listen.

People with your mindset are part of the problem too. Nostalgiabait does NOT bring in ratings. Sure it's fun watching Outlaw Star again, but it has done absolutely nothing for the state of the block. Toonami can't just go "haha remember when guise????" and expect success. They haven't taken a risk since Dimension W which is another part of their troubles

youtube.com/watch?v=hIB7qocaxgQ

Where you belong:

>twitter.com/BO_BOBOBD_BOX/status/927913556980391936
I don't speak moonrunes, user.

Even if you don't read it's pretty easy to figure out they're releasing a BL set for Bobobo since it's the 15th anniversary of the anime.

Does this mean Bobobo reaction images will finally not have the CN logo on them?

youtube.com/watch?v=tpWl0DjmpsA

Isn't Naruto still stuck in that like 15 episodes of flash backs?

I want to feed Ryuko lots of sweet potato and watch her fart uncontrollably embarrassing herself!

during naruto I found a half inch long silver hard as fuck hair growing out of my ear.

the time spent in the bathroom trying to pull it out and dealing with the blood afterwards and then finally getting it was much better time spent

I mean really we need to axe naruto and replace it with.. like Keijo or something

Yea, which is still better than Lupin

日本語を読むことができますか?