Clinton wins

>Clinton wins
>Literally real life Call of Duty begins
>Living a dream
Why pol is so against the war? This world needs another World War. And finally we yuropoors get some of the funs too.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-new-super-nuke-the-satan-2-which-could-destroy-britain-twice-over-6213749/
youtube.com/watch?v=MVqK6wNkSxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't want to put the lives of my family at stake if I don't have to. It would be sick as shit to start this thing, but there's no guarantee the people you love come out the other side.

I keep seeing posts like this, i really don't think Sup Forums wants a happening, to happen. If it does happen, they were right, etc. I don't want a war to fucking happen. Would it be alright to witness a happening with Sup Forums? Maybe if it wasn't happening to my own country I can sit back and laugh or not, Idk.

I have to agree with my dude, but I know we need it.

If it happens, it happens. It'd suck, but I'm standing by. Won't be my first, probably not my last by the look of it. Just won't be wearing chevrons this time.

Because it'll have something to do with Syria and I don't want to be dragged into a war to die over sand niggers because you decided to elect a fucking idiot

What is that red thing on the plate beneath teh Jesus toast?

Lobster tails.

Lobster

what would a modern world war even look like

Yep, quite a lot of fun.
metro.co.uk/2016/10/25/russia-unveils-new-super-nuke-the-satan-2-which-could-destroy-britain-twice-over-6213749/

Lots of death and plenty of opportunity to rape bitches, hopefully.

>wanting war

>German education

Damn that looks delicious

>being a pussy

Look at those seeds on the right.
Fucking poms

What was that thing Mussolini said?
>The only people who want war are those who have never been in one

I have shot at someone and they shot back

I don't want that

lmao fucking poms

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with world wars. We need it to weed out some people.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

Kek'd. where does "poms" come from anyway?

MALIK POST TIMESTAMP

>In Army reserve
>Was upset because there was no more action going on
Well at least if hillary gets elected I'll get deployed and will have some stories to tell

Screw you, kupo

Damn OP, I haven't included pomegranate in a breakfast for ages.

>Kek'd. where does "poms" come from anyway?
the fruit I assume, as they are so fruity!

>yuropoors get some of the funs too
Ok all Europe does is what it is doing right now. Getting fucked by Germany. Think about it with Brexit. This is exactly what use to happen

I do not want to fight the Russians. Why do we need to go to war with our brethren? What did the Russians do to us? Why does HRC want war with the Russians? Do you know how much blood will be spilt over that, and for what?

I saw Hillary at a grocery store in Raleigh yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first Hillary kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Hillary stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Hillary kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

It was really surreal.

naw m8 id rather just eat that steak n lobster

Hold on we need to talk about your picture. To the right there is a dessert with fucking pomegranite seeds on it. Why? You can't swallow the seeds, so you would have to chew that shit and somehow spit out the seeds at the same time. Please explain OP

>Sup Forums armchair activists ever fighting a war

LOL

Been ready since this came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVqK6wNkSxA

>hurr hurr we need a war to kill off all the cucks!
Yeah it worked great for Germany didn't it?

Dear dad: finish taking out your own trash before you worry about our problems

>Why pol is so against the war? This world needs another World War
Because this time the alternative is a great right wing populist leader that will make the US strong again. I'm sure that otherwise everyone here would have been on the side of WW3

Although my country would be crushed to shit I agree. We need another WW to cure pussyfication

peace is boring, but nukes aren't very fun

War isn't fun

>hitlery wins
>goyim die in pointless desert war and nuclear holocaust
>juden hide in bunkers and assume full control of governments and economies, ensuring permanent dominance over the survivors

>tfw a WW is required every time people start believing there are more than two genders
Humanity is doomed, isn't it?

Throw them in your fallout shelter.

>mfw hitler's alpenfestung was actually real
>mfw we kept it a secret for decades
>mfw Austrians will survive the nuclear holocaust in the Mountains and start repopulating the world

> You can't swallow pomegranate seeds

It's 90% part of the pomegranate, you pomegranut

and then you woke up

(((Americans)))

Checked.

What we've been slow to say is this election is win/win anyway. No matter who wins, the country will be utterly ungovernable.