Eyes Wide Open Thread

Eyes Wide Open Thread
SRA and child trafficking

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderhiggins.com/spirit-cooking-hillarys-satanic-sex-ritual-describe-pictures-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTZ9uLUgsY4
fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1504180/page-2.html
thegreatzucchini.com/venues.php
foresthillsconnection.com/event/kids-show-at-comet-the-great-zucchini/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/Finders.pdf
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/Finders (2).pdf
archive.is/LoIgS
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/
boards.Sup
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/18/AR2006011801434.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

SOMEONE ARCHIVE ALL THIS
alexanderhiggins.com/spirit-cooking-hillarys-satanic-sex-ritual-describe-pictures-video/

bump

Copy/pasted from last thread

Eric Knaus, The Great Zucchini

youtube.com/watch?v=vTZ9uLUgsY4

>Children's "magician"
>gets wrekt on local internet forum back in 2014
>fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1504180/page-2.html
>Plus I have to go masturbate to the thought of being the center of attention to toddlers.

Places he's performed

thegreatzucchini.com/venues.php

The White House
The Vice President's House
The 6th and I Synagogue
5 different embassies

Oh yeah, and everyone's favorite pizza restaurant

Comet Ping Pong!
foresthillsconnection.com/event/kids-show-at-comet-the-great-zucchini/

Pic related: The Great Zucchini with Clitlint

PAGING PETER THIEL we need you to bankroll an investigation, let's go full Palantir

Apparently an user went to Comet Pizza, he'll have a video up soon

is hiro selling us out?

Hey I'm the retarded autistic user. instagram pizzagate2016. Is there anything stupid you guys need me to do ?? I'll do it I don't care how dangerous it is, I honestly just don't give a fuck anymore. Not the smartest but there has to be something I can do.

>inb4 kill myself

Here's a quick summary of my visit to Comet Pizza tonight.

The whole restaurant has a red tint to it, its pretty dark actually, really creepy vibe for sure. However, when i went there were still customers eating and drinking and talking, so it wasnt as creepy as it would be empty.

The bathrooms were behind hidden doors as weve been told, theyre in a small area with kegs surrounding it... not very kid friendly.

There's a back room where they host parties, i managed to get the manager (Bryce Ray i believe) to turn on the lights and show me the back room. Walls were fucked, creepy room, did not even want to enter when it was dark.

I was streaming the entire thing, and user recorded it, so we should have a video up soon. You guys can make your own determinations.

As for me, i wouldn't say there's anything going on there. its actually pretty small, and not many rooms at all. The only thing was a creepy old door that was locked with a keypad, i could see through a little hole where the doorknob shouldve been, looked like a large closet from what i could see in my brief moments of peeking through. i suspect if there is a basement, thats the entrance. Do they really need to lock it like that?

>zucchini

wtf

Who cares

We are hitting 400+ replies in global elite satanic jew pedo threads

This is the best Sup Forums has ever been

THREAD THEME:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

lay low until we figure everything out

reposting:

FLASHBACK: ted gunderson's research on the finders a pedo investigation that was shut down mysteriously

part 1:

tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/Finders.pdf

part 2:

tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/Finders (2).pdf

we should be reading through this to see if there is any relevant clues

Nah were too busy uncovering shit

If you have a livestream go try legally to get in the back rooms of Comet and look under the ping pong tables for the tunnels or something

Dont hurt anybody illegally

kill yourself

also,kek

Just lay fucking low senpai. Delete your account. Make your comments seem like they've never happened, by God. Voice your outrage once the evidence is out there and our Justice Department openly ignores it. Doing anything besides sleuthing is tantamount to sabotage. This is pretty fucking basic stuff.

EYES WIDE OPEN GEN
SRA and child abuse, occult pizzas etc

Previous Threads:
→ → # → →
→ → # → →
→ → # → →
→ → # → →
→ → # → →

The story so far:
>Newfags read this
archive.is/LoIgS

>Previous threads

>Emergency gettochan:
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/

Thread 1 -
Thread 2 -
Thread 3 -
Thread 4 -
Thread 5 - boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
Thread 6 - boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
Thread 7 - boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/
Thread 8 - → → # → →
Thread 9 - → → # → →
Thread 10 - → → # → →
Thread 11 - → → # → →
Thread 12 - → → # → →
Thread 13 - → → # → →
Thread 14 - → → # → →
Thread 15 - → → # → →
Thread 16 - → → # → →
Thread 17 - → → # → →
Thread 18 - → → # → →
Sabrina Carpenter link somehow here
Original OP here
→ → #
→ → #
→ → #
Still missing to Sabrina Carpenter threads help us find them user

misc

>Another pervert
>The White House
Just a coincidence.

bump

It's maddening how much they aren't even trying

Theres really only one back room, the party room, gotta reserve it. You can see clearly under the tables and there isnt anything there.

