Anyone else /suicide/ here? Trump is going to lose, and probably badly...

Anyone else /suicide/ here? Trump is going to lose, and probably badly. All those fucking e-mails didn't have shit in them. There is a silent majority out there and it's fucking all Hillary supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4
youtube.com/watch?v=PNJD0nnEtPk
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the country was fucked long ago, buddy. it doesn't matter who is president. the illusion of choice.

Politics is not worth killing yourself over.

>Anyone else /suicide/ here?
me

if hillary loses, I'm going to fucking kill myself. There's no way I'm going through 4 years of fascism.

You made a knowing bet on Russian Secret Service's horse, knowing very well that WEST IS SUPERIOR.

CTR on suicide watch

If you're serious about this, make it funny. Make a real happening.

Hey dumbass, how about you fight back instead.

Can't wait to see all these trumpfags kill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=r44POxsDQc4

I took a month off just to door-to-door for Trump. I live in a battleground state. I'm exhausted and we're still going to lose.

>There is a silent majority out there and it's fucking all Hillary supporters.
And the Amish, all of whom are voting Trump and will play a key role in winning the election.
Have faith, user. Praise Kek.

If y'all are white and you kill yourself, you are racetraitors.

And you will not reach Valhalla

CIA let the Russians play their little game and waste their little money, but in the end the West always wins. And Russia is a few hundred million poorer again. Until they start basing their nationalism on productivity, they will always stay losing.

>Australia

Listen bitch ass nigga, the only thing I will never reach is the inside of your colon.

Fucking this.
Go out with a bang and give a happening to Sup Forums

Hitler brings up this exact scenario in this speech, listen to it carefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNJD0nnEtPk

>silent majority
thats trump voters

This is a shill thread. Know how your enemy operates

>robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

I ws sympathetic with you until you pushed it too far. How the fuck is taking Algeria or using non-for-profit money to pay for your little shit's wedding "nothing". Also there is no significant pro-hillary contingent just an anti-trump one

Yup, same here, I've basically given up

people devoted their lives to trump. even ben garrison said its the end of the road for him if trump loses

Please don't kill yourself, OP. Find other things that make you happy. Even if your candidate of choice doesn't win, you are still capable of helping out your community on your own.

Trump isn't even guaranteed to lose, anyway.

Thanks lil' Pinochet