CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE CLINTON 9/11 WIKILEAKS EMAIL??...

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE CLINTON 9/11 WIKILEAKS EMAIL??? I THINK IT'S REALLY HAPPENING GUYS GET IN HERE LETS BLOW THIS WIDE OPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i can confirm

same

I'm confirming it, I saw the email with Clinton gloating about "helping those fucking dirty kikes take down the towers" before everything went offline

Niggers and spics

link???
Is it true she received donations from the Saudis a few weeks before or am I being rused?

oy vey who was right again?

Follow the toppings! The toppings are the key!

Bumping in case

Boomp

Sauce?

This ^

NO LINK = FAKE

apparently it was on wikileaks before the takedown. I saw a screenshot but can't confirm it. there was some stuff about it on social media too

jews only want the best for americans

Sparky took down twitter,

wikileaks is up

it's over dummy Hillary and Donald are going for the long con

so they did 9/11 for America???

>they did to have American soldiers fight and destroy the stability of every one of Israels neighbors

Israel is confirmed for 9/11

>20,000 Putin bots on MS Word 1997 hammering out a bunch of lie essays
>uses words like Ivan and Piotr
Nice work comrade. The coke oven of communism shines brightly. Needs less pedophilia

The condiments are a lie !

Prasie kek

They did it for Yahweh. Completely average people.

link or gay

kek

Goyim what will be the hashtag? #JewsDid9/11?

Israel and zionists
not the average Jew

but yes, the racial, religious/tribal link is Judaism

As if the average Jew isn't trying to Shoah everyone. Jews are a team they work together.

FUCKING CTR SHILLS ASKING FOR PROOF TRYING TO DERAIL THE TRUMP TRAIN YOU CANT STOP THIS TRUTH FROM BEING REVEALED FUCKING SHILLS LEL AMIRITE FUCKING SHILLS ASKING FOR PROOF CAN CONFIRM DEFINITELY SHILLS $0.25 DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT LEL

I've met some jews who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Poor too, although still cheapskates.

this desu senpai

ITS ALL TOO CLEAN CUT AND DAMNING TO BE TRUE BUT I BELIEVE IT ALL CAN CONFIRM KILLARY DID 9/11 PROOF ____CONFIRMED____ I REPEAT DIGITS HAVE CONFIMED MULTIPLE CONFIRMS CONFIRM IT

NOW KEEP DIGGING SO WE CAN HAVE PROOF

noice

Link?

>REPEAT DIGITS HAVE CONFIMED
IT'S FOR REAL MOTHERFUCKERS KILLARY DID 9/11 CONFIRMED GAS THE SHILL RACE WAR NOW FUCK DIGGING WE HAVE TRIPS!!!!

c o n f i r m e d PRAISE KEK

Noice.

kek has spoken

POST A GOD DAMN SCREEN SHOT YOU FUCKS

KEK CAN ____________CONFIRM___________
DIGITS CONFIRM CONFIRMED CONFIRM NOW LETS DIG KEEP DIGGING FIND THE PROOFS

>CLINTON 9/11 WIKILEAKS EMAIL
RECONFIRM THOSE DIGITS

SCREENSHOTS PLS

this thread is some high level CTR

truly remarkable work fellas

Proofs?

Keep up the good work guys it's people like us working together like this that will bring these corrupt fucks down. It may seem insignificant but we really have made a difference in this new age of internet information warfare.

No, it's people with a gun that kills these fuckers that bring them down.

More like, wikiKEK.

kekd hard

>WIKILEAKS EMAIL
Then give us a wikileaks website address

Until then I'm saging

drumpfettes this desperate

It got backtraced and deleted when wikileaks went down, cuck. Check the screenshot Anonymous sent me

THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY

it was a letter addressed to hc from an fbi agent. the images were mobile screenshots. no wikileaks link was provided. it was approx four pages long.

it outlined how the fbi agent had been forcefully taken to Canada by (the fbi?); his friend and fellow agent was beaten to death in prison and he was falsely imprisoned for some unreasonable amount of time. it also went into the "apparently legit" business connections between bush and osama.

official looking signature ended the letter.

his friend and fellow agent who he described as a "good man" was beaten to death in prison while begging for his life*

I can confirm too. What are they btw?

drumpftards are rly getting desperate. LOL. oyu know, wednesday... hilary will be firts female prezident of the United states of america and you cant DO SHIT ABOUT IT YOU LOSERS XDD

Fucken oath. There will be so many delicious tears.

Bump, real?

CTR is sliding the whole board while everyone is asleep

It's not like there's anything to slide. It's just funny to see alt right toddlers get triggered over board sliding. I bet if they didn't shit their pants over it nobody would bother.

Watchout for CTR disinfo

disinfo = psyops

disinfo = psyops

disinfo = psyops

Focus on DNC leaks

Focus on DNC leaks

Focus on DNC leaks

What exactly do you mean by CTR?

Trump did 9/11

>It's not like there's anything to slide.

Sure, because pic related happens so often.

Numbers confirm

give the link and screenshot faggots

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

He is a fucking maniac.

And if you are still not convinced he is a maniac, here is a video of trump talking DURING 9/11: "Now i have the tallest building in down manhattan :D :D".

He did not even bother mentioning loss of human life

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

tl;dr shlomo.

wtf was in that thread??

This retarded collectivist logic of yours is what discredits an otherwise truthful opinion. Most Jews AREN'T the scheming elite, but most of the scheming elite ARE Jews. It's important to be clear on this When explaining it to people. Otherwise, anyone with a brain listening to you would rightly think you have irrational nigger-tier IQ.

JET FUEL CANT MELT MOZZARELLA CHEESE

>JET FUEL CANT MELT MOZZARELLA CHEESE

>wtf was in that thread??
I have no idea. I can't get into it, but it's still increasing in post count.

I imagine those who were inside the thread can still see it, but those without can't get in. It's up to 250 posts now.

post screenshot

Checked

Huh. A massively rich liberal leaning known political activist donated a couple million to a PAC. Scandalous :^)

You guys are really getting creative these days.
Hillary must've spend quite a lot of money after the Weiner laptop.

There's an increase of you lots and an increase in celebs endorsing her directly.
Thinking that even Obongo lost hope that's a fucking huge recovery. Gotta hand her that at least.