I'm laughing at how fucking stupid you are, just shut the fuck up. Asshole. You're making things worse.

just grab a handful of emails and start digging.

hahahaha oh fuck this

WHEWW

LADS

Stop posting this image. The source of the photo clearly says its two E-fits of the same person. So it cannot be both Tony and John.

Do you think this is a motherfucking game shill?

Some of the prominent associates of Joshua who I would consider mentally ill have participated in #clubstabz
I have more pictures too. There was obvious witch craft going on there. Jimmy might've even went, although I think he might be into the young/extreme scene like these cross dressers.

Well the problem is is pedophiles have a constant need to constantly be around children. It is part of their sickness they don't even realize they're doing it most the time. Normal adult men don't really have the need for patients to constantly be around children that are not their own

Podesta pedo thread got shut down. They know.

What is the significance of this? Is it the magician?

thank you

Was CTR spamming it? Or just lapping/lurking?

You're doing god's work user.

lol that's like the fucking prince of england along with epstein's wife I believe. the young girl is a women went public about the pedo rings.

Sorry I didn't mean to overlook you thank you for the information. Is there anything strange or weird about the way people were acting???

Looks like user who recorded the stream is asleep, should expect it tomorrow.

MODS KEEP DELETING THREADS

Not at all, at least in my opinion. I did end up asking the manager what he thought about the whole thing and he got crazy mad, kicked me out.
other than that, neither the manager or the bartender were acting strange.

(((They))) already knew about this ring.... didn't they...

No shills no spam. It was just shut down. It was moving fast aswell.

Alefantis already knows that we're on to him so the place has definitely been scrubbed (i.e. the creepy mural being removed). I wouldn't be surprised if the most damning evidence is gone by know if you visited. Our best best is too scope out old videos of the place.

Btw, user, where were the ping pong tables?

fuck me, time to go to bed

saved enough images to put together stuff to spam tomorrow about comet pedo garbage

You asked him about the pedo ring?

Ping pong tables were on the far end of the restaurant. There are only 2 or 3 in the restaurant.

Yes delete your posts and account because youre going to blow our whole OP you stupid cunt.

pic related try to stomach that its reddit

I asked him what he thought about everything going on surrounding the restaurant, expecting him to already know what im on about, ofc he did.

fucking straight up creep

Damn dude you're good

another

the women on the left is Lynn Forester de Rothschild. She is very close to Hilary.

Well tell us a TLDR of the thread user.

OP HERE FROM THE LAST THREAD

MY HOME SECURITY CAMERA JUST SHUT OFF

and the man in the image is David Brock, founder of CTR and gay lover of James Alefantis the proprietor of Comet Ping Pong

Nice, how did he react?

rip in peace

He kicked me out

It got shut down on reddit and the whole of twitter got doxed. Now threads are being pruned.

Ok here's an article about him

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/18/AR2006011801434.html

It doesn't get interesting until page 5

>From the moment I met him, there were things that puzzled me about the Great Zucchini. Unless I drove him, for example, he relied on cabs to get to all of his gigs. He'd recently totaled his car, he explained, and hadn't gotten around to buying a new one. Besides, he said, he found cabs less restrictive.

>Also, the Great Zucchini didn't seem to live anywhere. He had an address in Bethesda, but he would always want to meet at one Starbucks or another. Every time I proposed coming to his house some morning, he was staying elsewhere overnight. He seemed to crash everywhere but home.

>Eric definitely has cash-flow problems. They stem from the fact that, for the last several years, the Great Zucchini has been in debt to bookies.

uh oh....

Pedo with gambling problems with relations to HRC + the White House

He already knew about a mongolian pottery board and our Pizzagate? Or did it already leak to kikebook and twitter?

If he knew about such allegations already... it's very shady. And if you actually told him some people were on to the whole thing I would pray for my life.

Nigger what have you fucking done do you realize the extend to which those people will go? This is all tinfoil but WHAT IF! IF WE ARE RIGHT YOU'RE IN DEEP SHIT.

Be very very very careful from now on. Take different routes home. Be on your guard.

