Secret weapon

its almost time for voting to start, when do we release our secret weapon Sup Forums?
you know the one; we've been holding it secret for this very day

Oh yeah OP I can't wait
Of course you should remind me what you're talking about. I mean I know what you're talking about but I want to make sure I know that you know, that's all

It's not quite time, user. Give it 8 hours.

CTR DETECTED

SILENCE THREAD, DON'T GIVE IT AWAY YET

SAGE

Like you said, OP, it's time for THAT.

peak activity times for networks are 1:00pm est and 4:00pm est

cyкa, нeт

They said in 10 hours or so.

I'd say sometime around 11:50am would be best.

Wait my command, hold on. We waited decades to bring down the system, all its about timing not the actions per se.

Weaponized guac bowls

Not yet user. 11:50am on the day of, we strike.

11:50am m8 just w8. ^_~

ahaha shill detected!

don't tell him everyone!!!! OR I KISS YOU--- emmm thats gay... OR I GIT YOU!

Is this some fags larping or is this a real thing?

You CTR shills are gonna get assraped when we unveil it, little bitch

This is actually a real thing.

This thread is a CTR shill thread.

Not a CTR thread if it's gonna fuck over hillary, Big time.

Fuck off kangaroo jack

Looks like Hillary Clinton will edge it. Donald will still be around trying to Make America Great Again.

Day before isn't it?

058 08
60590 8

Are you retarded do you hink we can't spot a slide thread when we see on? baka

Just look up what time it is on the US east coast and wait until the agreed upon time.

fyi from now on we should sage all our own replys and threads like this, until its time.

It would be good to release in approx 5 hours, it'll be 8 AM EST, Jew York Will see it first

can't you read? we are waiting until the day of. those kikes would just disprove it again if we try this like we did the last op. if we wait until the time specified, it will be very effective.

also remember to sage all replys

I've got the nuke prepped and ready.
So long, all of Ohio! You fucks have had to it too good for too long and this election was just a distraction!

Just one Jones Missile could destroy the planet if not aimed precisely. Is it really worth the risk?