The edgy star

What does Sup Forums think about her?
>Sauce
youtu.be/ElzEYgQW8f0

I think Hangover has to stop sucking the old dick of Adventure time. I'm sick of that mediocre animation style and lolsorando humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLK3GhmxaBo
youtu.be/j9p1Yj28uts
frederator-studios.frederator.com/post/167272953867/
twitter.com/ismr0520/status/928246446494703616
twitter.com/ismr0520/status/928259445506719745
frederator-studios.tumblr.com/post/167202186432
pikuki.tumblr.com/post/167246528512
xinqen.tumblr.com/post/167268872306
nuclearmime.tumblr.com/post/167259746832
walnutroll.tumblr.com/post/167255910590
frederator-studios.tumblr.com/post/166258717977/claire-indoor-shoes-four-weeks-till-the-premiere
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Needs r34 of her gagging on dandruff

Is that Marceline's VA?

Eventually. Let's call shadman m8

god she's cute

Just shut up and take my money.

No I want sparrow to draw her gagging on dandruff tentacles

basic bitch / 10, don't expect it to redeem itself

>What does Sup Forums think about her?

*added to list of Cartoon Girls I want to Fuck, between Poison Ivy and the Morton Iodized Salt girl*

Fegh. I like this kind of stuff but Cartoon Hangover always makes things like this that lack substance.

Do I wanna watch a show about a cute demon witch? Sure. But all of the screaming and random bursts of emotion, they're not actual comedy. Adventure Time got away with it because it was subversive, fresh, and consistent. Cartoon Hangover is always riding that, and it feels so hollow.

Plus, I can't trust this for a damn, you never get new episodes of any fuckin' thing through CH.

Seems like a weird mix of Flapjack and Adventure Time.

>cartoon hangover

>normalfag's first loli

>running Makeup.
throat fucking pics NOW

Shes hot so ill give it a watch. Also adventure times popularity created hangover, so i expect that even though i agree with you that there should be variety

gay

>Shes hot so ill give it a watch
Sup Forums in a nutshell

>shadman

Can't deny it didn't influence some of my choices.

The design is cute but the clip is 100% poop jokes.

The humor is cringe worthy, the chick is qualified for my dick.

I wish she was human though, not a cat furry

It's the same kind of humor writing every show is trying to replicate since Adventure Time.

Cutesy art-style and characters that hide some gross bait-and-switch joke. See that chocolate inside the cabbage the cat stole from the rabbit? IT'S IN FACT POOP BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT RABBITS DO IN THE REAL WORLD HAHA SO FUNNY

And the main character isn't even that great of a design. I like the running make-up they added on her eyes and other minor goth things but they could've done much more with it.

That's the trend ultimately. Make cute "appealing" characters and repeat the same stale tropes or subversion of tropes that shows like AT already did.

Glad to see some grungey gross-out jokes

This cute thing should be the mc.

This. 100%. This.

That's only because you want to fuck him.

just fap to it, furfaggotry is trash but dont let that stop you from enjoying cat pussy

I really need to know how you reached that conclusion.

Because I want to fuck him.

It doesn't even try to have a compelling story. Not that it needs some drama or overarching story, but having an episode going around people looking for troll fat because one of them wants to summon a ghost that would wash dirty dishes isn't that fun.

The jokes aren't particularly fun either. They try way too hard in an attempt to make gif worthy catchphrases like "I want to die..." while being not fun at all. It's not that great.

yeah, me too.

I like that they are doing all that satanic demon shit, but it does feel like the same old shit we have already had.

the voices are crap, but I like her design. I have low standards.

Feels less like Adventure Time and more like Bee and Puppycat.

I just want art of her sitting/laying with her legs crossed, dangling one of her slippers.

>not liking ruined makeup or throat fucking
it looks like the true homosexual was you user

It good
But, that's fucking wrong.

Eh, Natasha Allegri worked on AT and her style is very derivative of Pendleton Ward's early AT drawings. There are some minor differences of course but they come from that same general style.

TOTALLY ORIGINAL SUPER-DETAILED CLOSE-UP

I just noticed the animation error on her right eye.

Lenore vs the forces of Lolrandom

What's with these modern animators and their retarded plots? Am I the only one who hates this "quirky" gradeschool tier story writing trend? It's not smart neither cute, just annoying.

Absolutely not Flapjack.

Modern animators are mostly thin skinned manchildren who can't face serious things.

True taste user.

Sally Morton needs more love (and R34)

This is going to be a great show in 2014.

John K is rolling in his grave.

I think it'd be better suited as a youtube series than an actual cartoon
It has elements of adventure time and flapjack, which is nice, but it fails to capture their charm.