Don't worry op, I promise you they are more pissed off at me right now

LIVE STREAM, IT IS YOUR ONLY HOPE!!! SHOUT OUT LOUD THAT YOU ARE LIVING STREAMING TO A MASSIVE AUDIENCE!! THEY DON'T LIKE WITNESSES

What happened are they deleting threads on Reddit? Or is the site just being attacked right now??

yes, but its spreading

CRASH YOUR HOME!
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>
>96603327

>Good goy, broadcast your name and likeness so we can all see what you look like, it's your only hope

We watching you

Yes it seemed like he knew about all the allegations. And yeah, i knew what i was getting into. im a skeptic of all this so im not too worried.

I even shouted at an african dude working in the besta pizza "i left my white handkerchief here, it has a pizza map on it."

You glorious bastard

No blacklight for blood and body fluids do you even csi famalam
Wtf.

Her ex husband Andrew Stein endorsed Trump becouse he thinks that Trump is good for Israel

On a more serious note though, when you know you've done something bad and someone comes to you saying with assurance that they know about it, you will rarely feign to not know anything about it (unless you're a politician)

It,s really shady he ''already knew you knew''

I don't thinik he did. I think he's sweating tonight. Cold sweats.

A rare sighting in the UK.

That's Prionce Andrew with his arm around a "16yo" prostitute (who was groomed at 14 by all accounts).

Rather than investigate this picture, the British press has decided.... to simply pretend it doesn't exist.

Guys stop being pussies I will spend the rest of my life honey pedophiles I think there's scum. I'm not afraid to die I don't give a fuck anymore

your fucking done JUST RUN

HA GOTEM

YOU MAY SENSOR REDDIT
YOU MAY SENSOR TWITTER
YOU MAY EVEN SENSOR Sup Forums

BUT ONCE A MEME IS RELEASED INTO THE WILD

THAT MOTHER FUCKER LIVES ON FOREVER.

BEWARE CTR AND SATANIC PEDOS.

THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.

so surely they all can't be participating in a massive pedo ring? maybe only the ones that have a predilection towards kids and the rest are complicit to it?

I just can't picture Trump spirit cooking

MOTION DETECTORS DETECT MOVEMENT

PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER FOR FUN AND SAFETY TONIGHT

NOT KIDDING HOLY FUCK

>i was in that thread where people were giving you suggestions
>you did all of them
>ALL OF THEM
holy shit fucking get it

I swear if any of you anons don't step up to the plate when its your turn you're fucking dead to me on the day of the rope

DAWN OF THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF INTERNET FREEDOM:

THIS IS THE REAL CONSPIRACY....

1. Obama handed over the internet to ICANN, a private international corporation. What this means is that the privatization of internet domain access has started! The internet is no longer under the authority of the U.S. government, and is no longer subject to First Amendment and Constitutional protections.

2. The CEO of ICANN is Fadi Chehadé an egyptian with muslim ties. He is also the senior advisor of Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, an international institution whose mission is cited as "committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic, and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agendas".

3. Hillary & her staff have said repeatedly that conspiracy-related & racist-websites like "Breitbart" & "Sup Forums" shouldn't be allowed to exist and how much they have hurt the election process! They have even mentioned that if Hillary becomes President she will censor the internet and these websites won't be allowed to exist.

4. Youtube/Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit have all been censoring and banning "free speech" this year!

How long before sites like Sup Forums & Infowars & Breitbart are banned and the internet is censored Sup Forums? Are we in the last few weeks of internet freedom before Hillary takes office?

Hunting*

What do you do you kill me? Nager please

i honestly can't understand how all of this happened since like wednesday? what the fuck is going on, it makes me feel so paranoid and uneasy

WATCH THE NEWS IN CALI TOMORROW IF I STOP POSTING

Did the parents sold Madeleine? to drug a little girl and to leave her alone seems too convenient. Also I think the parents had links with politicians.

>I did end up asking the manager what he thought about the whole thing and he got crazy mad, kicked me out.
>other than that, neither the manager or the bartender were acting strange

>other than raging at me and throwing me out when even slightly mentioning what was being talked about on the internet, nah nothing

1. Dig through emails.
2. Lay low until something is uncovered.
3. If Killary is elected... well, someone has to do the right thing.

NIGGER WHAT R U DOING

Saved. I will honour you if you suicide yourself with an injection in the spine.

The truth will get out if you get killed. I am your dead man's switch. If you die shortly after today there are no reasons than your visit to Comet Ping Pong.

Doing gods work, user.

which part???

Dude I don't give a fuck what are you going to kill me there still gonna be faggots after I'm dead. If we figure these people they win

In another e-mail, which I think was from after that e-mail you posted, Podesta states that he and Dennis Hastert have known each other and kept up since their Nose, Japan camping trip 50 years ago.

today OP wasn't a faggot