Eli "sizemore" channel could be possible child prostitution front advertising

the kid that "reviewed" comet ping pong has 5 videos all in the exact same format of 40 second "ads" that could very well be the same kind of food code we've seen before.

his sites slogan is "DCforteens where we spend our time so you can have a good time" which is highly suggestive as well as some of the other phrases he uses to describe these places.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

youtube.com/channel/UCJkNCifACGXvNld0E_UDOhw

youtube.com/watch?v=EZzeXoTERDM

youtube.com/watch?v=zsg3xCnAN6U

youtube.com/watch?v=LAcUFOz_NiQ

youtube.com/watch?v=wjfRtQPojr4

youtube.com/watch?v=vU0ugUywJPk

eli "sizemore" is most likely a fake name and a suggestive one at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/so-you-wanna-pizza-and-anal-or-what?utm_term=.sr7K9y3po#.px33pMvXR
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQEXu9YjrxA
paulsizemore.com/
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/128564304292
lesliecashen.com/www.lesliecashen.com/flowers.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtu.be/LAcUFOz_NiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

75% sure he's a little gay boy and 100% sure he's an autistic white kid that can't formulate thoughts before he talks & records his shitty reviews
what does this tell us?

Its definitely scripted by an adult who's handling him. Fishy as fuck if u ask me

i don't think they're reviews.

he gets mad at someone called chris in one of them. i'm looking at a blog related to him and all the comments are linking him to sites with closed domain names.

bump

3rd bump

he dressed his kid up for "spirit day" which is an LGBT event. more telling

These people are fucking evil. This country will run red regardless who wins.

Looks like the Sega Dreamcast symbol

What kind of fucked up projecting is this.. holy shit man take a break from the net

should I assume that this kid's dead now?

Whats this?
A boy?
Is that an ad for 13 yr old boy for sale?!

buzzfeed.com/sarahburton/so-you-wanna-pizza-and-anal-or-what?utm_term=.sr7K9y3po#.px33pMvXR

call me gay but what if the fish is somehow a symbol for DC and his hands say DCforteens

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQEXu9YjrxA [Open]

He talks about bugs(used to secretly record people and suicide pill used to avoid capture/torture).

Odd that a kid would know what a recording bug is.

Also note he never shows the food in any of the restaurants he reviews.

is this kid dead?

someone in another thread had posted a pic of a lil child related from one of Rachel Chandlers accounts that pretty much looked like Eli

either that or hes... you kno.. spending his time.. poor fucking kid, makes me wanna rip someones face off

Checked the owner instagram,
Found this "instagram.com/p/12wbybvkqw/t", followed that iccphoto poster
to this website "lesliecashen.com/" which redirects to "lesliecashen.com/www.lesliecashen.com/flowers.html",
see this shit "I’ve been photographing children and their families for 25 years. I work in my own studio, primarily in black and white. When I travel, I love to capture the color world. I love the magical play of light, reflection and softness of flowers and the quiet beauty of nature.

These images are mounted between plexiglas, which allows for even more play of light. They are completely weatherproof and can hang outside on garden walls. Sizes are suggested; but I can adjust to specifications.

I can also adjust subjects to your specifications -- landscapes of fields, mountains or canyons to fit your imagination -- so tell me what you envision for your space!"
if this is not advertising for selling kids i dont know what the fuck it is. you might want to check any photos from that acount with the hash tag #slaughter...

A few of us have been looking at him, Paul (father), and Amanda Kleinman

Pauls info paulsizemore.com/
Links to FB twitter etc, he knows were watching if you look at his FB

I think its pretty close to a match... nose, darkness under eyes.. creepy shit

1000$ for sheet of paper with shitty photo?!

yup, thts the one.. found it here
rachelchandler.tumblr.com/image/128564304292

I noticed most of those photos have similar exif data

EXIF tags in 'tumblr_nubdjwlDqM1qisyv1o1_1280.jpg' ('Intel' byte order):
--------------------+----------------------------------------------------------
Tag |Value
Manufacturer |FUJI PHOTO FILM CO., LTD.
Model |SP-3000
Orientation |Top-left
X-Resolution |72
Y-Resolution |72
Resolution Unit |Inch
Software |FDi V4.5 / FRONTIER355/375-1.8-0E-016
Date and Time |2015:09:04 15:42:17
Exif Version |Exif Version 2.1
Date and Time (Digit|2015:09:04 15:42:17
Components Configura|Y Cb Cr -
FlashPixVersion |FlashPix Version 1.0
Color Space |sRGB
Pixel X Dimension |1535
Pixel Y Dimension |2208
File Source |DSC
Scene Type |Directly photographed
sysop@kittengod:~/Downloads/chandlertumblr$

Has anyone thought to send something to the email address? Kinda freaking me out thinking about getting tracked, but this site is mysterious as hell.

