FUNNY CARTOON SAUCE

FUNNY CARTOON SAUCE

MORTY WE GOTTA- BURP- WE GOTTA SHITPOST ON Sup Forums MORTY. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO EARN THOSE REDDIT BUCKS YOU GOTTA- FART- YOU GOTTA TRUST ME MORTY.

That's actually pretty funny. Plus, it shows that the shopping cart can be used as a gag, too.

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by Rick and Morty?

I can only hope it was animated better than that fucking two-frame sequence of Maggie shaking her fist at her rival and Marge turning robotically

You know the answer.

Doesn't look like the answer. I don't remember eating that.

>That's actually pretty funny.

Agreed, fellow channer. An internet for you.

When the walls fell

The fact you think this is about Rick and Morty proves how fallen you are.

>Fox appealing to the reddit crowd
>still no episode solely focused on the Adventures of Sneed and Chuck

That's gonna be this years season finale

Didn't they say that's what it was?

>Soy Venezuela Rick
Ok, that make me laugh

How is it funny? It's just Maggie holding a Rick and Morty reference.

Please explain the joke.

Why haven't we banned R&M threads yet?

Why is that necessary? It's Sup Forums material, and it happens to be one of the most popular American cartoons at the moment.

Oh, you haven't heard? It's "too reddit" for us, whatever the fuck that means.

Then at least ban R&M meme/bait threads

So much autistic screeching for one cartoon just because reddit likes it

meant for

does that deem it from being not funny?

>whatever the fuck that means.
If you don't understand the meaning of reddit, then maybe you should go back there

How can I be from there if I don't even know what it means?

I lay a curse upon you all.

You will all die within a month's time. If you refuse to end it yourselves, it will be more gruesome, painful and lingering.

There is nothing you can do to change your fate, accept it and purge yourselves.

Only someone from reddit would come to Sup Forums and bitch about the phrase "too reddit" without actually understanding the meaning of the phrase.

marg used to be so hot

[muffled hmming]

Jaden?

Thank you, user. I can't bring myself to do it.

Sauce makes me very angry

Grrr

I'm trying really hard to think of an era in cartoons where writers piggybacked their jokes and gags off of month old memes and I can't quite draw that connection.

Her voice actor also used to be able to do the voice without sounding like she's dying of terminal throat cancer. Your point?

Not today fucker

Sup Forums confirmed tsundere for reddit
>i-it's not like I care what you think, Reddit-san!

The joke was literally that maggie held up the sauce bottle and that was it
and for whatever reason the liquid bottle moved around like it was water rather than a thick sauce

There's always the way out you dumb fucker, it's not easy, but there's always a way out. I saved the dog, fuck you.

Reminder that as bad and awful R&M got all it took was for a dragon alien stripper to be partially on screen in the background for Sup Forums to love it again.

Fuck you don't bring that shit to /trash/
You let Reddit in, so now you got to deal with them. Not us.

You're a hero user.

It got popular, so Sup Forums realized it was overrated normie schlock they'd actually hated all along.

Probably more than you think, but you don't remember because you don't know those memes.

>boom, grand revalacion!
Why is this so funny

>Not us.
Go fuck yourself, nobody gives a shit about you. You deserve to stew in shit for even thinking to use /trash/ at all, you dumb faggot.

Why is she proudly displaying the bottle as if she's expecting some kind of reaction from the audience? I'd be fine with it f it was a just subtle easter egg in the background.

It would have worked much better if it was just on the check out counter with the other stuff marge was buying

>modern simpsons
>subtly

Agreed, it's a terrible reference either way but a "blink and you'll miss it" kind of gag would've at least made it harmless and a bit cheeky.

Goat DS9 episode

didn't know simpsons was great again

Jesus.