I see through you guys now

You guys are just a bunch of angry hate filled children. You guys hate Hillary so much that you are willing to create conspires and fuel bullshit controversies with misinformation. You guys are ignorant and choose to remain so. You study "information" from sensationalized conspiracy sites. You claim Clinton is evil, not because you have concrete information or are knowledgeable on the subject, but because you are a child that refuses to grow up. Clinton does not worship satan, Clinton doesn't run a pedophile ring, Clinton did not kill 4 americans in Benghazi, Clinton did not commit a crime with the emails. Instead of attacking her ideas and policies you harp on on these controversies because you are ignorant and have no substance. You people are so insecure because deep down, you know trump is a bafoon with terrible ideas. You just want to cover that up with overflow of bullshit. You give no time for people to look at what is real because everyday you create fantastical stories to distract us. You are creating a dystopia, one in which no one can know what is true and what is false. Do the world a favor and kill yourself, so we can save future generations from the world you are willingly creating

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/06/fbi-not-recommending-charges-over-new-clinton-emails/93395808/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LE SEEDEEARR PLS FUG OFF XDDDD

speak english you meme spouting faggot

>Clinton did not commit a crime with the emails.

Prove it, fuckface.

vidya waifus

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/2016/11/06/fbi-not-recommending-charges-over-new-clinton-emails/93395808/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just because she isn't being charged doesn't mean she didn't break the law. Comey admitted that other circumstances just like hers would've resulted in prosecution. People have served serious jail time for less.

Congratulations, you've proven nothing.

actually I am very into femdom and the idea of a female president turns me on, but thats still not enough to make me support clinton

Saw your flesh apart. I command it. The hand of Caullicht now binds your blood to its destiny.

>"OJ Simpson did not commit those murders because he was not charged"

exactly
we have fun

In america the judicial system works under the policy of innocent until proven guilty. She isnt being charged because there isnt enough to show she is guilty. Only a child will say she is guilty of a crime.

I c wut u did thar

Starting off with denying the already loose satanic connection, then the fringe pizzagate CTR false bait, THEN you step it up to Benghazi and the emails as if they are comparable to the lowly tabloid-level theories you previously mentioned.

She is directly involved in illegal Libyan arms deals, and the weapons she authorized to sell ended up in the hands of Al Qaieda. The war in Syria and the creation of ISIS can be linked to her weapons deals through the State Department.
Guess what shill? The emails show it all to be true. Millions of dollars in "donations" to the Clinton Foundation go unreported.

Fuck your thread and fuck you.
SAGED

have to weigh the benefits of the society over the rights of the accused. this is why bail exists. also fuck off ctr faggot

Comey admitted that her private server stored emails classified at the highest levels. He recommended no charges based on the excuse that she had no ill intent, when plenty of people have gone to prison for compromising classified intel unintentionally.

Only a moron would say she's not guilty when the FBI Director fucking conceded to malfeasance on her part.

Why did Bill Clinton sequester the Attorney General for half an hour on a plane a day prior to Comey's statement, the very person with the power to indict?

sensationalized conspiracy sites
>Like Wikileaks?
you fucking knob

mad white boi

The dubs have it.

If you're in London, I will walk all over you in my stilettos

BUT THE PIZZZAAAAAA PIZZZZZAAAAA PIZZZAAAAAAAA

LISTEN TO ME!!! SHE IS EVIL AND THE PIZZZZAA HOLD THE KEY!!!! DONT EAT TEH CHEESE!

Where ever you are, I hope a nigger with a massive dick fucks you really hard in the ass like the numale bitch you are OP

The longer I've been alive, the more I realize that there's a lot more to the world than meets the eye.

You sound like someone who's lived a life so boring they can't possibly imagine that other people engage in non-socially accepted activities for their own gain.

prove it sherlock, prove she is a satanist, prove she has a pedo ring, prove she killed those 4 people, prove she what she did with the emails was illegal.

thanks for proving my you hate filled dumbass.

The satanic thing is bullshit. Everyone in DC high society is an athiest.

The pizza shit is definitely suspicious as fuck though. If it isn't a pedo ring, then it sure as hell is a front for something else.

