Trump hate thread

Trump hate thread.

I'd rather have Trump providing jobs for thousands of people then spending four years in adult daycare.

He insults POWs and people expect vets to vote for him. Deplorable

Fuck off assclit

Don't worry he make plenty of Chinese jobs.

You mean McCain who should be arrested for treason?

What is this retarded liberal notion that certain titles or identities make you immune from any criticism ever, no matter what you do afterwards?

i like trump i hope he wins

Why is dodging bad if you are sent on other side of a planet to fight for kikes?

why do you hate the soldiers, aushole? They fight for your freedom, even though you're not American. The world would be speaking German right now if it weren't for the veterans. They're part of why America is so great today.

Drumpf btfo

He digs stop and frisk, and gov tyranny, more or less.
But he's too fucking stupid and inexperienced to know he's a fucking asshole when it comes to civil liberties and the rule of law.

He is truly a dumb cunt that couldn't find water on a globe. Just fucking stupid.

But he's better that that other cunt.

>liberals hate war
>certainly wouldn't support a modern-day Vietnam invasion of the exact same circumstances
>they're upset that he wouldn't take the chance of being sent to war against his will
If he'd just run to Canada they'd be praising him

I can hardly wait until the Trumpanzees start an heroing Tuesday night.

THICC
H
I
C
C

why are normies so fucking unfunny
vets and military in general love trump dumb baitposter

R Lee Ermy is a Trump supporter, you fucking retard.

What an unbelievable faggot.

When the time comes, make sure you emigrate north, Ach-faggot-goatfucking-med, where you will be welcome.

Go pack ur shit. It's almost time.

makes me dink

Not fighting in the illegal Vietnam war is a bad thing now?

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me..