wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intellgence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/5127100
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is no-one bumping this?

Wasn't there another email that was more incriminating than this one?

this?

forgot file

That wasn't the one that I was thinking of but it's also more incriminating than the first one I think.

>internal email, no non-dnc.org addresses
Wow its fucking nothing.

this is getting slid to shit meanwhile normies on Twitter getting redpilled on Vince Foster?! keep digging y'all

BUMP

ignore pizza stuff and stuff about podesta brothers

its a shill tactic to distract

Bumparino

WIKILEAKS IS DOWN FOR ME

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22673

This one actually has the questions.

Wikileaks down for me too.

bump this!

Dont let it slide

ddos

Bumping this against 20+ slide threads. Its become very obvious, the front page became littered with Sup Forums-tier shit not long after the new leaks were released.

DNC DISCUSSES CHELSEA CLINTON LIVING OFF FOUNDATION CASH
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
>The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....I hope that you will speak to her and end this

This has potential

Lets get a list together of all the interesting new stuff in this second batch of DNC emails

So far I've found:
>Media being fed questions to ask Hilary in supposedly unbiased debates
>News companies asking the DNC directly for any dirt on Trump
>Stratfor intelligence gathing company talking openly about Clinton killing people
>The DNC being asked directly by the washington post and other news outlets what anti-trump stuff they should run
>the DNC planning Bernie's stepping down many months in advance, and talking about how if anyone claims it was unfair, not to report on that at all

this is good too read the whole thing

>I hope that you will speak to her and end this >Once we go down this road....
what?

I feel a sense of desperation within Sup Forums, like something is coming and it can't be stopped. I personally feel Trump's success is over, even the RNC knows there is little to no hope. The FBI just shattered the one chance Trump had and no matter how far anyone digs into the emails, time is no longer on Sup Forums's side. Even is something leaks now expect CTR to shut it down with tremendous amounts of misinformation. Enough confusion until the clock runs out. This is already over.

BUMP FOR TRUTH

Ill go out on a limb and assume they were talking about pre-meditated murder.

>CTRs face when these threads

You come across like you have no fucking idea what the air is actually like here. Paint this country red, kiwi. It's ours.

BUMP

remember to warn against podesta brothers or pizza threads

What reeks of desperation is posts like yours saying "Just give up its over, man Drumpf btfo"

Thanks for correcting the record

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47586

Who's ari? That sounds familiar.

>mfw forgot my face

Reality. It's called reality.

I understand the attempts to haul through the information but no matter what Sup Forums does the validity of the emails is done, the FBI dismissing them has ended any importance they had in the eyes of people that count. Trump supporters will never give up understandably but the majority will not look twice at them now, they are tarnished, dirty.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
I have seen msm pick this up

Sadly ((Someone)) is DDOS'ing their servers. All i get is an error page.

I don't know which bit

is reffering to

#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAKS2
#CLINTONNEWSNETWORK
#I'MWITHHER
#STRONGERTOGETHER
#DRAINTHESWAMP

MSM COLLUSION:

DNC Gives CNN Questions To Ask Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
>CNN said the interview was cancelled as of now but will keep the questions for the next one :( Good to have for others as well.

DNC Also Gives CNN Questions To Ask Cruz
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
>CNN is looking for questions. Please send some topical/interesting ones. Maybe a couple on Fiorina. Someone please take point and send them all together by 3pm. Thank you!

DNC Has Advance Knowledge of MSM News Stories About Trump
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25807
>Saturday Trump There will be a story about Trump firing a veteran so watch for that in the news cycle. Trump is also in Washington State this weekend and Comms is putting together an event in Seattle in response so look for potential paper around that to go through approvals if it hasn't already.

Colluding With CNBC Over Jeb! Interview
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
>John Hardwood: what should I ask Jeb in Speakeasy interview tomorrow?

Colluding With 'One America News' Over Cruz Hit
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40734
>I am a political reporter for the cable news channel One America News. Am working on negative story on Sen. Cruz.

Colluding with NBC Asian America Over Article Titles
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25008
> Ok, anyone from comms to approve? READ: The DNC's Efforts to Engage AAPI Voters Are Succeeding. nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS #MyAAPIStory #APAHM

Colluding With NBC Asian America Over Tweets
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
>Can we write an original tweet for this? You want to make sure you're retweeting a diversity of voices.
>Can do in an hour to space it out
>twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
>Ok to tweet?

Bump because the board is being slid hard right now

ILLEGALLY WORKING WITH SUPER PACS, FAKE PROTESTS

DNC Illegally Working With Bob Creamer (Super PAC operative)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
>I'll link up with Creamer and see if everytown or any other member group has something planned, and if we can get them on board for something.

Bob Creamer Setting Up Fake Protests
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
>Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.
>Hey guys bumping these sign ideas for tomorrow’s action in front of the RNC with groups.

GENERAL CORRUPTION

Russia Hit Was Planned (April)
>We don't have a ton on Simes, but the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia"

DNC Creates Fake Craigslist Ad For Trump Job
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Appeasing The Sanders People To Keep Them
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
>So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose.
>the Bernie people have a lot of passion and we should try to keep them marginally on board. Just saying..

DNC DISCUSSES CHELSEA CLINTON LIVING OFF FOUNDATION CASH
>The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....I hope that you will speak to her and end this

bump the slide threads are so thick

wheres the info on that server botnet the dnc had access to?