You guys are just a bunch of angry hate filled children. You guys hate Trump so much that you are willing to create conspires and fuel bullshit controversies with misinformation. You guys are ignorant and choose to remain so. You study "information" from sensationalized conspiracy sites. You claim Trump is evil, not because you have concrete information or are knowledgeable on the subject, but because you are a child that refuses to grow up. Trump is not racist, Trump is not sexist,trump did not sexually assault a womani, Trump will not be the next Hitler. Instead of attacking his ideas and policies you harp on on these controversies because you are ignorant and have no substance. You people are so insecure because deep down, you know hillary is a criminal with terrible ideas. You just want to cover that up with overflow of bullshit. You give no time for people to look at what is real because everyday you create fantastical stories to distract us. You are creating a dystopia, one in which no one can know what is true and what is false. Do the world a favor and kill yourself, so we can save future generations from the world you are willingly creating.

oh i can imagine, key word IMAGINE. But i am not going to spread misinformation based on my imagination.

After realising how Fucked everything really is I've become exhausted at looking for a solution.

I want the whole thing burned to cinders.

The media spreads misinfo all day. Why can't we?

Cool story, please direct me to the trump conspiracy threads. I'll wait.

Hurr let's vote for someone because the FBI let her off

Your time is coming shill

That is the point. People want you to be exhausted, they want you to not know fact from fiction. It keeps you numb and ignorant.

Media is part of the problem i agree.

>>>/facebook/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/collegecampuses/

>You claim Clinton is evil, not because you have concrete information or are knowledgeable on the subject, but because you are a child that refuses to grow up.

Okay CTR, you act like Sup Forums is the only group of people on the planet who don't like Clinton. There have been literal books and volumes of articles detailing all the bad things she's done in her career.

We aren't alone in this.

You're the ignorant child who apparently has such a slender view of the universe you think it's just us who don't like Clinton. And I'm more than willing to bet my shekels this is your first fucking thread on this board.

What is spirit cooking? What is an invitation for Hillary herself to attend?

>muh snopes

Kill yourself shill

>spirit cooking
>avant garde art
>satanism
Are you a religious kook?
What next are you going to tell me ouija boards are evil to?

the fact that it cost her latino votes and church-going black votes means something, faggot

back to r/atheism pasty CTR cuck

Everyone is right though, you are a faggot.

that just makes it look like some intentionally leaked that to whats that harm her chances of gathering votes because of superstitious morons like you.How about you go read a book that isnt the bible and expand your feeble mind. Maybe then you wont be so easily manipulated you autistic retard.

GAY NIGGER GAS YO SELF RIGHT NOW

CHECK EM!!!

Fuck off, all of you. Over the last years I've been coming here to talk with people who expressed varying opinions about politics, but for the past year, this shithole was filled with nothing but blatant propaganda.

If you say anything against Trump, then you're a "shill" or"CTR".
If you say anything against Hillary, then you're a "drumpfkin".
If you have a different political view, then no matter what it is, you're a "libcuck".
If you try posting in a thread that some people consider irrelevant, then it's a "sliding" thread.
Most of the time when you even disagree with someone on a subject you'd get branded a "cuck".

You people don't even care about the actual political stance of the candidates, stop fucking pretending! SUPER SECRET INFO, EMAILS and HOT NEW MAYMAYS are the only things on your mind, and no wonder - most of the US campaign this time was based around solely those things. You blindly support whatever is "in" or "nonconformist" right now, without doing even basic research into the candidates.
I don't care who you vote for. I don't care if you vote at all. I just want this shit to be over, because this place has turned into a perfect example of echochamber with overwhelming mob mentality.

As you are now, I bet you'd give a free fucking handjob to any jew or nigger who'd vote for one of the candidates you support. Just fuck right off.

Hahhahaha

That is exactly what im talking about. What scares me is that all this shit is leaking outside of Sup Forums. Im starting to see it in the real world affecting the people i know around me. This shit needs to stop. There is no room for discussing facts just a bunch of bullshit. Its one thing to see this on Sup Forums but when my computer illiterate 75 year old gran mother starts posting image caps from Sup Forums as "proof" for her conspiracies its time to stop.

lmao

>my computer illiterate 75 year old gran mother starts posting image caps from Sup Forums as "proof" for her conspiracies its time to stop.

So it's spreading well. Thanks for the good news!