Kill six billion demons ksbd k6bd

>Let the culling begin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WzBspUE46EA?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Let the culling begin
What were that last two fatalities then?

For some reason, this page made me think of Protoman.

ABBADON PLEASE DON’T KILL THE KITTY ;_;

Even evil Allison is horrified by the imminent death of the cat

Wonder how many cats he has.

You think that's what that face is conveying? Really?

It looks like a "WTF nigga" face to me at least

>everyone but the cat will die

What kind of girl kills a Mechanic?

No she did not use her hands.

Like a smart girl, she used a tool.

But just the same,

How can you question who's to blame?

hehe..

>lucky cat
Foreshadowing for Lucky Felicia coming back, r-right?

this better fucking happen. that or the cat(s?) really has nine lives

This is it. This is the best page in the comic.

>that line
youtu.be/WzBspUE46EA?t=33s

>that question mark after the “mmrlrw?”

It’s the little things.

What were his names?

Doesn't matter,
Now listen,
The heir to power has to pay!

When I saw this page, my immediate reaction was a long, drawn-out "Oh nooooooooooo".

Which of course prompted my cat to jump on the desk, not that he needs any encouragement to do so. That cat (and Cat Master) better get through this alright, Abbadon! You hear me? He'd be great Pursuer material, just don't hurt the cat!

*GUITAR RIFF*

Why does Allison look like a man

>cat fetishist shit
Not impressed

Ok.

What?

>Look how amazing and perfect cats are
Type shit.

Shit that people like and like.

>the first time Allison has been likable and proactive since she beat the old black devil and it's going to get retconned

>(((dog))) owners

Is this some kind of /an/ shit

/an/ is secretly the dog/cat shitposting nexus, yes

Oh shit, did we accidentally open a portal to reddit or was this tumblr all along?

based cat master being best boy

This is why the patrician birb threads of Sup Forums will always be their superior.

>likable

>Fie a'this

Good line.

i figured it out
abbaddon said we're gonna hate oscar right?
it's cause he's gonna kill cat master

shad up and pay yar cat taxes!!!

that cat is gonna outlive everyone else introduced this chapter

and cat master's final act is to hand off the cat to allison, who keeps it for the rest of the comic

>Cat Master dies
It's inevitable, but it doesn't make it any less tragic.

HOWEVER, Devils are immortal. If one would recreate their masks and bind them again, they would be pretty much alright, right?

> (OP)
>that cat is gonna outlive everyone else introduced this chapter

I dunno....

In my experience, 'tank' characters like Cat Master tend to be insanely durable. I could see him, a 'lowly pale' making it through.

Likely with a few dings, and who knows, he might even advance to blue as part of the package!

It would be hilarious to see Allison's harem of blues go up a notch. :)

Cat Master a tank?

You can do it but it seems to be very difficult.

>Allison's harem of blues
Catmaster doesn't give a flying fuck about the crazy human bitch.

That said, good call on his part, he was definitely getting thrown out there either way.

Interesting that Allison was momentarily afraid of what Cat Master was going to pull out.

Probably thought he was going to whip it out and wondering if it would have barbs.

>has to pay!
Is that really the line?
I always heard it as " 's to blame"

They have an entire Pallid body full of bright green blood right there. Why don't they just use it as paint to reveal the passage and traps? It's even sectioned so you can have multiple people working on it at once.

It's a "you reaching for gun? I'll end you!" face

Because what killed the guy was an invisible "cutting" magic that was only disabled by sending a body into it. They might be able to use the blood to figure out the correct path, but there's a lot of explosives and fireflies hanging about the area, which sort of provides an impetus to move quickly.

Wasting the mechanic all the way through.

If this cat dies i’m quitting the comic.

So the joke is that they brought all the right people to get past these traps but they're "using" them on the wrong traps, right?
They came prepared for the D&D dungeon but they're just brute-forcing their way through the locks.
Whole thing is an allegory.

sounds like your fairly standard run of Tomb of Horrors

I thought it was obvious this was tomb of horrors.

The design on the last three/four devils is just so neat, it'll be saddest for them to die.

I'm calling it:

Double-stack dies next
Then Charron
Then Cat Master

it was, yet somehow I only just now made the connection

>tfw Thunt's been feebly trying to write pseudo-D&D killer dungeon crawl stories for eons like shit and Abby just walks up and knocks it out of the park

>Charron
No. I don't want the bling lizard to bite it.

>Copies directly from ToH
>Gratuitous gore instead of solutions
>"Knocks it out of the park"

You are the cancer killing the entertainment industry.

t. i hate fun

Thunt, pls. Don't you have some candles to melt?

That's how I used to hear it, too, then I looked up the lyrics and was like, "huh", and then I listened to it again and it clicked.

It has some inspired imagery, but other than the killer dungeon concept it has very little to do with ToH.

Narratively they're attempting to brute force a killer dungeon and not using their party makeup and resources efficiently. They feed Felicia to the door instead of a cat, then they kill the Mechanic to test a trap then use the cat to guide their way instead of bringing Charron's zombies with them to walk ahead and deactivate the traps.

But which one of them was planted by Mammon?

No, seriously, what the fuck is happening to Cio's face? She's had weird growths from her forehead ever since she touched that piece of silver a few pages ago.

Is Cio about to metamorphose into a Red?

True, but I'm willing to heavily bet that the door requires the sacrifice of a sufficiently sapient individual or something, an actual "person", to open.
If feeding a cat to it would work, then perhaps feeding a zombie would too.

It looked like she had fur on her forearms when she extinguished the dynamite, but that was probably just her hair wrapped around her arm like bracers.

I assume the door requires a living being, but that it isn't specific.

Well fuck, I just noticed that.
There have been hints of her "reconnecting" with the Ebon version of herself.
The first step in that maybe, or is Abbadon just getting bored?

I asked what they were on his Tumblr 2 weeks ago, and didn't get a response. That's /usually/ a good sign that whatever you've asked about is plot relevant.

Yabalchoath had them.

>Cio's becom Yab again
It's happening, boys!

>everyone shitting on oscar for being a reckless "so ebil" dumbass

Bling Lizard. For sure. (if at all)

Hopefully there will be some consequences for both Allison and Cio reveling in their darker side rather than just a reset back to things pre book 3

>demons be like
>"Oscar you are way out of line there."

A cat is fine too.

I want that cat.

Princess lookin' a little derfy here.

I like that they complained about it because now we know even in universe Oscar is a reckless dumbass.

He's gonna kill Cat Master and my husbando Charon. H-hold me senpai.

Looks like an old Japanese painting

Wait, has princess been there the whole time?! I swear I thought he had stayed behind with White Chain and the chick.Now I feel a lil' retard for not noticing.

Also, Cio's getting more Yabbalchoath-y by the panel. I guess she'll jump to red soon.

>[YOOOOOOOOO]

>jump to red

pfft. I see fast track to Yaba-mode with no stops in between.

I thought that too. She has not been drawn in many of the past pages.