PRAISE BAAL

TRUMPY

Trump will win Cali
my digits just confirm this

S H A D I L A Y

Holy shit dude

Shillary will get killed tomorrow

PRAISE BE

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

His Greatness Kek is always present. However He does not always will to bless us. His Greatness is ruled by the chaos of His creation, the universe.

assalam aleikum kek

PRAISE KEK MONSTER VOTE IS REAL

Trump will win

damn this pasta is

HAIL KEK
PRAISE
PRAISE
TRUMP TO VICTORY

Goodbye killary

Fischbein will die of AIDS

KEK
EEE
KEK

His Greatness Kek has ruled.

Carmela could you please shut the DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

HAIL KEK
ARISE
KILL HILL

Kek, along with the others that make up the Ogdoad, are what they are, the progenitors of the universe

What kind of people willingly go against what they know is true?

Therefore, what would we be, if we do not praise and glorify Kek and the Ogdoad?

Whether our posts are blessed or not blessed, we should praise Kek, for we are Kek's Chosen. Our little dark, musty corner of the internet, he had all manner of websites to choose from, and yet he chose us.

P R A I S E

CHECKED
H
E
C
K
E
D

checks these digareenos and praise him

This thread is blessed by Him.

Tomorrow is the start of many happenings. Grand happenings. A new era.

THE MAGNIFICENT KEK IS ALL MIGHTY
SHALL THE SOULS OF THE FAITHLESS FLESH TREMBLE BEFORE OUR MIGHT

PRAISE HIM

Praise KEK, may he grant victory to Donald J. Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

MAKE SHADILAY AGAIN

Let it be known, Kek moves in the dark mist casting upon his foes confusion. Through this chaos he plays them against one another and they fall from their own devices. Victory will be ours.

I like it, but I think the vaporwave version is the most superior (besides the original vocal, of course)

youtube.com/watch?v=qXZQd0mQcwg

Praise KeK

Many thanks for the blessings to His Greatness Kek.

THANK YOU FOR THESE LEAKS GREAT KEK

PRAISE KEK!

Go Trump we believe in you!

youtube.com/watch?v=D96LstZ2KEM

Holy shit

Praise ! !