Why is the category blatantly called "Children" and not portraits or family portraits like any other normal photographer. Plus the creepy way the "flowers" are described. This is eerie as hell.

Email is [email protected]

these are the rates for a night with a child prostitute. the "art" is just a front.

the sizes listed may be worth deciphering, i bet they tell the kids age and gender.

Who is Rachel Chandler?

Has anyone thought to send something to the email address? Kinda freaking me out thinking about getting tracked, but this site is mysterious as hell.

Why is the category blatantly called "Children" and not portraits or family portraits like any other normal photographer. Plus the creepy way the "flowers" are described. This is eerie as hell.

Email is [email protected]

guys....

Are you people fucking dumb? There's literally absolutely NOTHING suspicious about your quotation. I mean what the hell are you guys smoking to draw these nutty conclusions? Maybe it's just because I haven't done the leg-work myself; but almost NONE of this shit you guys are posting adds up to anything.

You're all delusional losers lmao

Right. And everyone knows that the Clinton Foundation was the top funder for Sega's Dreamcast product, which if you didn't know is a propaganda tool to "groom" young boys for the trade.

nice try bill

fuck lol good catch

This literally makes no fucking sense on any level. For starters, you have to have EVIDENCE to make such a strong accusation. But, just applying Occam's razor, why in God's name would it be so cheap? I mean, you think 1800 bucks is a lot of money to fucking ANYBODY, much less the wealthy elites of society? I can't possibly imagine how such a revolting and illegal thing would run any less than 5 figures; and even then, why would they be so fucking casual about it? I mean shit, where is the basic deductive reasoning?

YES, THE FIRE RISES

Make a fake email posing as one of the allegedly involved like [email protected] and pretend to be interested in buying pictures of pizza.

No dipshit, "spirit day" likely means "school spirit day" since he says AT SCHHOL.

I swear, I think some of you are just wilfully ignorant.

>Comet Ping Ping
>pizza with bean or egg on it
>ping pong for kids in the backroom
>"art" like chairs hanging from the ceiling

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAybzlZqqY

yeah, totally not a grooming den

Yes, yes, well done..

ALSO

www.peahive.com/default/business/leslie-cashen-photographer.html

Photo studio in fuckin mansion???

kittengod.... CatGodess from Sup Forums 2008?

I work at a print company, to produce any of those would be less than $1 for the print and $2 for the plexiglass. Also, that photograph is utter shit and no professional photographer would try and sell it.

Pedo ring or no pedo ring, this photographer is a scammer.

what the fuck is the third one?

bump

spread this

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

If you just hop into a thread raw and expect to piece it together then you're nuts. Go back and look through some of the archived threads and catch up on the conspiracy, then it will all make sense. These are some sick fuckers

That's not an argument you dipshit. I mean you're literally accusing people of being pedophile rapists- that's a pretty goddamn serious accusation. As a matter of fact, I literally can't think of anything worse to be accused of period. It's absolutely the most detestable thing a person could ever be accused of, and you guys are expecting me to believe this nutty bullshit on a whim. Sorry, not everyone was born yesterday. Let me tell you- I hate Hillary Clinton's politics with a burning passion; but if this is the way Trump supporters want justice to work, I'd literally rather take my chances with that crazy cunt.

the sentenced is focused around the children, the "family" shit there is just to make it look conspicious however mind this shit "I can also adjust subjects to your specifications -- landscapes of fields, mountains or canyons to fit your imagination -- "

Team red for life nigga

>regal custom wet cleaners

Remember "Wet Works" means "murder" in KGB speak.

WATCH THISVIDEO it's the kid that Op posted, He looks drugged
youtu.be/LAcUFOz_NiQ

The primary problem being that the prices actually match what some idiot "elite" would pay for useless art. On the other hand, a half ounce of heroin apparently costs more than entering a reclusive pedophile sex ring for the wealthy elite. Makes a lot of sense- a lot of non-sense. Use some common sense, dude.

Bullshit my moms a photographer and i pick up prints of hers all the time they cost like 1-200 $

DO IT. Please. Make this a thing. If this can get enough traction to make people curious like #SpiritCooking did, she is completely fucked. No SJW piece of shit can defend this.

haha no sorry.. just named after muh cat when i was installing

Eli definitely has autism

This fuckin pedo shows middle finger to Google-car. "Go away with your cameras. I wanna buy kids in safety"

yeah hes a bit older in the second pic so and i was thinking its two different different angles, could be wrong.

You should've put the pic of a signing of hillary clinton from their instagram into the video

take your meds OP

can you really blame them this boy is hella sexy

A music artist in a group called Heavy Breathing, that is their front man under the name Majestic Ape. Search for them on YouTube, it's really weird stuff

No idea who Sasha Lord is

Nice try you piece of shit.

Keep digging lads. Remember - these places are linked to Podesta and Hillary. Anything you can find might be the big happening.

this was four years ago, he already had an acid bath by now