>Practically king of Capitalism
>Self Made
>Worth billions
>Anti-Semite
>Wrote "The International Jew"

Is he /our guy/?

>armed both sides during WWII

>Cars are guns

I get what you're saying, but I wouldn't really call it arming.

He is an eternal anglo

He is a great man. Every white man should learn about him

More like aircraft retard. Fighters and tactical bombers. Not to mention the factories that produced them.

FYI though, in warfare trucks are about 10,000x more important than tanks. If you can't keep your armies supplied after a massive breakthrough you're just waiting to get wiped out

I've never heard about any BF109s fitted with Ford engines.

And I know that trucks are the backbone (Or I guess they would be the arteries) of any army.

No need to be r00d

>tfw Ford was never part of a proper American fascist movement with Charles Lindbergh and William Dudley Pelley

Fine, retard was unnesicary

The fockewolf aircraft plant was Ford, Ford factories in Germany were purposefully not bombed by the allies. Look up the work of Antony C Sutton

Henry practically invented mass production and if he didn't directly, then he popularized it.

That doesn't mean he directly funded the war (he was very anti-war in WWI), but like Albert Einstein with project manhattan, he helped the war effort on both sides with his ideas and practices.

>implying he wasn't a genius for doing so

this

>WE HATE THOSE DIRTY SCHEMING ELITES GRRRRR
>worships the capitalists who fascilitated the most destructive war in history, without whom it could not, would not have occurred

Huh, didn't know that, thanks user.
>Henry practically invented mass production and if he didn't directly, then he popularized it.
Pretty spot on observation there

It's called strategy m8. The elites are very clever in fucking us over, but you would hope to do the same if you were the elites. So we can hate them for fucking us, while acknowledging that it is the natural laws of the situation that lead to whoever is in power fucking over those out of power.

>The fockewolf aircraft plant was Ford, Ford factories in Germany were purposefully not bombed by the allies.
I highly, highly doubt that. I heard almost the same story about the USAF ROE in Vietnam. What part of this Sutton's work has evidence to back that claim up?

Are you serious with this shit? because it's about 2 sentences away from being an AnCap meme

I don't see Albert Einstein being blamed for Cold War despite the fact that his ideas and practices heavily influenced the invention of the Nuclear bomb.

I believe he covers the allied bombing surveys in Wall St And The Rise of Hitler

That implies that his main culpability comes from inventing the assembly line, but it's actually from selling instruments of war to both sides. When you sell an instrument of war you are culpable for its use- whatever the context

>believed in reincarnation
>looks a lot like dr park dietz of our time
>really makes chi energy activate one's neurons

Ford never had a big presence in Nazi Germany regardless

Ford lacked the size and, thus, the strategic importance of Opel, General Motors' German subsidiary and he was treated by the Nazi government as "the producer of last resort" when it came to the allocation of government contracts.

Who didn't? They wore socks, brushed their teeth, ate food (soldiers). Who hasn't supplied the war effort?

>Capitalism
>redpilled

This is verifiably untrue. Henry Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of The German Eagle for his donations to the nazi party and investment in factory infrastructure in Germany in the 30s

The western corporations LOVED nazi Germany because they abolished unions

I think that comparing the sheep that grew the wool that produced the German field tunics to the corporation that designed manufactured and sold the aircraft that made the German army so devastating is quite a stretch, don't you?

Net worth: 188 billion

Did he not regret his anti-semitism later in life? Or am I thinking of his son?

Anyway, I'd highly distrust him. Finance capitalists are great when they're on your side, but their loyalty to the nation is always open for sale.

Ford had opposed America's entry into World War II and continued to believe that international business could generate the prosperity that would head off wars. Ford "insisted that war was the product of greedy financiers who sought profit in human destruction"; in 1939 he went so far as to claim that the torpedoing of U.S. merchant ships by German submarines was the result of conspiratorial activities undertaken by financier war-makers

That's because of his anti-semetic views, achievement in the mass production industry, and government placating through investment, not because of his business success in Germany.

General Motors at the start of the second world war dwarfed all of the other auto makers and by itself was close to being or was the same size as the rest of them put together. Opel was GM's subsidiary and was seized by the government in 1942.

The industrialists who were arming Germany, and later Britain via lend-lease, indeed advocated the US staying out of the war- because they knew once America was in the war would end quickly and they would then not make as much profit. When after a few more years of making this massive profit, just like in the First World War, they would be happy to join in and make the last big profit push while the the US struck the killing blow.

Not to claiming it wasn't mostly the Russians responsible for the allied victory though

Your argument is simply that General Motors is more guilty, thus really does not deflect from fords guilt at all- because without the Luftwaffe there would have been no war- and no Ford, no Luftwaffe

Incorrect
I was countering your claim that Opel, GM's subsidiary held less strategic importance than Fordwerke, Ford's subsidiary, which was in response to the claim that without Ford, WWII wouldn't have been as brutal as it was.

Ford's achievements had a greater indirect affect on facilitating the war than a direct one.

>That which we call capital here in America is usually money used in production, and we mistakenly refer to the manufacturer, the manager of work, the provider of tools and jobs -- we refer to him as the "capitalist." Oh, no. He is not the capitalist in the real sense. Why, he himself must go to capitalists for the money with which to finance his plans. There is a power yet above him -- a power which treats him far more callously and holds him in a more ruthless hand than he would ever dare display to labor. That, indeed, is one of the tragedies of these times, that "labor" and "capital" are fighting each other, when the conditions against which each one of them protests, and from which each one of them suffers, is not within their power to remedy at all, unless they find a way to wrest world control from that group of international financiers who create and control both these conditions.

I never said anything specific about GM/Opel. Their being bigger players in production has nothing to do with the German airforce being the direct result of Ford. With no airforce, you lose. You lose so bad that your generals won't even initiate conflict because you have no chance.

I said GM/Opel held more strategic significance than Fordwerke, which you said
>that is verifiably untrue
Whether or not Fordwerke was in Germany is irrelevant, the assembly lines of Opel and other mass german manufacturers would've rolled out german aircrafts regardless

This thread is going to be archived soon and I have shit to finish before I go to bed, good talk.