Watchdog Thread: Wikileaks task force

You heard him!

Our electrician Mr. Sparky asked us to monitor the Norse IP map for any IPs attacking wikileaks and report them to the "authorities".

map.norsecorp.com/#/
map.norsecorp.com/#/
map.norsecorp.com/#/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Cannon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what I'm watching for, honestly.

read the OP pic

That would imply I know what looks suspicious. To me anything that shows up that doesn't immediately show "traceroute" looks suspect.

Bump, fuck CTR

please post this thread on other threads to get people in here. they are DDOS wikileaks because of this

Why is mircosoft attacking new york so much?

can I get a link to this e-mail? need to spread this!

here's the link
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

seriously guys. please spread this thread around to other relevant threads. we need watch dogs and this shit is getting slid hard.

The Norse Map is a scam, look it up

Have a bump.

bmping

Just to think. White nationals, NatSocs, and libertartians. Working with Wikileaks to try to save the west.

Tumblr may think they have power but they have none.

We are protecting our country.

Anonymoose could only dream of being this strong.

Bumping

Doesnt wilileaks have an .onion mirror?

save the western civilization-bump

I don't understand anything but it seems important so have a bump.

okay this may be a dumb question to some, I'm not skilled in the arts of hacking / attacks

HOW can we determine if Wikileaks is under attack? Is there a specific server name we look for'? or will it just say wikileaks under target?

yes actually but I don't know what it is.

Yeah because the random employ of 4chin posters beats an intrusion detection system.

You guys are fucking retarded this is on par with Peter Pan asking the audience to clap to save tinker bell.

if you know where the wiki servers are located, just see what IPs are hitting it. the server locations are public knowledge.

Did you recently convert?

Bumping

>monitoring some IP map to protect a criminal
You guys are fucking delusional now. If you're for Trump, them I'm gonna vote Hillary or 3rd party.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

thanks for correcting that fucking record

You too faggot

Bumping and watching

Pro tip: randomized ips define a dos attack

Sparky is seeing how stupid we are.

Big, bad bump from Captain Trump

norse only monitors attacks caught by honeypots.... It is likely that the zombies wouldn't even be attacking a honeypot. That said.. all 4 IPs are in Norway so if you see any attacks going there log the IP and post it if you feel like helping this flaming faggot.

I wish I was as versed in tech and computers as OP, but at least I can bump!

what is anyone actually hoping to accomplish here? is this suppose to be HAPPENING now?

DiG resullts
>the ips you have to look for

wikileaks.org

wikileaks.com

I lied 2 are in Amsterdam, Neatherlands (95.211.113.131 95.211.113.154)

and two are in Oslo, Norway (195.35.109.44 195.35.109.53)

So if you want to help this faggot watch for those and write down the attackers IP as soon as you see it then post it here.

>141.105.65.113
>141.105.69.239
and now there's Moscow, Russia to watch out for wikileaks.org

If you see

Moscow, Russia
Oslo, Norway or
Amsterdam, Neatherlands

receiving an attack just take a screenshot and check that the IP receiving the attack matches one in then post the attackers IP.

Source: Microsoft Corp

So wikileaks can handle decentralized load balancing but can't figure out fail2ban apparently.

184.105.139.109 attacked Oslo via ssdp on 1900
188.64.168.10 attacked Moscow via tcpmux on 1

Feel free to report them to the authorities.

SAY THE LINE SHILL

good work. can another user confirm?

China is seriously fucking shit up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Cannon

What will they think of next

>Norse Map is a scam,
[spoiler]nice source[/spoiler]

Fuck I know, nuking everyone every second

Sup Forums's true intelligence level finally appears ITT.

Why are you all so Normie-tier at networking and security? Where the fuck are the Sup Forumstards?

Here's the Moscow proof pic. I discarded the Oslo pic before saving it.

What the fuck is going on in this thread???

Here's a pic of Oslo with same IP.

I think we're supposed to monitor a continuous thread of IP addresses attacking WikiLeaks and try posting them here but I don't know which to look for.

Any attacking Oslo, Amsterdam, or Moscow since that is where wikileaks servers are located.

bump

You are correct sir.

03:22:02.463
Hurricane Electric Inc.
Oslo

Got it.
Thank you kind sir

Bumped and watching.
>tfw we are the staff who monitor the "attacks"
>tfw Meme Military

Someone tell me what I should look out for on Norse as "suspicious" I'm retarded but want to contribute any way I can.

CHYNA

I should be making a written list shouldn't I

CHINA GOING HAM

idk, probably.

It's probably a good idea.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people!

How will we know if this isn't just a distraction from digging? Pinging a couple of these IPs and it doesn't seem that the authorities have reprimanded them yet.

White people are the cause of all of the worlds problems. If it wasn't for white people we wouldn't have global warming.

Those 8's imply you mean Jews right?

Bobby and JFK both wanted to curb "the greenhouse effect". Both killed by Israel Bobby was a scoplomine killing, trying to create Palestinian hate! Just like Urban Moving Systems had high as fuck Palestinians they dropped off when phase 2 was cancled on the day!

Well

I lied it as it seems the NSA has detected that they were using Tor exit nodes and used that as grounds to hack into their machines to see if they were doing anything illegal.

I mean if white people never popularized fossil fuels there would be no burgeoning world population and no global warming.

Same if Hitler won the war!

>Election eve cyber warfare

kek, this thread is epic. PRAISE KEK. Thank kek they are using the tor exit nodes to send out attacks or they wouldn't be in the honeypot.

If Hitler won, we would have the Nazi flying saucers they were prototyping from their dealings with the greys, and zero-point energy would be spread to every nation.

agreed

Likely hydrogen battery tech for cars by now and saucers for flying transport but yes. We would have had interesting high effeciency bio fuels by the 90s.

confirmed

good work guys
keep this thread bumped, don't let it get past page 7.

bump

Bumping with meme

Hey, guise...
Why don't we all watch the norse map instead
of having a real conversation about something
relevant? Sounds like a great idea!
What could possibly go wrong.

S A G E
A
G
E

Bump