Alright, Sup Forums, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMLbmp5tcLxzahMLTmeM4lg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Bümp

We elect Trump. We have a nation of laws, and the politics of a swamp that needs to be drained.

>youtube.com/channel/UCMLbmp5tcLxzahMLTmeM4lg

bump

If Hillary steals the elections then thats more fuel to the (((antigobalist))) sentiment.

The only people who care about globalism are losers who can't into STEM.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew

Washington and Hamilton cancelled that shit as soon as they got into power. It's what elites do.

Boi, if you want outside influences in our Political system where it shouldn't be, you're an Internationalist and you should move to Brussels.

And next time have the balls to reply to me.

Most people think the government is some kind of all knowing all seeing establishment that has law of the land.We are powerless to do anything until people understand they are the power itself

explain

I love reading the Creed. If only all Americans shared the sentiment.

Some are more American than others.

checked and rekt

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Ignore this is a Copypasta

RANGE BAN ALL CANADIANS

I figured. Most copypastas have that tone.