Final Pre-Election post

Hey, Sup Forums. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to constantly have an ongoing thread it seems apparent that Sup Forums is not interested in that. I will be doing a lot of analysis in the next 24 hours on the networks of Vox, Newsweek, Huffingtonpost as well as CNN. My ultimate goal is to cause a media blackout of inherently left-wing biased sites, help to keep Wikileak's online in any way possible and finally dismantle the CTR barriers put in place by the Clinton campaign.

I get it, it's Sup Forums. People call you a faggot for not getting trips, some doubt your credibility. Whatever. The bottom line is that I am going to utilize these servers in every single way possible to bring down Clinton and the DNC as a whole.

Twitter was brought down with an XMLRPC attack. Unfortunately, the same does not work for Reddit etc etc. No server is created equal, and when choosing targets and testing power I must be incredibly cautious to not leave too much of a paper trail.

I will do everything I can to ensure that Donald J Trump is the next president of the US. Not because he's a great candidate, but his opposition is a horrendous one.

>I will do everything I can to ensure that Donald J Trump is the next president of the US. Not because he's a great candidate, but his opposition is a horrendous one.

Godspeed

bump

Either do something or fuck off

bump
and Godspeed

>My ultimate goal is to cause a media blackout of inherently left-wing biased sites
a little late, don't you think?

post your progress here faget

Good luck, Sparky. Our hopes and dreams are with you.

No Luck All Skill

Not at all, I feel as if there was no window of opportunity other than this one. The majority of attacks are swept under the rugs as "Russian interference". A disorganized media on election day for the respective party can be incredibly interesting: All it takes is a few notches to turn here and there throughout the states. Florida for example is within a 1% difference.. Let things play out, however cancerous that arrangement may be. Then disrupt their little game they've been stringing us along with. I have also made several hundred calls as a "Clinton" phone banker and convinced people in Nevada to turn their vote to red.. And afterwards severing the server on which those calls are made so it cannot be corrected. If you're wondering, that server is hosted at 207.138.87.14 and still has 100% packet loss.

bump

ITT: OP singlehandedly starts WW3

>I must be incredibly cautious to not leave too much of a paper trail.
>posting everything you're doing on Sup Forums

There is a significant difference in securely relaying information and aiming a 130GBPS Mirai net at random targets for the hell of it.

I BELIEVE IN YOU OP. GODSPEED.

fake and gay

Blunpkin

>bump

Godspeed sparky! Any way I can help?

>those single digits
What a faggot

hit their GOTV servers in Florida, Colorado, and Pennsylvania

Holy shit, back when I was doing my Doctoral Dissertation on AI a couple of years ago, I was working on a comment bot that could figure out how to comment on any website, but I had to retire in disgrace when Project Sparky got loose and (I think by learning about old ftp and telnet networks, but can't know because it) encrypted all the code, charts, and presentations I had prepared over the last three semesters, but nobody believes me, I lost a lot of grant money, and I have been shitposting from various gas stations jobs ever since.

well then, godspeed, dark knight!

How do we help you?

can you help CTR with their internet OP? I'm sure only you know how.

>no trips
ha, faggot

>THIS IS A HONEY POT
>THIS IS A HONEY POT
>THIS IS A HONEY POT
>THIS IS A HONEY POT

> Hurr make me a general guys, i want Sup Forums fame!

Honestly kill yourself

I feel like a mod should delete this thread.
No sense in Sup Forums being wrapped up in illegal activities of some rogue hacker.

it's actually funny, because trumpsters always bitching about "voter fraud" and a "rigged election", now this happens. but i don't care, i just want to see the world burn.

nice no trips faggot

good luck sparky

why is it so hard to post? Is Sup Forums kill?

People will say you're a russian hacker trying to disrupt the election dude, are u dumb?

I am currently constructing a low yield thermonuclear device in Jamestown.

Over the next week I am certain that all the culpable parties will be wining and dining in the chic little bars and bistros of some pf the upscale neighborhoods in this area. We might not get them all, but we will get their pages and secretaries. This is a better location to target than hardened sites like the pentagon or the Capitol. Anyone interested in coordinating with me will have to buy in to pay for the materials and equipment i have collected. Send me an address for a burner wallet so that i can verify the authenticity and we can then begin to converse, if you are serious.

Pussies need not apply

What is a sparky?

I saved the first 2 threads. is this the 3rd one or did I miss one?

You can do it !

We made a thread for you sparky! We did what you asked.

Thank you Bin Laden. I'm glad you're alive and well.