DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>The Jetsons
>Discussion about what it's like transferring your brain into a robot body and the metaphysical consequences of doing so.
>End of the world shit.

What in the fuck am I reading?

well, the Flintstones was about modern day problems in a stone-age time so the Jetsons is about future problems in the future
>and moral and ethics
I kind of liked the Flintstones better but I think the Jetsons will be an interesting read too
this is just the first issue

This is a boring slog to read through, it retreads so many sci-fi cliches and does it so poorly that I can't even be bothered to finish this.

I think the Jetsons is trying to mix slice of life philosophy and adventure, and isnt very good at it.

Flintstones was a prehistoric Futurama

>tfw no sexy antigrav robo mid will ever drag you half naked to shower in the morning.

why even live.

who has the brain and personality of your granny

Boy, I remember the preview for this in one of the other books - Flintsones, I think? - like four or five months ago. Surprised it's taken this long to actually come out.

There's some interesting worldbuilding here that I think would make for an interesting series if it had the room to breathe, but at just six issues I wonder how much of it will have the time to pay off.

It was like reading a bad 90's Sci-Fi script.....

Ehhhhhhhhhhh
Pretty mediocre, the Flintstones was already better in it's first issue

and dropped
talk about telling instead of showing

I always figured Jetsons and Flintstones were happening at the same time, but the backstory bits in the Flintstones comic won't allow for that.

Of course Bedrock could be built on what's left of the Jetsons.

Holy shit with this horny girl

I don't think that's the problem. The Jetson's comic couldn't decide which Sci-Fi movie it wants to be. You'd think that it would capture the optimistic spirit of Classic Star Trek and Star Wars, but instead it's another cold dystopia sci-fi comic.

Where are the fucking collars?

I'll give the next one a try, but probably not gonna get the floppy for this one

>George physically doing something

Who the fuck is Janet?
Did you mean Jane?

Jesus, how can one person live in a flooded planet and yet be this thirsty?

ELROY!!!

is there /wincest/ in this?

because otherwise who gives a fuck

Which HB cartoon next? Top Cat with more focus on hobos and organized crime?

It looks like Elroy is dating Cogswell's daughter. Or at least some girl who's last name is Cogswell. Aside from Rosie and one vid-call between George and Jane none of the family interact with each other in the first issue.

Gay Snagglepuss who's a play wright based on Tennessee Williams.

Climate change didn't cause that ocean..

TC has to be appearing sometime down the line. With how famous he is in Latin countries, it'd be stupid not to.

>Perfectly spherical
>Inconsistent speed
Aliens must have it out for the Jetsons

Agreed. The philosophy angle is interesting, but probably won't get the focus it needs. Not that it really matters, pretty much everything has been done before.

You're very obsessive, I'll give you that.
>Republican detected

Bump

I want to FUCK Judy

Did they actually took the global warming plot from Harvey Birdman?

>oodles of boys are calling her at once

>business and social is the same thing

>gets home in the middle of the night

Huh, damn. They upgraded Judy from turbo-slut to turbo-whore.

Indeed.

Go back to bed, Bernie.

This didn't capture me the same way the Flinstones did.

Who doesn't?

Anyone got the prequel story?

what a waste

Yes, I did.

Unfortunately I dont. it was part of a booster gold Flintstones crossover if you want to find it

Get on the fifty year old line

i dont get it, how was the world covered in water?

Polar ice caps melted and while everyone was freaking the fuck out, a shit-huge meteor hit earth that was made of mostly ice, which then melted and flooded the rest.

how much ice is on the ice caps?

a lot

Antarctica alone holds up to 30 million cubic km of ice covering a landmass that is roughly half the size of North America.

youtube.com/watch?v=yW4K9g9oTdM

>I've lost all that made me human, I am trapped insode a cold casket of machinery and everything feels it's like eternal agony every second

>I see