MASSIVE PEDO RING UNCOVERED IN STRAYA

Ok, buckle the fuck up. Pic related is our map of people with strong financial or inter-personal connections who we believe to be part of a pedophile network.

Several of them are responsible for safe schools (a pedophile agenda), ALL of them are guilty of EXTREME globalism and selling my country away to (((international corporations))) and several have actually been convicted or accused of raping lolis.

We're acting on this information after an old man cop posted a thread where he lamented being unable to catch 2 of these sick fucks who he KNEW were pedos. We thought he was shitposting, but we investigated and found evidence that the secret pedo lodge he talked about actually exists IRL (anons went out there) and we proved that lionel murphy was soliciting underage girls from a jew, Abe Saffron.

If you want to help and be a true blue aussie, get the fuck in here.

PS: The clintons are financially tied to this via a lobby group

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6EjVM
baka.com.au/comment/bail-bunkum-why-does-evil-8-child-sex-abuse-walk-our-streets-20160807-gqmyee.html
discord.gg/djS8V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know the map is a bit daunting, but join us in discord if you want anything explained in more detail.

discord.gg/6EjVM

There is some SICKENING evidence here.

Take note of how Lionel Murphy's friend let a child killer and rapist OUT OF JAIL.

This one's sinister.

Named queensland "father of the year" despite having no children?

as soon as lionel murphy became the AG he took a bunch of cops down to the ASIO offices and raided them, probably to destroy evidence on him

Here we have Derryn Hinch meeting with the man behind safeschools. Best fucking mates.

Remember, despite the fact hinch cries about pedos all the time, HE FUCKED A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL.

He's in the closet, like a gay man in denial.

this is about a girl, she was pimped by her "father" between ages of 11 and 13, it was then found out about and father charged when she was 14

>Six men have faced court over the sordid, depraved sexual abuse of the girl in which she was subjected to humiliating behaviour including being shackled to a bed with a mask and a dog collar with the word "bitch" on it around her neck.

>Last year, a former pastor and father-of-two was jailed for ten-and-a-half years after pleading guilty to 12 charges.

>He had advertised sexual massages on the internet and ended up molesting and raping the blindfolded girl on various occasions, while her father sat in the same room at both a city hotel and her father's home.

Foster parents, or guy who married a woman with a daughter I assume

fucking sickening

the leader of this pedo ring was let out on bail, where he moved into a house 100m from a daycare for 2 months

baka.com.au/comment/bail-bunkum-why-does-evil-8-child-sex-abuse-walk-our-streets-20160807-gqmyee.html

Good work. Friendly bump

>15
>prepubescent

We're aware, but legally she's a minor.

Additionally, hinch has pushed safe schools. One of his best friends is financially linked to safe schools.

Combine this with his statements which are similar to a man in denial projecting and it gets very suspicious.

Does he has something to do with this?

>Geoffrey Leonard
Not that we're aware, but we'll look into it.

Bump

I got no business here but saw this early.

these sick fucks need to burn

discord.gg/djS8V

get in here if you want to help

You guys realize you're mentally ill right? I'm gonna call your moms

Mums

If only you could link John "Take our guns" Howard to this, or Rudd.

Father like a priest you shitposting menace

We're actually in the process of linking john.

Fun fact: GST, Privatization and gun control that john implemented are not actually his own fucking policies.

They are copied from hawke/keating.

John fits into this, we're just solidifying our connection before we add him.

Yea, also a pedophile. Convenient right?

CTR