>not looking for and fixing mistakes in your films before releasing them to the public
Nepotism will destroy this planet.

The ideas here are good, and the characters, especially the qt goth chick are interesting, but the humor is kind of shit. I'll admit some of the stupider stuff amused me, but the gross out humor put me off. What's funny about eating shit, or dandruff?

the mc is cute.

Her design is cute. Her cat friend is cute in general. Voices are just awful.

The show itself is pretty mediocre. Jokes mostly fall flat.

>What's funny about eating shit, or dandruff?
Usually such things rely on the reactions of the characters, and those weren't executed very well here.

I don't get all the salt.
It was a cute little short.
Fuckin' relax, you'll live longer.

Get back to work, Nat.

>It was a cute little short.
Point is, there are many cute little shorts as of right now, and most of them have even their own show.
>Fuckin' relax.
I'm relaxed, user. Maybe you're not, considering your reaction over most of the reactions in this thread?

This is just Bee and Puppycat with a goffic coat of paint.

It was ok, the voice acting was distractingly bad though.

Looks like trash.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

It's like they made the initial character designs and called it a day.

Fuck even this "cat girl" reminds me more of a doe because of the shape and behavior of her ears.

It took me a second time watching the video to realize these are the rabbit's ears and not the girl's arms.

All around bad storyboarding in this short.

Sup Forums is so fucking bored of sugarcoated RANDUMB XD calarts shit wihout any solid storyline.

I'm happy to see a sugary show about silliness with no plot if the jokes and characters are good enough. But here the jokes are haphazardly slapped together and the characters are so badly voice acted that I'm not even sure what I'd think of them without that.

I feel the same about the serie m8. AT used lolsorandom humor and simple animation and they make it awsome, but in this case is just awful.

>Do I wanna watch a show about a cute demon witch? Sure.
You could try Maddie or Voodon't, they are youtube shorts, but they have a better animation and better comedy.

>Feel less like a master piece and more like the aborted clone of that masterpiece
user, please.

Kek

Okay that makes sense

>I'm happy to see a sugary show about silliness with no plot
We have enough of those in the currency. Why do you bother putting another failed one into the stash?

Ok, that explains everything.

>endorses common sense
>situations weren't common at all
>that's the joke

We all are relaxed user. My problem here is the modern cartoons (AT, Gumball, Steven universe, Regular show, Gravity Falls) are going to end soon or are already finished. And they are not leaving a sucesor. The only decent cartoon AT like current airing is Bravest Warriors, the rest are just souless copies, and, dear god, if you look around the hangover channel, there are A LOT of souless copies

Glad to see Morgana is getting more roles.

>master piece

> My problem here is the modern cartoons (AT, Gumball, Steven universe, Regular show, Gravity Falls) are going to end soon or are already finished. And they are not leaving a successor
I don't see any problem with that.

>bravest warriors
>airing anywhere noteworthy

Good he deserves that

Y not user? I mean, we are going to return to mediocre animation like TTG or the Garfield show.

I like this. One dog going one way, one dog going the other, and this guy's like, "ehhh whaddya want from me?"

Jojo?

Anyone else misses the meth minute?
youtube.com/watch?v=vLK3GhmxaBo

Gentle reminder: the edgy star was made before.
>Sauce
youtu.be/j9p1Yj28uts

>tfw the animator shamelessly ripped Nefcy's style without anything adding to it
Disgusting.

frederator-studios.frederator.com/post/167272953867/
Now I know why, Natasha directed this, so there's definitely an influence.

It's doesn't even have the balls to go fully grotesque like Flapjack did, it just feels lukewarm at best.

hes is not dead..... ....... his career

twitter.com/ismr0520/status/928246446494703616

twitter.com/ismr0520/status/928259445506719745

>2020 is going to be the weakest era in animation history since the "you can't show conflict" days

frederator-studios.tumblr.com/post/167202186432

pikuki.tumblr.com/post/167246528512

xinqen.tumblr.com/post/167268872306

GOTH GIRLS YEAAAAAAAAUH

>the creator voices the main character
I wish they'd stop doing this. She's a terrible VA.

nuclearmime.tumblr.com/post/167259746832

walnutroll.tumblr.com/post/167255910590

I hated every bland insipid minute of it

frederator-studios.tumblr.com/post/166258717977/claire-indoor-shoes-four-weeks-till-the-premiere

A character design where the designer didn’t give a shit

>Nearly a decade later and every animator thinks their ripoff of Adventure Time will be the one that makes it big
If it did't work for the last few dozen AT clones, what makes you think it's gonna work for yours?

Why is Star a cat?

Really cute character. Shitty writing but it was cute enough, I like the witch theme, and Marceline's voice so I watched all of it. Would watch the next episode for free on youtube.