Final post pre-election

In light of all of my Twitter accounts being suspended and almost every thread I post here being removed, this will be my last post unil around 8PST November 8th.

I am currently analyzing the networks of Vox, Newsweek, Huffingtonpost and several other media sources that constantly tout Clinton agenda. My ultimate goal is to completely dismantle the barriers set up by the DNC. A left-wing media blackout, if done in a manner that it does not look "Russian-esque".. Well, things could get very interesting very fast.

I am fully prepared to take a bullet or 7 in the back of the head in the coming days, just know that I love all of you and there is nothing that will stop me from trying to bring down this scandalous, sniveling cunt.

~S

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Et0Md
reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who are you?

thx bb

goodluck man. god protect you from that witch.

We love you sparks.

May God be with you.

And bless you on this holy crusade.

Love you Sparky. You will be remembered and screencapped.

Too bad this thread is going to be pruned like the last one

I'm voting for the bish only cuz i think she'll make sane supreme court picks unlike the crypto jew Trump

Go with Kek's blessing, my friend.

also i've reported your faggot ass post to the FBI

The hero Sup Forums doesn't deserve.

Shadilay brother. See you on the other side.

Godspeed

Drive the evil from its shadows. Go forth and conquer.

OMG Sparky i {} u.

No homo.

They will write his name in the history books

Sparky

Give em hell kid.

Sparky, come to 8 chan.

Seriously dude. You'll have a much better time focusing there and not get slid or attacked. A few people are already looking at how to get in contact with you.

Is there anything we can do to help? I feel like we should do our part or contribute in some way.

Godspeed, S.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

FUCK YEAH

your a legend sparks, we wont forget you

This one's for you Sparky

Godspeed you glorious bastard, we shall dine and drink ale in the halls of Valhalla in due time.

godspeed

>I am fully prepared to take a bullet or 7 in the back of the head in the coming days
I know things are rough but no need to top yourself man.

CTR post more memes where you distort images like in the OP. They're actually funny.

Lol just live stream your life from now on. Then you can't get suicided

Hillary's no amateur. She'd cut the phone and internet. Probably has a wifi/mobile data jammer as well.

>just know that I love all of you and there is nothing that will stop me from trying to bring down this scandalous, sniveling cunt.

salute

can you take down the remaining gawker sites too? gizmodo, deadspin, kotaku etc?

What's going on? Who is this? What has he done?

We hakers now?

Hey, Sparky.

Knock it the fuck off.

Sincerely,
Everyone

I'd like an explanation as well, I've been away from Sup Forums for the good part of today.

have some respect

don't forget CTR, soilder. kekspeed.

I respect your trips but I have no idea who Sparky is or what they're doing. I'm guessing their some kind of 1337 haker?

Newfag

if youre willing to do anything just shoot her

kickstart the fucking revolution

CTR get out

Brother, thank you for your service. Your actions will not be forgotten

>waacmWun
>Whaack 'em wen
>OP is getting whacked wednesday?

That image made me lose my shit

I literally do nothing but shitpost on Sup Forums all day and I've never heard of this guy

Rend your flesh apart. I commnd it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

To glory, brother

posting in epic bread, please include my post in your screencaps

If you kill her, she'll win.

who the fuck is sparky? I've searched the database, can't find anything.

God Bless You

where are the proofs?

You've never heard of random retarded teenager eating hotpockets in his mom's basement? This faggot posts here all the time

we all win

yes she does too because i suspect that ultimately she lives a miserable existence

wew

Don't fucking shoot her. If she dies by the hand of a nazi trump supporter we will never have another conservative president ever again and we'll end up just like Germany.

sup newfag ;)

Here are the sources, enjoy
thread 1
>see related pic
thread 2
>archive.is/Et0Md
you are currently on thread 3

GOOD LUCK SPARKY

It's been a pleasure shitposting with you

Or we end up like Japan

You expect me to believe this 1337 hacker can't get around a Sup Forums ip ban?

I don't get it. How does that change anyone's vote?

Thanks for explaining who sparky is and what's going on.

linking this to op's post now for anyone who has the same question.

Hi Chuck

I think sparky intends to get an audience with the FBI later tonight to ask then what's up with them.

Other than that the motive for this, what he's hoping to achieve is unclear.

I'd worry about people thinking it's russia or this making things worse but i'm sure sparky is a smarter goy than me and has this all thought out.

Godspeed, Sparky. Godspeed.

last minute undecided voters not able to get manipulated by media

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard

Can someone please give me a summary of Sparky and his accomplishments?

get bus transportation sites you mongoloid
go away NSA this is a joke, I am merely entertaining a roleplayer

Literally who?

I've had a better look at this now. CTR or some other pro-hillary organisation is likely responsible for this.

There seems to be no sense in removing twitter, our grass roots movement is there.

Removing wikileaks stops people seeing the damning evidence they've released.

ddosing on this scale this close to the election WILL be framed if it can be framed as russia or trump extremists threatening "poor hillary" to influence the election.

Any attack against clinton sources looks bad on us, especially when it's accompanied with "hey! don't say positive things about clinton or i melt your server!" and MAGA signs.

They're likely fucking with us and false flagging something, and there's nothing we can do to stop this from what I can see.

tldr this is another setup, sage and report though it may not help.

k thnx

>Vox
Vox are POX

God Speed Sparky

We never knew you. But your sacrifice will not be in vain.

I will check in your name.

God be with you.

Be strong user, ddos them to death

His name was snarky Paulson
His name was snarky Paulson

Everyone here loves you, Sparky. If something happens we swear will will not stop until that cunt is in jail

escape to equador! never give up mate but if you do Hitler did too so its okay.

Sleep well

Cool, thx guy

Who the FUCK is Sparky?

Sparky, could you take the time from destroying the world to analyze and explain this?

reddit.com/r/BlackOps/comments/4fs7a8/question_why_would_there_be_30ish_wifi_networks/

Pic related.

You have done a great service to the world. Thank you.

Give 'em hell sparks.

God speed brother, start the fire.

Godspeed, you glorious faggot.

This.

What is a sparky?

An electrician ya fucken dumb cunt

god speed, Sparky chan

Godspeed. May you live to see the victory of this crusade.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Just call him deepthroat

God Speed