QC Questionable Content

Her eyes are creeping me out, Sup Forums.

>assuming its a her

This is the first time I've heard the word "tautology."

honestly though, what does Hanners do that requires a personal assistant? She works at a coffee shop. She has an AI companion.

Didnt she used to have her own job before taking the cafe? I forgot what it was.

It's another one-off he can gauge to see if the fans like or not, put her in a same-sex relationship for snowflake bux, then eventually write her off.

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

what the actual fuck is going on with the line weights, this looks like he photocopied a pencil sketch, faxed it to himself, then used Flash or Illustrator to trace the results

Tilly's got the hips.

He stole Willis' art style for it. Which...I don't know how you do.

Also bet now: Tilly's an A.I.

What if Tilly....IS Willis?!

>Willis
sounds familiar
Who dat?

isnt she a billionaire? why does she work in a coffee shop?

Just curious, who did you prefer Marten most with?
>faye
>dora
>claire
and whoever else if I've forgotten any.

Dumbing of Age
She was stuck on a spaceship for her childhood and wanted a normal life - it's not particularly well written but that's the gist

Yeah. I am expecting Hanners to continue to assume her mom sent Tilly, only for it to be revealed that her dad sent Tilly instead. This is a sort of Turing Test, with Tilly being an experimental new body platform so lifelike and human that you can't tell its a machine. Which, obviously, you can't test properly unless you sent it out into the world and see how long it takes people to notice its not a person.

meh, i grinned

Don't AIs already pass the Turing Test in this world though and indistinguishable from humans except for the loud clanging when they fuck?

tilly is t h i c c

So who is Geoff going to pair her off with?
Blue butt seems a little too obvious.

I don't think he's got an asexual yet. Gotta catch em all

>Hannelore is super autistic
>has giant weird cabinet hatch thing that says "Various soaps"

MUH IMMERSION

they would have to by nature of this being a post singularity setting.

making an android look human would be too easy also. since the have prosthetics with life like coverings. Which Clinton refuses to wear because cyborg parts being visible is cool.

His mom.

don't worry, the soaps are probably super organized and labeled on the inside.

I think he's expanding the general idea of the Turing test to body language and appearance. Turing's test in the imitation game only covers basic communication with an unseen AI

Now I'm assuming it's a Pat.

>Tilly Birch
>Rilly Bitch
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

>tfw you are not a Tilly Birch

Yes, she used to count various things taking advantage of her compulsive disorders.

>Which...I don't know how you do.
bizarre body proportions and most importantly the glasses

This.

I'll take a gander and say that just like how the muscle robot chick originated from Jaques stealing Garnet (and failing to even make a expy) this him totally-not-stealing the look of that one girl in Little Witch Academia.

Do not read Questionable Content.

Someone really liked the quirky cadet from Star Trek Discovery, I see.

They have way too much hair.

I already hate her

>tfw her and Hanners will become a couple

How many straight couples will there be in 2018?

I hate gays even more now.