Podesta and pizza are CTR Tactics that have taken over Sup Forums. WE'RE highly infiltrated at the moment.

why is this thread so dead

>Fox News Shows
@seanhannity @FoxNews @foxandfriends @FoxBusiness @FoxNewsSunday @foxnewsradio @TheFive @OutnumberedFNC @ShepNewsTeam

>Fox News People
@megynkelly @BretBaier @ericbolling @oreillyfactor @TeamCavuto @jessebwatters @kimguilfoyle
-------------
>CNN Shows
@CNN @cnnbrk @CNNPolitics @CNNnewsroom

>CNN People
@jaketapper @andersoncooper @wolfblitzer @ErinBurnett @donlemon @NewsKimSegal @BrianToddCNN
-------------
>NBC / MSNBC Shows
@Morning_Joe @MSNBC @MeetThePress @NBCNews @NBCNightlyNews @TODAYshow @usatoday2016

>NBC / MSNBC people
@LesterHoltNBC @MLauer @KatyTurNBC @JoeNBC @HardballChris @morningmika
-------------
>cbs
@CBSThisMorning @CBSNews @jdickerson @ScottPelley
-------------
>ABC
@ABCPolitics @ABC @GMA @DavidMuir @ABCWorldNews

seriously this is getting sickening

Stupid anons buying into CTR memes.

bump

Because Sup Forums is being filled to the brim tonight with Sup Forums style threads, pics of naked women and other distractions. Threads talking about sex, about flags, about country banter, it's all being pushed really hard tonight

Not sure, doesnt seem like much.

Get to tweeting anons!

what can we do to end the pizza slide threads

its hard to belive there are people here over 18 2bh

besides having mods on guard there is nothing besides warning

This.

This is insane. Ive never seen a flood of so many useless threads like this. This has to be a concerted effort, even if its just some Tumblr faggots or something

Yep. We're looking really stupid right now, especially after spirit cooking.

bump

bumps

Spirit Cooking was successfully damaging to her campaign dude

502 Bad Gateway

CHECKED

Wrong. You are textbook concern trolling.

The people researching the pizza shit are not the people who would otherwise be combing through wikileaks.

These things can happen simultaneously without issue.

Vague rumors of satanism/pedophilia *probably* help us slightly - there is evidence albeit small

>This has to be a concerted effort, even if its just some Tumblr faggots or something
Yep, they are targeting Sup Forums for sure. Half of Sup Forums is going with it though

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5

I'm trying to remind anons that this is about the country. No one gives a fuck about Podesta. Media collusion is huge. Mass liberal propoganda. We should be outraged. Manipulating questions to the opposition. Suppressing free speech.

Kek her cheap Jewish husband too cheap to use his hedge fund money to pay for the wedding so he siphoned the Clinton Foundation donations.

bump

some one please call him some fucking pizza

wiki wang is down for me

bump this

The problem is wikileaks is being slid by that shit.

wrong. they are trying to start hashtags about the podesta brothers shit. this discredits wikileaks. they are flooding the board with this shit and other spam threads just look

bump

(((Elites))) have killed Wikileaks. 502 Gateway error.

bump

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1643150_re-analytical-and-intellgence-comments-polish-plane-crash-.html

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/5127100

Exactly. I don't want it to discredit our cause.

Bump this thread nonstop, constant re-inforcement to search through emails (if you can even access Wikileaks)post findings and tweet target emails

To
Media collusion emails and Chelsea living off Foundation funds are key emails

Also Tweet about the DDOS on wikileaks immediately after the email dump.

They would be bumping something else if it weren't for that

There are always those shit threads this time of night. I haven't seen any hashtag stuff, but the #SpiritCooking *appears* to be working

Pick a link that's been listed, pick some hashtags, and flood the shit out of twitter. Get the news to acknowedge it. Get the normies angered.

Also, WikiLeaks is down for most. Perfectly reasonable that people are waiting a bit for this

Bump

This very obvious down-syndrome level which hunt is literally making me question if I should even vote for Trump after all. Are any of the other conspiracies even real? Or were they all just stupid nonsense like this? Why would you go around lying and doing really stupid shit like this? Why not attack her record and issues, instead of making up grandiose conspiracy bullshit?

Seriously fucking stop this stupid already. You're gonna hurt Trump.

anyone who has a twitter needs to send

and

to sean hannity and wikileaks

You can still post and flood twitter with the site temporarily down.

>PICK A LINK
>PICK SOME HASHTAGS
>FLOOD TWITTER

Abit of BAMP from Australia for you blokes

>FRIENDLY HANDLES TO INCLUDE

>t. Increasingly nervous

Ive never seen so many "just stop" and "give up" posts until right after this dump. This shit is absurd.

Some of it is credible for concern. But this new DNC leak is getting slid hard.

bump

bump

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
>The bush kid then told someone else who then told an operative within the republican party

Holy shit

Bump

You're surprised that Sup Forums is pushing this?

Shills love it and half the userbase loves it.

Condemning Trump because of some of his online supporters with a weird personality is nonsense. Trump is talking about the issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

The CTR pizza distraction threads are waaaayyyyy more important than any possible real happening.

HOLY SHIT PODESTA LEFT A HANDKERCHIEF ON SOMEONE'S COUNTER WE GOT THAT SICK FUCK NOW

>Goys stop looking or you'll lose votes I swear!

Oh fuck. I didnt notice that before!

>This very obvious down-syndrome level which hunt is literally making me question if I should even vote for Trump after all.

it's memes son

you just don't understand

Did the Bush kid know of the operative or what?

GUYS, LOOK HOW MANY FUCKING NEW THREADS THERE ARE PER SECOND

WTF

Is this shit real or total bullshit faggotry?

>pic related

If you're not posting, I hope youre tweeting!

Why did Wikileaks decide to release this batch late in the day? They've released all of the previous batches in the morning. I know it's not a Podesta batch but still.

Unless it means the Podesta batch for tomorrow also has something big and they didn't want put out too much at once.

I still don't know. I think it was posted in like, 2013.

tweeter machine activated