Left or right?

Left or right?

Yes.

B O O T S M E L L

I guess righty tighty, lefty loosey doesn't apply hear so left.

Left always!

Right is attractive, rich and probably has other qualities

Damn straight

the 2000s were a mistake

Amy. How is that remotely debateble?

Neither.

Leela because I'm not a faggot

Someone should edit this and give Leela two eyes and Amy one eye.

Why not both?

Didn't Leela actually get two eyes in one episode?

Left, chink is too whorish/easy

>Depends
Both have a long history of sexual partners, emotional baggage, and likely diseases. But Amy is a all on slut (prominent character trait) but have less emotional issues; might legitimately cuckold you .
However, Lela is much more judgmental and would likely place you in the friendzone for 15yrs (while fucking assholes) until she decides to give you a small chance to woo her out of pity.

So Amy if you want an assured Friend with benefits.
Lela if you do not play as the nice-guy.

Right, if I went with Leela then fry and bender would kick my ass. Kif would just ask me to please stop fucking his girlfriend.

One was fake, useless, and creeepy. She clearly has the better ass though.

Yeah, but if you get her pregnant her rich parents may give you shit,

>no socks
what the fuck

This is the only good answer.

Fry.

right.

she's a mutant.

I leaked the comedy central premier here way back when.

The first new season was actually pretty decent, but it kinda went downhill after that.

Leela sucks, and Amy is great but she's taken.

rights head on lefts body

how bout now?

Last couple of episodes were okay. Least they kinda wrapped up Fry and Leela.

That first CC season is good if only for the sheer amount of Amy fanservice that was given to us.

>Lela is much more judgmental and would likely place you in the friendzone for 15yrs
Fry's problem was that he didn't hook up with Leela immediately before she found out how much of a mess he really was and those qualities stopped being "as" charming. It takes 4 sentences to get Leela to go on a date with you and an evening of flattery and mediocrity to get her in bed. It didn't help that Fry was chasing after Leela 90% of the time. Letting a girl that you're always going to be available for them is always going to put you at the bottom of their list.

Seems pretty fair, but Amy is also rich. Meaning even if she cucked you, the alimony is potentially big.

I'll be in the middle

Leelas parents aren't rich they're mutants.

this is the first time I've seen Sup Forums unable to reach a consensus.

Socially liberal, fiscally conservative.

Amy
>rich, younger and Asian.
This is not even a contest, unless you are into femdom, then I completely understand why you would choose Leela.

Left. Because if she's willing to be with an idiot like Fry then maybe I still have a chance. Also because I have low self-esteem and lack a positive direction in my life, but that's neither here nor there.

What's the catch?

Amy forever. Fun, rich and damn hot.

(small brain) socially liberal, fiscally conservative
(medium brain) fiscally liberal, socially conservative
(big brain) breaking into your opponent's hotel to spy on your opponents to help you win the election without regard for policy.
(huge brain) courting the robot/spoiler] vote
(universal brain) leela

meta universal brain: fucking up spoilers :^)

>Leela
>being willing to be with Fry

You retard, Amy was the one who took Fry as he was no problem. Leela kept fooling herself that she was too good for him.

so how's your first day here going?

Boots of the future, mate.

I want to lick Leela's eyeball and let her beat people up for me

Kickass mutant spaceship captain vs martian slut.

Right

Right. Always right.

why not both?

make this canon

I take right because I like cute/young-looking girls and Asians have the whole fountain of youth thing going on

Do them both, right here, right now.

They have that youth until somewhere in the 50s, then it goes downhill fast.

Really? The first CC season was the worst (although the successive ones aren't much better). I hope you're talking about the movies.

everyone sounds like a fucking faggot, thank you.

Why choose when you can fuse?

Leela, she also game a tank top yoga pants fetish

And a moni eye too

If I had the choice, I'd have died on Amazonia long ago.

My nigga

It really fucking bothers me that Leelas left ass cheek is missing

does Leela not wear fucking socks?

they both are, for leela it might make sense.

muh nigga

I'd go with Amy, she's a total slut but at least she has two eyes.

They're both massive sluts thanks to the Comedy Central abortions they call episodes.

Right.

Amy is best girl.

Enjoy your space herpes

Neither. They are disgusting loose space cunts.

Right.
Amy would be more fun in bed, she doesn't have massive hangups about intercourse or short term relationships if you're not looking for anything serious.

This whoever, is the correct answer, or another hyper-sexy alien beast looking for inter-species action. Man, what the fuck am I doing right now.

true

Fuck right, marry left

Oh my

>She clearly has the better ass though
Yeah, it even sings.

Right

Her parents are rich, but they threw Amy out to get a life of her own. This is why she works for a relatively low paying job with high mortality risks (threat is potential in almost every episode).

Sure Amy's parents may help her out in need. But Amy herself is dirt poor.

How about you guys all take showers, put on some clean clothes, and go try to meet a real FEMALE HUMAN. And leave the 'red-pill' virgin, woman-hating retardation at home, and who knows you might actually kiss a real girl! now doesn't that sound exciting! Fucking dumb piglet morons.

i prefer another type.

Is it an opticial illusion or his Leela slightly more thicker?

The inverse. Is Amy that is slightly more tiniest.

>grandma amy in a sexy robot put in to keep the streak going

>This is why she works for a relatively low paying job with high mortality risks
Was that from the CC seasons?

nah man, she's working under farnsworth to get her phd, now she's like a science partner or soemthing.

Anyone who chooses left hasn't taken into account how horrifying a cyclops with a giant eye would be in real life. Leela doesn't even look good in different art styles.

>never slap amy's ass
why live

Quit blogging you faggot.

>violent wishy-washy know-it-all asshole with one giant cantaloupe sized eye and genetics literally scraped off the floor of a sewer
>or
>vapid slut that can't into responsibility to save her life and will run off and fuck anything that moves the moment your back is turned

Can't I just have Linda or the Slurm Party Girls instead?

> Amy is a slut

Did I just forget something? She had a string of hook ups, but wasn't she totally loyal when she was with Kif?

There was an episode where Kif broke up with her because she wouldn't stop macking on dudes and she ended up fucking Bender. Then she and Kif were back together at the end of the episode for some reason.

Also she fucked Zapp. People that aren't whores don't fuck Zapp.

Oh was this all in the CC seasons?

>he wouldn't spend an evening with the zapper

Of course I would, don't be silly. But I am a whore after all.

Oh, that's what that one means - I presumed it was just pained screaming.

Amy for sho

Leela is good still but mars wimmin

>This is why she works for a relatively low paying job with high mortality risks
She's was actually an intern for most of the series.

Ew, one eye.